What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood = Down... Going back to work in the very early AM, mostly packed, so now for a shower and few hours sleep... I probably won't be seen for three or four days.... some will appreciate that idea.... :rolleyes:

Have fun and play nice..... HUSG & :kiss: 's as needed....

scheherazade_79 said:
Yes. I've just got that feeling that today I'm going to be bored :(
Ah. Like I feel apathetic about everything today and don't think it can get better as the day goes on.

Have a :kiss:

damppanties said:
Ah. Like I feel apathetic about everything today and don't think it can get better as the day goes on.

Have a :kiss:

:kiss: Thank you.

The thing is, I'm either going to end up spending a lot of money today, or getting into trouble.

I had this idea when I woke up about printing my own signs to put up around town - ones that tell the absolute truth to visiting tourists. There's CCTV, but I could wear a black hoodie and go by skateboard... :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
:kiss: Thank you.

The thing is, I'm either going to end up spending a lot of money today, or getting into trouble.

I had this idea when I woke up about printing my own signs to put up around town - ones that tell the absolute truth to visiting tourists. There's CCTV, but I could wear a black hoodie and go by skateboard... :devil:
*grin* Yes, I vote for getting into trouble. But not a lot of trouble, ok? ;)

damppanties said:
*grin* Yes, I vote for getting into trouble. But not a lot of trouble, ok? ;)

I might do it as a solo mission, too. I'm bored with my usual partner in crime. Recently he's just sat there staring into space. And occasionally he breaks off to complain about his job.

He's pissing me off, actually. I've sorted out the weed for both of us for over a year. Now he got hold of some of his own from London, he keeps it at home to smoke on his own and still expects me to provide for when we go out.

He can stay in and watch the telly tonight :rolleyes:

scheherazade_79 said:
I might do it as a solo mission, too. I'm bored with my usual partner in crime. Recently he's just sat there staring into space. And occasionally he breaks off to complain about his job.

He's pissing me off, actually. I've sorted out the weed for both of us for over a year. Now he got hold of some of his own from London, he keeps it at home to smoke on his own and still expects me to provide for when we go out.

He can stay in and watch the telly tonight :rolleyes:
I am not really sure I should be egging you on on these sort of things... :cool: but do tell if you do something crazy. ;) Don't get caught.

damppanties said:
Do it then. And I'll live vicariously through you. :catgrin:

Chicken! You should join me!

We could have an AH competition, where everyone has to choose something in their hometown that they absolutely can't stand, write a new brutally honest information sign about it, then sneak out in the night to stick it up... :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
Chicken! You should join me!

We could have an AH competition, where everyone has to choose something in their hometown that they absolutely can't stand, write a new brutally honest information sign about it, then sneak out in the night to stick it up... :devil:
Hah! I could do that here in broad daylight and no one would care. :p

For example:

"Welcome to ----- swimming pool. It looks nice from the outside, but if you go in it's kind of gross. They don't change the water all that often, and the water usually consists of 30% urine - sometimes more on a Wednesday, after all the school kids have been for swimming lessons.

If you're really unlucky, you might get a Jaws-type turd that surfaces at the deep end, then proceeds to follow you across the length of the pool.

Good luck. And don't expect the lifeguards to save you if you get into trouble. It's no accident that they're all quite burly and have terrible zits. They've all been on steroids for years and years. If you start to drown you're more likely to be yelled at than rescued. Still, there are worse places to die - like the local wool shop, or McDonalds..."

scheherazade_79 said:
For example:

"Welcome to ----- swimming pool. It looks nice from the outside, but if you go in it's kind of gross. They don't change the water all that often, and the water usually consists of 30% urine - sometimes more on a Wednesday, after all the school kids have been for swimming lessons.

If you're really unlucky, you might get a Jaws-type turd that surfaces at the deep end, then proceeds to follow you across the length of the pool.

Good luck. And don't expect the lifeguards to save you if you get into trouble. It's no accident that they're all quite burly and have terrible zits. They've all been on steroids for years and years. If you start to drown you're more likely to be yelled at than rescued. Still, there are worse places to die - like the local wool shop, or McDonalds..."
:eek:

Ok, Your Zadeness, vacarious pleasures it is for me. :cool:

scheherazade_79 said:
Mood: I'm bored with everything today :(

That doesn't bode well for anyone physically near you.

Be afraid, people....be very afraid.

Run!! Run!!!

matriarch said:
That doesn't bode well for anyone physically near you.

Be afraid, people....be very afraid.

Run!! Run!!!

You're quite right, Auntie Mat...

Boredom and restlessness are never a good combination for me :eek:

scheherazade_79 said:
You're quite right, Auntie Mat...

Boredom and restlessness are never a good combination for me :eek:

Then I'm glad I'm here, and you're there. ;)

Mood is varied......I did go back to bed and slept for a few more hours, being woken from 8 onwards, every 3 minutes by the wife's alarm....she hits the snooze and just keeps going..."just 2 minutes more" is her morning mantra....she has to work today, which I'm not happy about. We only have the weekend together really, so I don't like it. For once, I stayed in bed, and rediscovered the delight of watching her coming and going from bathroom to bedroom, looking like a stunning nymph as she appeared all warm and scrubbed from the shower (and I smiled at the sound of her singing in there this morning). Because of my always getting up before her, I had forgotten the sheer pleasure in watching her dress (I know that sounds back to front, but its not, believe me). She brought me coffee, and pills for my headache, and all was well with the world.

She's gone now, and I'm lounging in t-shirt and baggy pants, sitting on the couch, watching our recordings of Cardiff Singer of the World. I didn't watch it live, and have avoided seeing anywhere who won, so this is a real joy to me...and the beauty of recording, I can skip through all the intrusive chatty bits by the 'experts', just hear the singers and make my own judgement.

At some point I have to get dressed and get my arse into town....bank and chemist...then I need to do some housework around here...at least look as if I've been working while the wife's been working hard. But for now, I'm revelling in all the wonderful voices and music.

damppanties said:
Do it then. And I'll live vicariously through you. :catgrin:
*cough*you? vicariously?

Give me a minute...I'm imagining...trying...really hard...still trying...

No, I failed. Can't picture you anywhere near what you said. ;)

~~~

Mood: Giggly. Roomie's birthday is today and we're planning on making it good...or crazy, whichever way you wanna put it. :devil:

FatDino said:
*cough*you? vicariously?

Give me a minute...I'm imagining...trying...really hard...still trying...

No, I failed. Can't picture you anywhere near what you said. ;)
What? I'm innocent. The only fun I can get is vicariously. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back