men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your wife loves to enjoy another cunt or cock ,. can you watch it ?

It is damn hot to think it , but i am not that bold to see it .
cukold persons can do it ,but others who have this fetish may be not inclined to see it .
but
i love to hear about it !

you just slammed head on into the proverbial fantasy versus reality conflict. the fantasy is very strong - cunt or cock either one. reality? I'm willing to try almost anything once. Now, if only I had a wife!

Okay let me set a scene. Girls, you'll love this. Bite your lip though, guys love this.

-----

I'm getting ready to go for a night out with the girls. I got my short, tight black dress on with a hem around the middle of my thighs. I reach for my patent black 4 inch heels and slip them on. I tie my hair up and let some strands hang down. My makeup is looking perfect. Dark eyeshadow, some liner, foundation. I got some blush on my cheek bones, I look like I'm blushing. Deep red shade lipstick on my lips. I put my perfume on and my husband says "when will you be back?"

Looking over him, "later, honey, don't wait up."

----

Does he know what I plan to do when I'm out?

:kiss::kiss:

I don't know why my husband enjoys seeing me fuck another man but he does. It feels pretty good to me too. He also enjoys hearing about past fucks. I don't know if I could ever fuck another guy without him being there.

I loved sharing my ex (ex part had nothing to do with the lifestyle) with other men. She to never played without me present. Said it thrilled her having me there. She knew I loved seeing her receive a facial, which she loved as well, so she usually ended that way. Boy that part of her I miss.

Ted

Wife and I just talked about this last night in reference to a story I'm writing...I could wrap my head around the idea as long as I was there and a part of it all with them. I think there is something erotic about watching her being pleasures, but I wouldn't be ok just sitting in the corner beating off while it happened

Always there

My wife said half the thrill was seeing how excited I get watching her in action. I love seeing her with all the cock she can handle.

Ted

I'm totally cool with a mmf but she dosen't want it ...

now offer her a fmf and she'll cream on the spot and has many times....

:devil:

It is damn hot to think it , but i am not that bold to see it .
cukold persons can do it ,but others who have this fetish may be not inclined to see it .
but
i love to hear about it !

Did your wife enjoy watching you suckle that other dude's peni?

Was she that bold to watch it?

Did she to do the lesbian sex for you?

My wife has often told me that when she is sucking my cock she wishes that she could feel another cock fucking her cunt. We have tried to satisfy this fantasy by using one of the dildos in our collection with varying degrees of success. I often imagine watching her being fucked by a guy with a very big cock.

My wife has often told me that when she is sucking my cock she wishes that she could feel another cock fucking her cunt. We have tried to satisfy this fantasy by using one of the dildos in our collection with varying degrees of success. I often imagine watching her being fucked by a guy with a very big cock.

What do you consider very large ? We're not to far from LI...

:devil:

I love talk like this while we have sex, turns us both on

I love talk like this while we have sex, turns us both on

Exactly. During sex it's a real turn on for both of us and usually a fast track to cumming hard. But crossing over into reality from fantasy is a different matter altogether

We hope to experience this soon...

Met up with another swinger couple last night which went really well - everyone keen to arrange a play session soon...

This would be our first time - We have agreed to only play as a couple and look forward to some exciting scenarious...

Mrs looks forward to 2 mens mouths on her tits, with their missus
's mouth down below, then the women swap...:devil:

Of course would get to be with their missus while my missus is enjoying their mr - where we can all see and touch each other.... Cant wait

Last edited:
Exactly. During sex it's a real turn on for both of us and usually a fast track to cumming hard. But crossing over into reality from fantasy is a different matter altogether

I tell her she's allowed to fuck him only if it's part of a FMF threesome and she has to lick the girl's pussy...

After years of naughty talk finally had it happen. An amazing experience that is going to become a regular part of our sex life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back