Rapeplay

I agree. Both scenarios are hot. But I like the second one better since well, i'm more fond of incest :) Maybe the second part could add the part where the brother calls his friends to join him after he has enjoyed himself. ;)

See, I'd love to have some fun with my ex and her little sister. Force them to prey on each other, with the promise that whoever was the nastiest would get it easier from me.

... but I agree. Incest really is quite hot.

I agree. Both scenarios are hot. But I like the second one better since well, i'm more fond of incest :) Maybe the second part could add the part where the brother calls his friends to join him after he has enjoyed himself. ;)

feel free to pm me. its been a while but sure your fantasies will not have changed.:)

• Which position do you like to play? The victim or the aggressor?
The Victim

• Do you prefer the blackmail scenarios? Or the 'pin them down and fuck them' scenarios?
Both. Though Blackmail is the slightly preferred one.

• Do you prefer a struggling victim that you can over-power? Or prey that cries and begs?
Struggle. Definitely struggle because it leads to hitting and biting the attacker, which in turn leads to the attacker being even more brutal and rough to punish me.

• Do you like it rough? If so, how rough?
Rough more sexual than physical. I prefer slapping/pulling/pinching/twisting my clit, cunt, tits, ass to punching my belly or slapping my face.

Would love for my dad to come in my room when I'm sleeping n put his fingers in my pussy. When I wake up n try to stop him he forces me down n keeps fingering my bald pussy until I start to enjoy it but still trying to push him off at the same time. Getting more and more wet.

Would love for my dad to come in my room when I'm sleeping n put his fingers in my pussy. When I wake up n try to stop him he forces me down n keeps fingering my bald pussy until I start to enjoy it but still trying to push him off at the same time. Getting more and more wet.

Maybe he needs to shove his cock into your mouth as well...

maybe i could be that daddy.:)

My preference, and this is PLAY, is to be forced, kicking and screaming, overpowered by a man as he takes what he wants from me.

Then snuggles.

***People who are easily offended or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality should stop reading this thread and leave immediately***

Just wondering what kind of fantasies you guys have that involve non-consensual/reluctance scenarios.

• Which position do you like to play? The victim or the aggressor?
• Do you prefer the blackmail scenarios? Or the 'pin them down and fuck them' scenarios?
• Do you prefer a struggling victim that you can over-power? Or prey that cries and begs?
• Do you like it rough? If so, how rough?

Feel free to post detailed and explicit fantasies - so we can all get off while reading them *ahem* I mean, so we can get some inspiration *flutters eyelashes innocently* x

I've played both sides of this scenario, and I think that I prefer to be the aggressor. Suits my dominant personality more.

I had one fellow who wanted play that. I told him to fuck off. I think this is a horrible subject and the original poster should be ashamed of their self.

Horrible subject? Censorship and narrow-minded people, not that's a horrible subject. Besides, if you object to the content, why are you reading and answering the post?

We've done this a couple of times and it's been incredibly hot.

I'm always the victim and he's the aggressor. It's rough and forceful and I struggle and fight until he overpowers me.

I had one fellow who wanted play that. I told him to fuck off. I think this is a horrible subject and the original poster should be ashamed of their self.

I'm curious what exactly did you suppose you'd find in this thread?

I kind of coincide it with another fantasy. So i fantasise regularly about my wifes boss blackmailing her to use her, and she doesn't know but I've arrived early to pick her up. So i see her trying to hold off her boss, trying to push him away. But once he's inside her i notice her wetness on his cock. She still begs him not to cum inside her but he does.....and she cums against her will

I buy my wife “disposable” clothing and lingerie on EBay or at consignment shops with the intention of destroying and tearing and ripping off everything she has on and ravaging her! I talk as if we are in a non consensual situation but knowing we are both connected by love and passion make it an unforgettable experience.

I know a girl who asked her husband to arrange an encounter where he and another man (someone she trusted) dress up in ski masks and break into the house (not really, obviously) and "rape" her. They worked out all the details ahead of time so everyone knew exactly what was happening. She absolutely loved it.

Trust is sexy

I know a girl who asked her husband to arrange an encounter where he and another man (someone she trusted) dress up in ski masks and break into the house (not really, obviously) and "rape" her. They worked out all the details ahead of time so everyone knew exactly what was happening. She absolutely loved it.

Trust is sexy
The UK cop show 'No Offence' features an episode involving a rape club. People post their addresses and their likes, and 'a stranger calls' without warning. The episode involves a person who has been enrolled without their knowledge in the club, the other member turns up in the middle of the night to fulfil the fantasies, they fight back and overpower the rapist who has to explain why he's there when the police are called, and obviously that he believed the 'victim' had consented and was resisting as part of the deal.

So, long story short, do these rape clubs actually exist?

The UK cop show 'No Offence' features an episode involving a rape club. People post their addresses and their likes, and 'a stranger calls' without warning. The episode involves a person who has been enrolled without their knowledge in the club, the other member turns up in the middle of the night to fulfil the fantasies, they fight back and overpower the rapist who has to explain why he's there when the police are called, and obviously that he believed the 'victim' had consented and was resisting as part of the deal.

So, long story short, do these rape clubs actually exist?

I sure hope not, I would never in a million years trust an absolute stranger in that kind of situation. That sounds like a great way to get hurt or killed.

Also, I don't know what anyone would have to gain by framing someone like that?

Trust is sexy

I had an ex who loved the IDEA of scenarios like that... though, we never quite got that far. She constantly challenged me to make it "more real". She wanted to be able to resist with all her might... and still get fucked. (which, I found to be surprisingly difficult even though I was heavier and considerably stronger... it's amazing what a little pelvic tilt to waist twist can do)

In the end a little bondage was required to allow her to fight back 100%.

Then, the stranger coming through the door (or, the attractive landlord) was the favorite fantasy.

I had an ex who loved the IDEA of scenarios like that... though, we never quite got that far. She constantly challenged me to make it "more real". She wanted to be able to resist with all her might... and still get fucked. (which, I found to be surprisingly difficult even though I was heavier and considerably stronger... it's amazing what a little pelvic tilt to waist twist can do)

In the end a little bondage was required to allow her to fight back 100%.

Then, the stranger coming through the door (or, the attractive landlord) was the favorite fantasy.
You can do the stranger coming through the door with some bondage and a blindfold. Open and close the door, walk around, don't say anything and she will not know who it is, a stranger or the landlord?
ES

Back