Anyone in Florida?

56Yo male. First Coast.
No hookups.
Just wish to chat with females only.
I use yahoo messenger.
 
greetings. volusia county 62 m/straight. hwp. musician. hit me up. looking for fwb situ. 386 area code. somewhere in between orlando and daytona.
 
I'll be in the TBay area next month for a while.

If we've ever talked about hanging out, PM as this is our chance. ;)
 
We posted this on the personals board but I figured I would post it here to .

We are a secure married couple looking to expand our already amazing sex life . We would like to find some sexually adventurous and open minded couples, single men and women in our area to join us.

We are hoping to meet clean, articulate and fun people who are able to form an email that is longer than one line. Please be respectful and if you are a single man or woman, please be unmarried. We are fairly new to this, so please be patient and not pushy.
Please feel free to PM me for details and pictures .
We look forward to hearing from you!
 
30 year old experienced erotic Dominant male in Broward County, Fort Lauderdale area; looking for a female to share the summer with, and perhaps my playroom ;) among other pleasures.
 
Back
Top