any women that love fucking guys with strap-ons?

We're tipping towards this, both expressed an interest, the double thing (feeldoe) is where we're looking to go, but the oral thing is not something we are attracted to, regular oral sex is great, but rimming
doesn't get either of us aroused.

The Feeldoe is great! Start small it'll help you both, I suggest a harness at lest at first, and lots of lube. I'm really not into the oral thing either but it fits the Dom/sub relationship. I'm NOT saying that "pegging" is solely a Dom/sub thing it's not. But it is what we are at least when that's what she wants.

Update ...

So, we bought the strap-on, we played about with it a bit a few times ... teasing etc .... then finally, last night, I did the whole 'pegging' thing properly! Woohoo!

I started slow and small, with a butt plug and a vibe, and soon enough he was ready to take something bigger. MY (lol) cock is just 6 inches, so it's nothing *too* scary!

We played for a while, then I put on the strapon and had him lie face down on the bed. Lots and lots of baby oil, grinding and rubbing later and I was ready to fuck! Hubby said it felt 'bloody amazing' and didn't hurt much at all. It's definitely something I'm happy to bring into our sex life, though not TOO often as it'd probably get a bit boring, like everything else when over-done.

For those wanting to try (who have a willing partner) I say - GO FOR IT!

XXX

So, we bought the strap-on, we played about with it a bit a few times ... teasing etc .... then finally, last night, I did the whole 'pegging' thing properly! Woohoo!

I started slow and small, with a butt plug and a vibe, and soon enough he was ready to take something bigger. MY (lol) cock is just 6 inches, so it's nothing *too* scary!

We played for a while, then I put on the strapon and had him lie face down on the bed. Lots and lots of baby oil, grinding and rubbing later and I was ready to fuck! Hubby said it felt 'bloody amazing' and didn't hurt much at all. It's definitely something I'm happy to bring into our sex life, though not TOO often as it'd probably get a bit boring, like everything else when over-done.

For those wanting to try (who have a willing partner) I say - GO FOR IT!

XXX

Is the dildo double ended so the other side goes in your pussy? That way you ensure that you always cum too.

Was the psychological aspect of being the one fucking him a real turn on for you?

Is the dildo double ended so the other side goes in your pussy? That way you ensure that you always cum too.

Was the psychological aspect of being the one fucking him a real turn on for you?

No, it vibrates a lot though! I also had a slim vibe against my clit and could easily orgasm while fucking him, doing that. Also, it's not a full harness rig-out, it's crotchless, so I could theoretically have a dildo in me at the same time if I chose to.

Yes the psychological aspect of it *was* a turn-on. It felt very strange at first, being the fuck'er', rather than the fuck'ee', but once I got used to controlling the movements etc, I relaxed right into it and found it very very erotic!

DMama

I have had a girl that enjoyed fucking me with her strap-on. Unfortunately we broke up and I have never meet another girl that was into this. It always was a huge turn-on to be in doggystyle with her behind me slamming my ass!!!

i would LOVE to, but its never happened. I had an ex that could have eventually led there (he would let me use a vibrator on him) but I seemed to miss my opportunity.

Didn't realize i would miss the ass play as much as i do. Current boy isn't into it at all...

i would LOVE to, but its never happened. I had an ex that could have eventually led there (he would let me use a vibrator on him) but I seemed to miss my opportunity.

Didn't realize i would miss the ass play as much as i do. Current boy isn't into it at all...

Too bad, he doesn't know what he's missing. I would bend over for you and let you fuck me.

Funny, I'd love to try it, but my wife is at best lukewarm about the idea...:eek:

Must be a Surrey thing...:D

:) Mmmmmm it could well be :devil:

as Dmama said, .....I LOVE the thought of being the Fucker rather the Fuckette .... :)

It just seems a natural progression to giving sexual pleasure... sucking him.. teasing him... tickling his ass with my fingertips and tongue....

mmmmmm fucking him ......and at the same time my fingers caressing his ass... and wanking his cock :p :p

:) Mmmmmm it could well be :devil:

as Dmama said, .....I LOVE the thought of being the Fucker rather the Fuckette .... :)

It just seems a natural progression to giving sexual pleasure... sucking him.. teasing him... tickling his ass with my fingertips and tongue....

mmmmmm fucking him ......and at the same time my fingers caressing his ass... and wanking his cock :p :p

Stop it, do you know what you're doing to me...:devil::devil::kiss:

:rolleyes: em..... might do... :devil::cool::)

Well, you know what my fantasy is, I'm pretty sure you've got a similar one :)devil:), and you can probably guess what I'm thinking about now...:kiss:

To surrender myself to a woman like that, to see how hot it made her...:devil::devil:

Strapon

Is it safe to say that if a woman would be into this that she would initiate something with her man? I'd love to try this but honestly, I'm not sure how to bring it up with my wife. I've massaged her ass and have kissed her there several times but never receive the response that i'm hoping for....that she would also do the same (more actually) to me. Any tips on the best way for a guy to bring it up?

Might start slow. Telling her how sensitive your ass is and how you want her to grab it while you are fucking. Introduce the idea that yours is as sensitive as hers and let the idea grow from there, rather than jumping right to the end result.

you can have me anytime....mmmmm.....to bad your not closer

I am pounded on a regular basis. Most of the time, I'm forced to suck on another dildo while I'm getting my ass fucked.

Well, you know what my fantasy is, I'm pretty sure you've got a similar one :)devil:), and you can probably guess what I'm thinking about now...:kiss:

To surrender myself to a woman like that, to see how hot it made her...:devil::devil:

I think this particular yummy fantasy is shared 100% :cool:

:rolleyes: *thinking* ......mmmmmmmmmmmmm :kiss::devil::devil::kiss:

Mmmm, Though not really "pegging," I recently had a steamy session in which my lady placed her hand over her sweet, wet lips and stuck out a couple fingers... She then made me suck them over and over again. I was really getting into it when she put her hand behind my head and showed me just how to move and lick her "cock"...

My only regret is that I had to coerce her into dirty talk during the experience, which kind of took a little of the fun out of it for me.

I'm betting that the more dominant types around here would have known JUST what to say in her shoes in that situation, eh?

That's something I'm planning to do soon ... buy a strap-on a try it with my husband ... As much as he loves to have his ass played with, this would probably really send him into places unexplored :)

I can promise that it will, emgems!

Anal experiementation is so, so erotic. <3

Love to try

This is one fantasy I'm dying to try but my wife would never buy into the idea.
If there are any ladies in Florida willing to use one on me I'm all for it.:D

Back