Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travel would be easier

I wish I could use my phone as a vibe, not nearly strong enough though. It sure would make trips through airport security a little less apprehensive though.

Just saying good morning too... which is a little odd on a late night thread! lol

late night naughtyness

This is so bad! I'm on the sofa listening to my boring husband blab about computer stuff over in his office while i'm secretly on here reading posts and playing with my nipples... Now if they were only another woman's nipples!

naughty indeed. i take it hubby doesnt know...lol. can i give you a hand?.............

This is so bad! I'm on the sofa listening to my boring husband blab about computer stuff over in his office while i'm secretly on here reading posts and playing with my nipples... Now if they were only another woman's nipples!

I would have loved to have been there, too, playing with those nipples. Of course, that would definitely lead to other fun ;-)

That would be quite alot of fun indeed! I've been semi aroused all day long, and wanting to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back