She's the Boss (closed)

Raw Materials



Paul moved his hands. No longer obstructed, his erection grew as they watched.

“So?” Josephine said to Sarah Jane. “Is this something you can work with?”






 
Sarah Jane smirked at this game that he tried to play with Josephine but he would loose that she knew for sure. Paul was finally naked and had covered with his hands that what Sarah Jane mostly wanted to see. Before Sarah Jane could react to that what Paul had done, Josephine had handled it. Now Paul stood fully seeable for Sarah Jane’s desires.

Josephine then asked her if she could work with that. She smirked and walked slowly right up in front of Paul almost a breath away from his lips and then stepped one step back and walked slowly around him.

“Hmmm… Lets see….”

She stood behind Paul and stepped very close to his body again as she leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

“Hi Paul, I’m Sarah Jane Mathews. Miss Mathews for you! I am going to make a few tests with you now and if you move you will regret it “

The whole time while she whispered her eyes were locked to Josephine’s eyes. Her hands griped his as and squeezed again and smirked adding but out loud.

“Nice “

She then stepped next to him looking over to Josephine. Her finger tips travelled over his naked flesh pinching and scratching ever so gently over him playfully to see how he reacts and then asked.

“How about his tongue Miss McCort does he know how to use it or just to speak?!”

She grips his chin but not painfully. Not looking to Paul as she did her eyes stayed locked to Josephine.

“Hmmm… and what is with this “TOOL!” can his hand use it in the right way or does it have to learn it better?!”

She then griped his cock and lowered herself low enough that she was kneeling but she could have a better look.

“Miss McCort have you tasted it tasty?!”
 
Paul looked down at Miss Mathews. Her soft hand gripped his cock and it twitched and throbbed. Her lips were only centimetres away from his tip and he gasped as he imagined her taking him into her mouth. He shuddered and glanced back at his boss. Tell her to suck me, tell her to suck me, he thought, desperate for the new lady to take his cock into her mouth.
 
"I… I'm willing to learn. Miss," Paul stuttered, biting his lip as Miss Mathews hand remained on his cock.
 
Sarah Jane smirked up to Josephine.

“Hmmm… well then I guess ill have to test them as well very soon “

She stood up but held onto his cock still and slowly started to walk towards Josephine just to see if Paul quickly moves to follow or lets his cock slip from her tight grip.

“I do have a few ideas how we could get him to do it better….after a few tests that is ill know which ones are the best…”

Her grip didn’t let Paul really stay standing where he was, but she didn’t grip tight enough to hurt him. She the leaned and licked and nipped at Josephine’s lips as her hand griped to his cock moving up and down some.

“DO not make a mess of my pants Paul…do you understand?!”

She said between kisses to Josephine, she had pulled him so close behind/side so his cock was only a brush from her pants. Just to see how he reacts and what he will do with his hands and if he was one of those who had a talent just to do the right things without having to learn a lot.
 
Closer

Paul followed Miss Mathews, taking baby steps as she pulled him by his cock.

“I do have a few ideas how we could get him to do it better….after a few tests that is ill know which ones are the best…” Miss Mathew said.

Test's, Paul thought, God now what? He looked down at her hand, inadvertently stroking his cock as she pulled him along behind her. The smell of her perfume, sweet and flowery nurtured his scent glands and he tried to move closer, desperate to rub his cock against her body. Her hand kept him in check and his cheeks flushed red. Aroused and desperate he tried to push against her hand, hoping to gain some friction on his foreskin. Miss Mathews resisted, clenching him firmly, keeping him in place as she walked towards his boss.

The two women kissed and Paul swallowed hard. His mind flittered between the hot women in front of him and the lesbian porn he'd watched, the fantasies he'd had, the girl-on-girl images he'd collected. God, his boss was so hot, she'd brought in an equally hot girl and now they were kissing each other. He tried to thrust against Miss Mathews hand again.

"DO not make a mess of my pants Paul…do you understand?!” Miss Mathews reprimanded.

"I shan't Miss Mathews," he replied, not sure if he'd be able to refrain from ejaculating. He wasn't sure if she knew how close she'd already brought him. Finally she relaxed her hand a little more, pulling him closer to her hot body.

Soft fingers teased his shaft and he watched them kiss, lips touched lips, tongues teased tongues, soft skin brushed soft skin. Just imagine them both sharing your cock, he thought, their tongues wrapped around you…

Miss Mathews hand pulled him closer again and he placed his hands over her hips, pushing his body towards her. His mouth nestled against her neck and he kissed her gently, whispering, "I hope you don't mind Miss..."
 
Pecking Order



Paul placed his hands upon Sarah Jane’s hips, pushing his body towards her. His mouth nestled against her neck and he kissed her gently, whispering, “I hope you don't mind, Miss.”

“I don’t know if she does,” Josephine said between kisses with Sarah Jane. “But I do. You will mind your place in the corporate hierarchy, Paul. I do appreciate initiative, but not when it comes to participating in the activities or those higher than you on the organizational chart. From now on, at least when I’m involved, you ask permission first!”





