Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

It’s up to you now.

Exterior vines covered with sharpened points
The plant stands tall
Twisted together upon itself
A dark mass of prickles.

Hidden amongst the thorns
A delicious fruiting body
To partake of
You have seen it
Enjoyed imagining it’s juices
Wondered from a distance it’s flavor.

Will you allow the possibility of harm
Stop you from attempting
To reach in for it
Grasp it tightly
And pull the fruit from its branch?

You don’t seem like the type.

You have left my skin
With a fresh memory feeling
Your hand in my hair
The look in your eyes
I want more

Your touch against my cheeks
Still tangible there
As the first kiss
We both couldn’t wait for
I want more

Your lips have ruined me
For kissing anyone else
Because the hunger
And passion I feel there
I want more

Your hand falling
On my ass
Just the once as I’m across your lap
To tell me you will, but when you want
I want more

Your body pressing into mine
As my hips move to yours
And your hand against my back
Pulling me closer
I want more

You’re what makes a fresh memory feeling
last until our next memories are made.

attachment.php

I'm all over that... well, wishful thinking anyway :D

Melted

Walking across the snow pack
Depths of crackling sounds beneath
Slowly melting under the surface
The cave of ice visited
The brightest blue
So loud with rushing water in my ears
Caverns running deeper into the cold
All still vivid in my mind
Though they have melted
Collapsed upon themselves
With new ones making themselves known since
Like a new voice
Reaching out and calling
But with a sound I recognize
And the softness I don’t
I need that depth
To walk into that darkness
Of the deepest blue
And feel the water serge against my boots
Trying to knock me over
I leave the safety of the light at the entrance
As spring has found a receding glacier
And I have found my footing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 613E8E6C-BCBC-4E45-9288-0102F31D9C22.jpg
    613E8E6C-BCBC-4E45-9288-0102F31D9C22.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2
  • F40EFA9E-B6D3-47B8-8583-2B3E0DC2B24F.jpg
    F40EFA9E-B6D3-47B8-8583-2B3E0DC2B24F.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 15
... (sic) ...

attachment.php

Hey you, long time, no see. Perusing your latest posts (feins a moan) Monochromes are beautiful, quite striking in fact. Only one thing really comes to mind with this particular muse and accompanying pic, that being, "I wanna lick the inside of your anus," just saying. Of course, if the opportunity arises and you're game, then, I'm your girl. (giggles)

Hey you, long time, no see. Perusing your latest posts (feins a moan) Monochromes are beautiful, quite striking in fact. Only one thing really comes to mind with this particular muse and accompanying pic, that being, "I wanna lick the inside of your anus," just saying. Of course, if the opportunity arises and you're game, then, I'm your girl. (giggles)

I’ve been liking the monochrome pictures because they feel a bit more... emotionally driven... much as I am. So, if I’m in the mood... *winks*

Slowly melting under the surface
The cave of ice visited
The brightest blue
So loud with rushing water in my ears
Caverns running deeper into the cold
All still vivid in my mind
Though they have melted
Collapsed upon themselves
With new ones making themselves known since
Like a new voice
Reaching out and calling
But with a sound I recognize
And the softness I don’t
I need that depth
To walk into that darkness
Of the deepest blue
And feel the water serge against my boots
Trying to knock me over
I leave the safety of the light at the entrance
As spring has found a receding glacier

attachment.php

I have not been here nearly enough, but I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up....and this...this, How I love the caress of your words and the beauty of your images.....both stunning....always xxxx

I have not been here nearly enough, but I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up....and this...this, How I love the caress of your words and the beauty of your images.....both stunning....always xxxx

Thank you. The image’s caress is an obvious one... I’m glad the words also figure in similarly for you.

Oh My Glob, you guys... I’m gonna super let my little out this morning!!! (Limited timing... prolly like only a few hours... but yay!)

Cotton candy and wine to start things off!

attachment.php

Attachments

• D0AA5005-807E-4241-AD1C-21A44105F461.jpg
    D0AA5005-807E-4241-AD1C-21A44105F461.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 30
Oh My Glob, you guys... I’m gonna super let my little out this morning!!! (Limited timing... prolly like only a few hours... but yay!)

Sparkling Rosé and cotton candy...breakfast of champions in my book. 🌷🌷🌷

attachment.php

Breakfast for a lovely girl... Please do enjoy the CC & Wine...

attachment.php

On that note, your ass was meant to be sodomized little girl.

attachment.php

Let's go back-to-back here.
With what's going thru my mind could get real dark, real quick little girl. Think of it as a sadomasochistic journey into the depths of your imagination.

Last edited:
I’ve been liking the monochrome pictures because they feel a bit more... emotionally driven... much as I am. So, if I’m in the mood... *winks*

attachment.php

Love the wink little girl.
I'm "in the mood" so to speak.

Update before I have to go nuh-nights:

• I put on pretty makeups including a sparkly lipstick
  • I got naked out of my clothes and decided to dance naked for a bit while texting with Him
  • While trying to decide if I even wanted to clothes today, I drank some more wine
  • I searched through the big closet and found an outfit I was okay with
  • He approved of the outfit (see below)
  • I jumped on the bed
  • Manni and I played tea cups with the wine
  • I talked with Him about all kinds of important things and stuff
  • He wore me all out
  • And now it’s bedtimes

The end!

