Oral sex is good for women's health

Aglaopheme

🌻
I like to do my part to help with a woman's emotional state.

You know, when I swallow his cum, it does nice things for my complexion, too. Of course, it could just be my happiness causing this. Either way, the more the better!

You know, when I swallow his cum, it does nice things for my complexion, too. Of course, it could just be my happiness causing this. Either way, the more the better!

I've heard, never really tried it intentionally, that it is good for your skin. Like rub it around your eyes and the like. I may have to start my own little experiment.

Always makes me happy :D

Me too. I knew it was "intoxicating", I just didn't know it was intoxicating. ;)

I do my part for my health, then. Good old protein shake.

experiment

I've heard, never really tried it intentionally, that it is good for your skin. Like rub it around your eyes and the like. I may have to start my own little experiment.

Me too. I knew it was "intoxicating", I just didn't know it was intoxicating. ;)

Oh yes, keep me updated on your experiment hun :D

It should read performing oral sex........

I would think people here would actually read the article, or the quote at a bare minimum. :rolleyes::D

The mood altering chemical ingredients contained in semen should have the same effect on whoever ingests them regardless of gender. Speaking as an enthusiastic and insatiable male cocksucker who enjoys the taste of semen, I can state unequivocally that swallowing it has always made me very happy,

This will also make a gal happy. :cool:

I have always given oral to any woman who would let me. Unfortunately there have been some that said oh no I am not clean or some other reason. I love doing it first thing in the morning, during the day any chance we get and at night. Nothing like bringing your partner off as she wakes up to a new day.

No wonder I'm always so happy!

True story.

The mood altering chemical ingredients contained in semen should have the same effect on whoever ingests them regardless of gender. Speaking as an enthusiastic and insatiable male cocksucker who enjoys the taste of semen, I can state unequivocally that swallowing it has always made me very happy,

Abdolutely. I was going to make that amendment myself....slipped my "mood altered" mind.

I have always given oral to any woman who would let me. Unfortunately there have been some that said oh no I am not clean or some other reason. I love doing it first thing in the morning, during the day any chance we get and at night. Nothing like bringing your partner off as she wakes up to a new day.

Those women are nuts, and I bet unhappy. I've met a few.

Back