Rock Star Reunion (Closed)

Haley drank a little more, trying to keep up with him. When he handed her an envelope her eyes lit up. "You got me something?" She said, honestly surprised. Opening up she saw the giftcard and noticed where it was for.

"No fucking way! Seriously?!" She had been wanting a tattoo for months now and had a few in mind for when she turned 18. "You're the best brother ever!" She squealed and hugged him tightly, again forgetting that she was braless until they pressed into his hard chest.

Haley drank some more, almost done with her cup, and loving heavy feeling the rum was giving her. She looked at the giftcard and started to debate on what she wanted to get first.
 
Mikey was happy to sweep her up in a hug again. He loved seeing his sister happy like this! This time, he especially noticed her tits pressing into his chest, and was quite aware, through the thin material of their tee-shirts, that she was bra-less.

He watched her drink down her rum and coke, and he couldn't help that his eyes now wandered down to her chest as she tipped the cup back; her nipples were poking forward the fabric of her tee-shirt, and her perky, firm, bare breasts were quite enticingly outlined by the tight material.

"So what tattoo do you want? Where ya gonna put it?" he asked her as he went about quickly refilling their drinks, pouring the rum a bit heavier this time.
 
Haley was extremely unaware of her brother's eyes on her as she finished her drink. She could tell that the alcohol was having some affect on her, but it was a good feeling. She thought about his question.

"I think I'll probably get something on my ribcage, so that way mom doesn't see it accidentally." She said, thinking about the designs that she had in mind. they were all in her sketchbook and couldn't really describe them.

"I'll have to show you later, I'm between two of them for that location." She said as she took her refilled drink from him. Needing to sit down, she moved over to the couch.
 
"That's not a bad idea," Mikey replied, following a few steps behind his sister, and joining her on the sofa. He took another drink. The drinks were strong, and he was certainly starting to feel the effects, especially coupled with the weed he'd smoked earlier.

He was also starting to see his sister in a very different light. Her body was lithe, young, firm... Perfect. And after feeling those luscious tits pressed into his chest, he couldn't help but think he wanted to get his hands on them!

She was only his half-sister, right? That made that kind of desire not quite so bad, he tried to justify to himself. His hand found the bottom of her tight little tee shirt, and tugged it upwards, revealing her ribcage. "So where you thinking of putting the tattoo?" he asked, his fingers trailing along her smooth skin.

He smirked. He couldn't resist tickling her right then and there!
 
Haley would've tensed if he had lifted her shirt to touch her rib cage at any other moment, but the alcohol was doing wonders on soothing her and making her relax. "I was thinking about right here..." She started but suddenly he was tickling her.

"Stop! Stop!" She squealed, trying to keep her voice down so her mom didn't hear. She wrestled with him, attempting to get him off of her and to stop him tickling.
 
Mikey laughed out loud, perhaps a bit louder than he should have, as his sister struggled against him and they wrestled. He was enjoying this way too much, like he always did. It was the most benign kind of torture possible.

A moment later, he gasped as she had managed to come down on top of him, rolling him over a bit, and had landed herself, straddling him, on his lap.

He might have had a little something to do with making sure that maneuver worked...
 
Haley hated getting tickled. But for some reason it wasn't so bad when Mikey was the one tickling her. After a few minutes of wrestling, she had ended up on top, straddling him.

"HA! I win!" She grinned down at him, her head starting to feel dizzy from the rum and the adrenaline rush.
 
Mikey smirked, looking up at his barely-eighteen-year-old sister as she straddled him triumphantly. Her pert breasts rose and fell with every quick breath she took, straining the thin fabric of her tee-shirt. It took every ounce of his willpower to keep himself from reaching up and squeezing them right then and there!

"I let you win," he declared, before grabbing her ass with both hands, pressing her crotch firmly against his; he realized then that he had quite the erection going in his mesh gym shorts! He stood up then, picking her up as well, before turning and dropping her on her butt on the couch!

It was then that they heard a very loud crack of thunder outside, a rainstorm rolling up on them. Lightning struck somewhere nearby, and there was another crack of thunder, louder this time, and then their electricity was out!
 
Haley giggled a little, as they wrestled some more, her clouded head not registering certain things quickly. She thought she had felt something hard in his gym shorts but before she could think about it she was flipped over and landed backward on the couch.

Then all of the sudden the lights when out. Haley let out a gasp of surprise as she lost sight of her half brother. "Holy crap what was that?"
 
Mikey chuckled a bit. "I think we lost power. Sounds like it's storming pretty good out there," he said. He pulled his iphone out of his pocket and turned it on so he could use the light on the back.

"I know Mom keeps some candles around here somewhere," he said, moving around the room until he came to the entertainment center. "Ah ha!" he said, opening a drawer and pulling out a few short, but wide, candles, and a lighter. He set them on the coffee table in front of the sofa where Haley was sitting, and lit them before sitting down again next to her.

"Well this is romantic, huh? Was this more what you had been hoping for on your birthday? Maybe not with your big brother though, huh?"
 
Haley sat back on the couch as she watched her brother slowly light candles and return to sit next to her.

"I'd have to have a boyfriend to hope for this type of romantic crap." She scoffed, noting his joke. "Although the gesture is appreciated. Thanks, bro. You're the only one who seems to care about me." She said as she reached an arm around him to give him a hug.
 
"I do care about you," Mikey said softly in her ear as he turned a bit towards her to return the hug. His nostrils filled with the scent of her shampoo, her skin soft against his. The feel of her firm, young breasts against his chest reignited the erection he had been sporting.

He wasn't sure what came over him then; it was undoubtedly fueled by the few drinks they'd shared, and maybe the pot he'd smoked earlier, but he couldn't resist turning his head in towards her neck, and placing his lips upon her supple skin.

She tasted good. One hand on her back pulled her closer, as well as the one on her hip... Teeth scraped gently across her skin. Was he really doing this? How could it feel so right at this moment?
 
Somehow, either with him pulling her closer or her moving on her own accord, Haley ended up in his lap. She was still hugging him somewhat innocently, but his mouth seemed to be on her neck. Goosebumps rose up all over her body and whatever it was that he was doing felt nice. She let out a soft moan involuntarily.
 
Back
Top