BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said! And Wish your wife all the best and hope you two continue to love on eachother!

Thanks, Hon! And a prayer for you to find that man with a true appreciation for the bountiful beauty you are. Inside and out!
 
you BBWs rock! and never forget: "big girls you are beautiful!" :rose::rose::rose:

It's not always easy to be a bbw in today's society. I honestly struggle with self esteem but I ooze self confidence.....crazy, I know! Thanks for boosting our egos! :)
 
There can't be enough threads about this!

BBW's are just so damned sexy, especially when they have to confidence to flaunt it. :devil: That doesn't mean they have to dress slutty (though there's nothing wrong with that in the least) but there's just something that radiates off a curvy woman that knows she's got it going on.

So hats off (and jeans off ;) ) to the sexy women here on Lit. hopefully enough of us pervy lads on Lit can boost your egos enough to get you to shine out there on the streets!

:rose::rose:
 
BBW love alive in michigan

I for one love everything there is about a bbw. i love them from head to toe and everything in between there. I love how they are so passionate, romantic, curvy, and full of life. Though here in mid-michigan they seem to be in very very short supply
 
I for one love everything there is about a bbw. i love them from head to toe and everything in between there. I love how they are so passionate, romantic, curvy, and full of life. Though here in mid-michigan they seem to be in very very short supply

Now why can't I find a guy like you here?????? You must be in short supply in IL! LOL!
 
Total Package

We all know this...................

There's a whole lot more to a woman (or any person) than only physical attributes.

Big women, small women, blond women, brunette women, tall women, short women, black women, while women, masculine women, feminine women........etc. Once you get past the first two sentences or so, it's what's inside a woman that takes over (becomes the controlling factor).

Now, if you're not going to talk or otherwise converse and only boink boink, boink, then there's still more that makes up an attractive, sensual, sexy and just plain "Hot" woman (or any person).

There is the whole package..........."sexy is as sexy does".

Physical attraction is an attribute beyond simple size. It is the persons aura and what they exude that really counts..............and that comes from the inside.

Indeed, there are people who don't get past looks alone, and ya know what? Those people don't turn me on........quite the opposite.......they turn me off.

Be happy with yourself. Love yourself. Be sexy. Remember, "sexy is as sexy does".

Now would one of you gorgeous BBW's please pull your panties down and bend over?

LOL

I hope everybody is having a good day.

As always,

Me
 
Hahaha, come on over! We share a town, y'know!

Seems like I'm in the right part of the country to get some lovin'. I happen to know that there are some ultra curvy women in Texas! ;-)
 
Hahaha, come on over! We share a town, y'know!

Seems like I'm in the right part of the country to get some lovin'. I happen to know that there are some ultra curvy women in Texas! ;-)

Indeed we do. Poor old courthouse is split right down the middle.

Did you say curves! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top