What's your fetish?

Hello, Being new to this forum, I like to say that variety is key for me. Doing the very best things I like gets old if done every day.

That said I like to Dominate a m-f couple, in a non consent- forced way. Resistance is prefered with proper safety measures and limitations in place. BDSM,spanking,CBT, and Fantasy Rape.

Once again though having the same couple more than 2 or 3 times usually gets old and the thrill of leading the couple to awakening and discovery for the couple is worn out for me.

I must say I love the dominant side. Don't understand the boredom with monogomy, but we are all different. :)
 
right now I have pegs on my npples and balls and would love someone to pull them off
 
I have a food fetish: I eat three times a day with very rare exceptions, sometimes even as many as four times.
 
I have so many. It's hard to narrow it down to just a few.

But these are some of my favorites? I would say.

Rape Role Play
Being a slave
Collars
Knee Highs and Heels
Face shots (I have no idea what the real term is)
And being fingered, roughly.

Those things make me happy.
 
I have so many. It's hard to narrow it down to just a few.

But these are some of my favorites? I would say.

Rape Role Play
Being a slave
Collars
Knee Highs and Heels
Face shots (I have no idea what the real term is)
And being fingered, roughly.

Those things make me happy.
If I answer "me" will that count?
Also, thinking.
 
Restraint - mental & physical
Verbal degradation
Humiliation
Gastroporn (food)
Impact play
Impact play mixed with gentle caresses and passionate kisses
Fetish fashion
Mild exhibitionism
Denial
Doctors & medical
Masseuses
Fitness class instructors
Police uniforms
Luxury
Blackmail
Rape play
... cookies.

Sounds like my shopping list :)
 
Restraint - mental & physical
Verbal degradation
Humiliation
Gastroporn (food)
Impact play
Impact play mixed with gentle caresses and passionate kisses
Fetish fashion
Mild exhibitionism
Denial
Doctors & medical
Masseuses
Fitness class instructors
Police uniforms
Luxury
Blackmail
Rape play
... cookies.

Sounds like my shopping list :)

In other words a submissive little slutty nympho;)
 
I have had a secret fetish for years that I used to be ashamed of but not so much anymore...

it's being abducted.

I love thinking about a man taking me and forcing me to earn my freedom by being abducted. don't know how common this is..
 
I have had a secret fetish for years that I used to be ashamed of but not so much anymore...

it's being abducted.

I love thinking about a man taking me and forcing me to earn my freedom by being abducted. don't know how common this is..

Not so uncommon as you might think! :)
 
I have had a secret fetish for years that I used to be ashamed of but not so much anymore...

it's being abducted.

I love thinking about a man taking me and forcing me to earn my freedom by being abducted. don't know how common this is..

It is very common! @Why you're not ashamed of your fetish any more?
 
It is very common! @Why you're not ashamed of your fetish any more?

I've just grown up more and realize that sexual fantasies can be a good thing. unfortunately i dont think the guys my age have grown up as much as i have!!! LOL
 
I've just grown up more and realize that sexual fantasies can be a good thing. unfortunately i dont think the guys my age have grown up as much as i have!!! LOL

that's mostly the case, girls mature sexually earlier:D

Be careful with your fantasy!
 
that's mostly the case, girls mature sexually earlier:D

Be careful with your fantasy!

LOL!! I told my last boyfriend and he said it was twisted.. and I never brought it up again.


I will be careful it is the kind of fantasy where I want to put up a struggle but lose... and surprise is kind of a big part of it too.
 
i think I must be!!!

i first noticed a few years back. I was making out with a guy in his car and he kept putting his hand up my shirt and I kept pulling them out until he finally had enough and grabbed both my wrists with one hand he lifted my shirt over my head with his other free hand. the then un fastened my bra!

the more I fought against him the wetter I got and thought ... this is awesome!!
 
I love doing a lot of things that people on here would probably consider incredibly vanilla - tying women up, spanking them, a little hair pulling, pinning them to the ground.

One fetish is I love watching women smoke cigars. I love watching their lips wrapped around the cigar, sucking in the smoke ... imaging it's my cock.
 
Several of My Fetishes

My favorite fetish is being sexually teased and then denied being able to have an orgasm. I engage in it, when I masturbate, bringing myself to the "edge" of climax and then suppressing it. I am bi and occasionally have sex with a married gf. Between the times, when we can arrange to be together, she prefers, I do not masturbate. There are times, when I go several weeks without an orgasm. The constant ache for sexual release is delightful, but my desire becomes unbearable at times.

Among my other fetishes are having an erotice massage; having my body coated with oil and my breasts and pussy lips sensuously kneaded .

I also enjoy mild restraint, being blindfolded and taken roughly.

I also like dressing sexily in heels and lingerie and then slowly being stripped and teased.

My other recently acquired fetish is a newfound interest in my Mom's sexuality. She is 45 and quite attractive with a nice body. My Father left us, when I was 5 and she was 26. She devoted her life to raising me and to my knowledge wasn't sexually active after that. I have begun giving her lingerie, nice clothes and doing her make-up. I bought her a Spandex bodysuit and convinced her to try it on, while I was with her. I am ashamed to admit I was wet with arousal. I very much desire her to have sex. I would love to hold her in my arms, while a lover fucked her. I don't desire to have sex with her, but I fantasize about her and seeing her partially undressed arouses me. Have I gone off the deep end and is this obsession unhealthy?
 
In other words a submissive little slutty nympho;)

That makes two of us. While you at the store woud you pick me up a few things too?

Restraints
Spanking
Rough sex
Abduction/Rape fantasy
Hair Pulling
Sensual biting
Scratching
Panty insertion
Hot Wax
Hunting knife to scrap off wax
Scary gruff Men...I don't know if that is a fetish or just a personal preference
 
I love wearing corsets. . .real ones with steel boning and being laced so tightly that it's hard to breathe. I'm also a fan of wearing seamed thigh highs and hair play.
 
I currently like being called on the phone by dominating ladies at any time of the day and being verbally abused and humiliated.
 
Back
Top