Heavy Metal: The Prophecy of Alura

-Fingers dove in to her pussy and began to finger her the warmth feeling in side her. His mouth on her breasts like fire and ice a odd sensation. His other hand grabbed her ass playing with her a bit more the power awakening in side her.-
 
I gasped feeling so strange, but yet it was feeling so good. My body was going through an unseen change. No outer change, but internal as though something was awakening. "Ohhh yes!" I moaned in response as the guardian sucked on my breasts and began to finger my drenched pussy.
 
-Lifting her legs by her head he dug his tongue deep and expertly in her wet pussy and had her twitch and moan in his grasp.-
 
My body trembled as the guardian began licking my pussy and sucking on her clit causing my body to tremble.
 
-He smiled.-"I hope you feel good i will make you feel even better."-He kept licking her pussy then a another Guardian appeared and put a cock in her mouth she was being please form two angels as the guardian with a cock in her mouth began playing with her nipples the other lightly slapping her ass she was gaining more power and she didn't know how.-
 
I was definitely feeling much better since I was completely healed. I gasped as the two angels appeared and joined in. I sucked on angels cock while playing with my breasts. The other spanked me but not too hard. "Mmmmmmmmm" I moaned.
 
-The one in her mouth came filling her stomach with some cum feeling it power her up and soon they swapped the one in her mouth swapped with the one slapping her ass as she got him in her mouth the other Guardian at her pussy began licking her ass and began fingering it with more and more fingers.-
 
I gasped as another guardian appeared. I lustfully swallowed one of the guardian's cum and sucked the other off when they switched places. I moaned as I felt the other guardian licking my ass and pussy.
 
-They Swapped and then began to fuck her. She felt more Power Rising inside her the power she was being given through pleasure. Is there where her main source of power was from.-
 
I screamed in pleasure as I came for the guardians, but still wanted more as they fucked all three of my holes. I could feel my power growing intensely.
 
-The Guardians came in side her but she was infused with power as they stepped away and vanished but the one.-"You are charged go to the Training room and release the power you feel you will begin to practice and once you have the grasp on what you can do i will send you back."
 
I freshened up before going to the training room. I saw clothes waiting for me. There was a black shirt with an upside down ankh on a bird which was my band t-shirt, jeans, and a very spiky belt. The weapons waiting for me were a battle ax and the guitar. I found it odd. What was I going to do, bludgeon my enemies with it? I was curious. As I picked it up, my finger rubbed on one of the strings and a powerful sound came from it shattering a glass. I saw a song book. It contained several songs or what I thought were songs. One called face melter. The second called bone shatter. The third called laser kill. I noticed three dummies standing in the middle of the room. I was curious. I played face melter and the face melted off one of the dummies. It was similar to something that happened to one of the Nazi characters in Raiders of the Lost Ark. "Damn!" I exclaimed. Then, I did the second spell which shattered the second dummie to pieces from the inside. I had a feeling I knew what laser kill would do. I aimed the top part of the guitar at the dummy and began playing. A green laser shot out and the dummie was reduced to ashes.

Next it was the battle ax. I was surprised at how quickly it took for me to learn it and to fight with it. I was also in tae kwondo so I mixed some of those moves in my combat as well. I was ready to go find my father. I hoped that he was alright.
 
-once she Trained They sent her back down, a Pair of motor Cycles were waiting for her. but why a pair, She herd grunting and a few other noises in the small distance int he fog.-
 
I noticed the two motorcycles and wondered about the second, but my thought was cut off when I heard the noises. I readied my ax just in case it was something hostile. Suddenly, a bloody hand clamped down on my foot causing me to scream. I was in horror to see it was my father. He was half changed and was very badly injured. He looked like a cross of a human and a tiger creature. Tears filled my eyes and I wondered what else was coming towards me. I wondered if it had to do with my dad being injured. "Dad, what happened to you?" I cry. I ready my ax ready to make whoever did this pay.
 