 
Sarah Jane almost giggled at the reaction of Josephine. She knew she didn’t have to react to his kiss knowing many thoughts and reactions of her already but to what she had said already.

“Paul your soft lips aren’t worthy just yet to state my flesh as Miss McCort has already said you ask permission ….”

She knew she had him pretty close as she rubbed him a couple times before stopping again.

“Anything you do need or want you will ask around me Paul I don’t know what you and Miss McCort have as rules but I also have rules and those are and will to be followed or you will become a punishment….”

She pulled him just a bit closer that when she starts to rub him very slowly again the very tip of his cock brushes very slightly against her pants were her butt and hip was pulling him ever so slightly to the side so he can watch them kissing and playing just a bit more.
 
Put it in Writing?



“And just what rules do you have for our Administrative Assistant?” Josephine asked Sarah Jane, then slowly ran her tongue tip around the perimeter of her ear. “Or should I wait for the Memo?”





 
Sarah Jane bites her lip as she felt Josephine teasing her like that.

"Which would you rather have n...now or later"

Her free hand slipped slowly to her hip but before she moved she whispered.

"May I... I will send you a full memo and tell you. The first rule you already heard asking for permission,"

She waited a second to make sure Paul would be listening as she then said another rule before Josephine could react to what she wanted a memo or now.

" second rule he will show up every morning to work 15 mins earlier to do a work out for his tongue, he will please me every morning maybe one morning he will be able to get me to cum"

She smirks and glances over her shoulder back to Paul as if to see if he understood.
 
"Sorry Miss McCort," Paul gasped. It was hard to concentrate with Miss Mathews hand stroking and teasing his cock.

He released his new boss and stood there, watching the two women.

"I, I understand the rules Miss," he said, then added. "May I…" he paused, taking a breath as he tried to control his arousal, "ask." He looked at the two women, unsure if he should say it. "May I ask, if it's okay if I can cum please?" He gritted his teeth, fearful of the answer.
 
Executive Decision



Paul groaned through gritted teeth “May I ask if it’s okay if I can come please?”

Josephine looked Sarah Jane mischievously in the eyes a chuckled. “Your first decision as my new Senior Executive Assistant.”





 
Sarah Jane smirked some and nodded some to Josephine.

“You want to cum Paul I tell you what you may cum if you get on your knees between me and Miss McCort and you an get us to cum with your fingers and remember always ask politely if you may like a good Pet you will soon be…Paul
 
"Thankyou Miss," Paul said. His cock felt rigid, but Miss Mathews had shown her already who was boss. Maybe, he'd be allowed to wank later, he thought as he knelt down between the two women.

"Permission to touch you both," he said, looking up at the two women. They were both super hot and the fact that he was living out the things he'd seen only on the computer screen, made him even hornier. But, his cock would have to remain untouched. He hoped she didn't know about the chastity fantasies. They were just fantasies, but what if they decided to lock him up? Had Josephine seen those pictures too? He couldn't remember. His face went red with the fear and he pushed the thoughts out of his mind.

"Permission to finger pussies and bring you both to orgasm," he said, half-repeating his words.
 
Executive Planning



Josephine nodded in approval at Sarah Jane’s decision, and moved to make room for Paul between them. She smiled at the fact that Sarah Jane wore a pants suit, making one more obstacle for Paul to overcome in fulfilling her conditions. For herself, Josephine appreciated her own decision this morning to wear a skirt with just a garter-belt and stockings underneath. In anticipation of how this first day would go, she had not bothered with panties.

Paul started requesting permission to fulfill the prerequisites to allowing him an orgasm. Josephine smiled and left it to Sarah Jane, her new Senior Executive Assistant, to handle.





 
Sarah Jane smirked some as she looked down to Paul. She petted him softly on the head and smiled saying.

"You may start with Miss McCort and while you genlty please Miss McCort you may only with your lips and teeth open my belt and pants. Pet and remember your fingers are only to touch my pussy and Miss McCorts and I dont want my pants to fall to the floor and get drty therefor see how you get that all done without using your fingers cause they only belong on my pussy...understood Pet?!"
 
"Yes Miss," Paul responded. He had no idea how he was going to complete the task Miss Mathews had given him, or what the reprimand would be if he failed to achieve the task. But, two pussies to satisfy, that was a turn on, and his cock twitched at the thought.

Turning to Miss McCort, Paul lifted her skirt with his hands, slowly pulling the material upwards until he exposed her stocking clad legs and the suspenders snaps that held them in place. Stockings and suspenders, he thought. His cock twitched in arousal. His fingers teased her closed lips, resting at the top of her slit before sliding down to part the fleshy folds.

As his fingers worked on Miss McCort, he turned to Miss Mathews and began workin on the belt of her pants with his mouth, capturing the leather strap and trying to pull it back, whilst his fingers stroked against Miss McCorts pussy.

God this was hard, he thought, as the leather strap got loose once again. He gripped it again, pulled it against the trouser loop and managed to get the first part free.

Meanwhile, with his hands he worked his way up and down Miss McCorts pussy, rubbing and teasing her opening, gliding around, yet not touching her clit.

