Ontario Canada

Happy Fourth of July! The crowds observing the fireworks over New York harbor are just thinning out.

Aren't you thrilled not to be citizens of the 51st state?

I think the double negative threw us off there...I reread what he said and it makes sense now.

hey, just came home from the land of the windmills and great sunsets !
too much haze last night for a great sunset :(

Kingston, here. I'm up for chatting about anything ... clean, dirty, etc. :)

Thanks for keeping this thread going, folks!

Kingston, here. I'm up for chatting about anything ... clean, dirty, etc. :)

Thanks for keeping this thread going, folks!

awwww! I miss Kingston. Lived there with my sister for 6 months and had a blast!

I love it here. Sometimes I think I'm ready for a change, and I leave town, and then I come right back again :)

I made it to Belleville once....that is as close as I have been to Kingston. My niece went to school at Queens though...she loved it too!!

I made it to Belleville once....that is as close as I have been to Kingston. My niece went to school at Queens though...she loved it too!!

The drive through Kingston to Ottawa reminded me of the drive from Portland's airport to the burbs...just spectacular.

I spent a week in Belleville one day ;)

The drive through Kingston to Ottawa reminded me of the drive from Portland's airport to the burbs...just spectacular.

I spent a week in Belleville one day ;)

I stayed at the Hilton for 3 days...lol!
In the area for a soccer tournament in Trenton...

Wanted to say thank you

I'm not from Ontario but I wanted to say thanks for the fireworks display you put on in Toronto on the 1rst. I'm from the States and was in town for work. Didn't know much about Canada Day when I got up there but I certainly gained an appreciation for the pride you take in your nation after having been there for the festivities. It was a good experience and one I'm glad I got to have!

Back