Licking her while she's getting fucked

This is something my GF and I have long fantasized about. Glad to know the proper term for it. Details we love to include in our fantasies include him warming and wetting his cock in my mouth first before inserting it into her vagina. After their climax together, I would suck their mingled juices off of his cock and out of her pussy.

That would be a dream cum true for me.
 
That's a girl called Seska, she has done this a few times. The website of the couple is nastyadam&eve.com
 
Last edited:
I have done this exact thing with a previous gf and her ex, who was about 9"... and it was simply fucking amazing.

This is bone of my biggest fantasies. The other guy is seated and I'm on my knees in front of him. My girlfriend comes over and stands facing me, straddling his legs. She attempts to lower herself and tries to squat down so that her pussy slides down over his cock but she misses. She stands up to try again and starts to reach down to grab his cock and position it so that it will enter her. I say "I'll do it for you" and I grab it and I aim it as she again lowers herself and this time it easily slides it as she lets out a soft moan and it disappears into her. I immediately bury my face in the area where their bodies intersect and lick her clit. She begins to rise up and down faster on hist cock as I lick her, my tongue feeling his shaft slide in and out. He falls out of her in his haste and when she lowers herself back down it causes his cock to push outward towards my mouth. In my passion it let it enter my mouth, The familiar taste of my girlfriend's pussy is easily detected all over his cock. I only take it briefly because I know how badly she wants it back and I guide it back into her. He cums and once he's finished, She lifts herself off, her lips still open and I fall onto my back and she gets up and positions herself over my face and presses her pussy hard over my mouth.

Never happened but, hey - a guy can dream.
 
The whole idea of this sounds so hot. Would love.to try it. Not sure if I'd had the guts though? Never had an threesome.
 
Never had a threesome, either, and don't foresee ever having one, but being the one underneath, with the fucking going on just inches overhead, sounds damn hot, I'll certainly agree.
 
told the wife yesterday I wanted a MMF, she said maybe :D

That's better than most of us get. If I mentioned such a thing, all I'd get would be a flat out no...

Good luck. I envy you just her response.
 
Last edited:
Would love to do this . Have my wife push my face tighter in to her clit and the cock rub against me and the same time
 
Me and my wife role play this scenario a lot with our toys. We 69 and she's on top while I'm sliding "him" in and out while I lick her sensitive clit. It drives both of us wild!!! We also do something where she rubs the lifelike dildo on her clit while I rub my cock on her clit at the same time. We pretend me and "him" are letting our precum ooze out onto her pussy....then she slides him inside and I go down on her and lick our precum(even though it's only mine) while she moans and squirms. Such sexy fun!!!
 
Me and my wife role play this scenario a lot with our toys. We 69 and she's on top while I'm sliding "him" in and out while I lick her sensitive clit. It drives both of us wild!!! We also do something where she rubs the lifelike dildo on her clit while I rub my cock on her clit at the same time. We pretend me and "him" are letting our precum ooze out onto her pussy....then she slides him inside and I go down on her and lick our precum(even though it's only mine) while she moans and squirms. Such sexy fun!!!

So hot... We have started doing this as she uses a dildo we have names Little Travis. Watching her fuck herself with it is such a turnon.
 
Bought my wife a vac u lock ball and non-realistic dong (she says the realistic ones turn her off) so she could ride it for me. She didn't know that my motivation for the purchase was to get behind her and lick her sexy little ass while she rode it. She came very hard but we wore that ball out and she has lost interest in that and pretty much everything else. Hmmmm, I wonder if my cock is too realistic looking?
 
Back
Top