How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the UK as well, living in the Midlands area. Nice to see quite a few British people online!

This is my first time on here. It's a whole new world but one I'm looking forward to diving into and enjoying. Any tips? ;-)

*waves* Hello!

You'll love Lit once you've well and truly dipped your toes into the murky waters. My advice would be to stick to the playground at first, have a go on the threads and see what happens. And read the "Awful PMs" thread...that'll help!

going off subject a tad.

I know a lot of great music and books have come from the UK over the las 40 years or so. Is it common to run into these famous people over there? In the states you pretty much have to be out in hollyweird to run into anyone.

Remy

I know a lot of great music and books have come from the UK over the las 40 years or so. Is it common to run into these famous people over there? In the states you pretty much have to be out in hollyweird to run into anyone.

Remy

Yeah it happens all the time. Watch the tv show Stella Street, you can probably find it on YouTube.

Yeah it happens all the time. Watch the tv show Stella Street, you can probably find it on YouTube.

I'll have to check it out. I plan on visiting England and Ireland within the next 5 years or so. Id shit a brick if I ran into David gilmour in a pub. He's my musical idol (still alive anyway)

Remy

Love the UK. Especially the ladies!

I travel to the UK frequently and love the country and the people. I find the ladies extremely classy, friendly and sexy. I may not be one of "yours" but, having traveled all over the world, the U.K. is my destination of choice!

I travel to the UK frequently and love the country and the people. I find the ladies extremely classy, friendly and sexy. I may not be one of "yours" but, having traveled all over the world, the U.K. is my destination of choice!

What a kind thing to say. You are so welcome pal and I'm glad you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back