He pulled hard with his teeth, managing to release the belt from the buckle. I'm getting there he thought, turning his concentration back to Miss McCort's pussy.
 
Motivating with Praise



“Mmmmm... Paul,” Josephine allowed herself to sigh as Paul stroked her bald twomanhood. She felt her juices start to flow from the warm emptiness in her loins. “That’s a good start.”





 
Sarah Jane Smirks as she could see how eager Paul was to please her and his boss Miss McCort. She couldnt wait to see how he would do what she had demanded of him. Would he use his upper body to pinn her pants to her legs while his fingers pleased her or rather his head/cheek so his eyes would be teased as well while his fingers did their job.

"Very good so far Pet...keep it up and you just might be rewarded...!"

She says and reachs over giving Josephines breasts a playful squeeze.
 
Office Conference



“Very good so far, Pet,” Sarah Jane tells Paul as she reaches over and playfully squeezes Josephine’s left breast. “Keep it up and you just might be rewarded.”

Josephine uses her right hand to start unbuttoning her blouse while reaching over with her left hand to slip up inside the front of Sarah Jane’s sweater.





 
Like a good puppy, Paul looked up at Miss Mathews. His fingers had started to draw circles around Miss McCorts clit and his mouth was locked in battle against the small button that kept Miss Mathews pants in place. He realised that it might be easier to unzip them to start, and poked his tongue towards the zipper, pushing the tiny band of metal upwards, which he tried to catch with his teeth. He failed and tried again, failed and repeated. This was hard and he paused to rest for a moment, focusing his attention on his other boss who's pussy was getting gradually wetter and wetter. If I could only fuck you, he thought.

His fingers played with her clit, teasing and stroking against the tiny nodule, stroking it ever so gently, then running a finger down to her entrance, pushing delicately inwards then withdrawing.

He turned back to Miss Mathews, gripped the button with his teeth and directed it towards the small opening. The attempt worked and the button popped half through. Using his teeth, he pushed it further and the button popped open, paving the way to her zipper. This was the tricky part, he knew he had to keep her pants off the ground, and had yet to figure a way to do that easily. His best bet seemed to be to move a little closer so that the garment would rest between his chest and Miss McCorts legs. He started the task, pulling the zip down whilst pushing gently against the material. It worked! The sight of his new bosses panty clad pussy came into view and he felt the blood rush once more to his swollen, but now slightly limp penis.

One last obstacle and her pussy is free, he thought.
 
Good Beginnings



Paul played with Josephine’s womanhood just how she liked at the beginning of sex. She had judged well in forcing him — not that she truly needed much force with a man like him — to submit to her, and now to Sarah Jane. Josephine groaned as Paul’s fingers gently stroked her clitoris, moved to the opening of her vagina and teasingly probed its entrance. For her part, Josephine finished unbuttoning her silk blouse. She then had two hand’s up Sarah Jane’s sweater, one fondling her left breast, the other reaching around to open her bra clasp.






 
Sarah Jane nibbled her lip as she felt Josephine’s hand on her breast while her hand played teasingly with her breast as well. Seeing then that Josephine’s blouse was totally open she smirked some.

It was then that her bra was open after seconds that Josephine had both hands now up Sarah Jane’s sweater.

“Pet pull my panties down slowly with your teeth and be careful that your lips don’t touch my hot wet pussy only your fingers…”

She said teasingly to see how eager he was going to be to please her and if she could get him to mess up and see his reaction when he does.
 
Paul's rigid cock felt hot, his balls tight and it continued to twitch, still hopeful for attention. He looked up at the two Ladies, their hands fondling each other, nipples poked erect making it hard for Paul to concentrate. He knelt up a little more, gritted the top of Miss Mathews panties with his teeth and pulled. The elastic resisted and he let go, ensuring her pants remained in place.

He paused for a moment, concentrating on stimulating Miss McCort's pussy. She was lovely and wet now and he stroked her clit, rubbing it gently with his thumb, while probing her entrance with his forefinger. She gasped and he pushed deeper, driving into her as his teeth took hold of the side of Miss Mathews panties. He pulled again and they edged over her hip. Repositioning himself he moved to the other side, inadvertently letting the pants slip further down her legs where they balanced precariously over her knees. If she moved, he knew they'd fall.

He quickened his efforts at relieving her of her panties. Llocking his teeth over the right side and pulling, they budged but not enough and he realised he'd have to return to the other side. As soon as he moved the pants fell to her ankles. Damn, he thought. Neither woman spoke and he hoped they hadn't noticed.

Pushing a finger deeper into Miss McCort, he tried to divert their attention. His finger fucked her slowly, driving deep, then withdrawing, accompanied by his thumb rubbing her swollen clit, before repeating. Thrusting slow and deep, then withdrawing.

Leaning across his teeth gripped the other side of Miss Mathews panties and pulled. Finally they obeyed his mouth, revealing the top of her pussy. He pulled harder, readjusting his position, until her panties were down over her thighs, exposing her beautiful pussy.

Now he thought, reaching up to her sex, I'll show you both.
 
Back
Top