*smooches*

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00D2EB7F-8E29-45B9-AB4B-5C1A1C48821E.jpg
    00D2EB7F-8E29-45B9-AB4B-5C1A1C48821E.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 25

• I got naked out of my clothes and decided to dance naked for a bit while texting with Him
  • While trying to decide if I even wanted to clothes today, I drank some more wine
  • I jumped on the bed
  • He wore me all out
  • And now it’s bedtimes

The end!

*smooches*

attachment.php

Yum yum ... you’re such a delight :rose:

• I jumped on the bed
  • He wore me all out
  • And now it’s bedtimes

The end!

*smooches*

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2069055&stc=1&d=1555783333

Sleep well, you need it.

Love the outfit, he has good taste, I would have approved it as well.

attachment.php

I would love to share some cotton candy with you sweetie.
:kiss::rose:

• I jumped on the bed
  • He wore me all out
  • And now it’s bedtimes

The end!

*smooches*

attachment.php

Sweet dreams little one. I hope you had a wonderful evening with Him, it sure sounds like you did. Hope your dreams are filled with wine, cotton candy and of course your little buddy Manni.

((HUGGLES))

On that note, your ass was meant to be sodomized little girl.

Yes. Yes it is.

Let's go back-to-back here.
With what's going thru my mind could get real dark, real quick little girl. Think of it as a sadomasochistic journey into the depths of your imagination.

Back-to-back, front-to-back, back-to-front, front-to-front... I’m good with them all 😈

Love the wink little girl.
I'm "in the mood" so to speak.

My mood most magnificently matters.

I'm not going to say I don't remember everything that happens when I completely give myself over to little space because that would be just silly. What I will say is that some aspects of the experience are blurred. It is a lot like when I melt into my subspace, relinquishing control, allowing whatever and wanting nothing more than to please... only it's different because it is like I am relinquishing control to myself by selfishly trying to please my every little desire. As many of you already know, I live in a basic, constant state of littleness (it seeps into how I talk, move, dress, choose friends, etc), but sometimes I dip deeper and regress when I permit it, and those are the times I'm referring to when I talk about little space.

When I visit this space in my head, I tend to do whatever makes me happy in the moment, or I can get really sad about something adult me is dealing with and can't completely process yet. I have had free reign of the house once and made a big mess of the kitchen trying to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (that was quite the clean up), but I tend to try and relegate myself to just my bedroom for the sake of keeping the house clean. This also limits activities to ones that are fun but entirely acceptable such as playing with makeup, dress up, hanging out with my stuffies like Manni, watching cartoons, colouring, and chatting with Daddy.

So, basically, I’m not saying I don’t remember doing the things I do, but that I have no real control over what happens in little space.... and apparently we can add take lots of pics and videos to the list for my time in little space yesterday. I will share a couple of pics, but many are a bit too... graphic... or show too much for me to feel comfortable posting them (things seem to have gone from playful to steamy pretty quickly).

attachment.php

Attachments

• F804DD87-A5B8-4F23-8035-F578BFEE872B.jpg
    F804DD87-A5B8-4F23-8035-F578BFEE872B.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 5AD7B2A6-1B5F-44C6-AA12-3F178962D809.jpg
    5AD7B2A6-1B5F-44C6-AA12-3F178962D809.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm not going to say I don't remember everything that happens when I completely give myself over to little space because that would be just silly. What I will say is that some aspects of the experience are blurred. It is a lot like when I melt into my subspace, relinquishing control, allowing whatever and wanting nothing more than to please... only it's different because it is like I am relinquishing control to myself by selfishly trying to please my every little desire. As many of you already know, I live in a basic, constant state of littleness (it seeps into how I talk, move, dress, choose friends, etc), but sometimes I dip deeper and regress when I permit it, and those are the times I'm referring to when I talk about little space.

When I visit this space in my head, I tend to do whatever makes me happy in the moment, or I can get really sad about something adult me is dealing with and can't completely process yet. I have had free reign of the house once and made a big mess of the kitchen trying to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (that was quite the clean up), but I tend to try and relegate myself to just my bedroom for the sake of keeping the house clean. This also limits activities to ones that are fun but entirely acceptable such as playing with makeup, dress up, hanging out with my stuffies like Manni, watching cartoons, colouring, and chatting with Daddy.

So, basically, I’m not saying I don’t remember doing the things I do, but that I have no real control over what happens in little space.... and apparently we can add take lots of pics and videos to the list for my time in little space yesterday. I will share a couple of pics, but many are a bit too... graphic... or show too much for me to feel comfortable posting them (things seem to have gone from playful to steamy pretty quickly).

attachment.php
So lovely, from that lovely smile (oh and those lips!) gorgeous boobs and that biteable bum! Always glad to see you have fun. 💋💋💋

attachment.php

That smile says it all along with the teddy bear. Enjoy the day beautiful and once again the lipstick is hot...:rose:

Back