-Her Dad moaned.-"Oh no I was Helped by a Cat Man who was protecting me from super mutants but...i didn't get to a Medical kit in time..take this."-He gave her a necklace it glowed with power.-"This is your destiny."-his body turned to Ash as she saw in the small distance a Cat Guy with a Leather vest on and jeans with boots his growl was Farrel but he was fighting viciously.-
 
Tears fill my eyes as my father is reduced to ash, but I take the necklace. "I love you and I will miss you daddy!" I cry as I put it on. I saw the fight and ran over. I did not recognize the cat man, but wanted to help him since he tried helping my father. The mutants were hideous and looked like they were from my father's squad. They turned against him for some reason. I took out my ax and began battling them fiercely. They were trying to surround me and attempted to tear at my clothes.
 
-The Mutants where dead soon enough as the cat Creature had a Jacket and Biker Kevlar Jeans on and boots then she noticed the Eat Piercing it was Blake it had to be no one on earth would do the 4 way ring pattern on his ear. His claws retracted and his eyes cooled down as he breathed hard. Despite being mutated he was toned and at least nice to look at.-
 
It did not take long to take down the vile looking mutants. I was in tears devastated for the loss of my family. I recognized Blake though he changed. "My god, Blake! What happened?" I say running to him and hugging him so very glad to see him. I had to also find my band mates to make sure that they were okay.
 
"The Explosion changed us all...your bandmates may be alive they were taking shelter in the Nuke Fall out shelter on the other side of town i was tossed away so i became this..i canb't blame them...But either way...i am sorry about your dad...Is there anything i can do to help."
 
"To be honest, I don't think that the nuke shelter could stop something like this... This is much different from just some nuclear explosion. Oddly, I did not change. I did internally, but that was because I got some help from the guardians over at that temple. I am shocked that I am being actually worshipped. Don't get me wrong it is flattering, but why me?" I say pointing to the temple that had a statue of me. I suggested that we go find my bandmates. I got on the motorcycle with Blake. We were going to need all the help we could get. The city looked to be spread out a great distance and in between barren wastelands.


( Dawn Patrol by Megadeth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyMTYXUXYvs )
 
-They began to Drive as he answered her Question.- "It's Because you are the Chosen one Ophelia Your the one who will rise and save us."-He whispered in her ear letting her hear him, They drove along and Blake Pointed the Fall out Shelter it was un touched and he knew that means they must be ok right?"-There it seems to be unchanged unlike the rest of the place.-
 
It seemed normal. I heard the voices of my bandmates. Lars walked out. It was odd. The fallout shelter did not stop the transformations. Lars was a large muscular tiger creature with long black hair. He was wearing a black vest with a skull, black jeans, and biker boots. He smiled and hugged me tightly. Lars was my guitarist. The others came out. Jane had became an anthro style cat with long blue hair. She was the drummer. She was completely naked and crying in the arms of Ben, who was our bass guitar played. I could tell that she had been brutalized and raped. Ben became an alligator creature. "I am so glad that me and Blake found you guys!" I exclaimed running to hug them.
 
-Her Mates looked and nodded as Ben gave a Grin.-"Thanks Blake."-They all gave high Fives.-"We need to establish a base and go scavenge the land for weapons and food..."-Ben hands her his two way Radio which still works.-"We will keep in touch."-They found there old Jeep which still ran and drove off they needed to do some work as Blake sighed.-"So what Now Alura or do i call you Ophelia?"-He asked her as they stood there planning there next more.-
 
We began to plan what needed to be done. We had to set up a base as well as get food. Jane handed me a hooded cloak to wear as well as my scary cat eyes contacts.

"You must be careful!" Jane urged, "The judge, police commissioner, and the headmaster are looking for you as well as their thugs. You don't want any of them to capture you. They did unspeakable things to me as well as other girls. The nearest down is appropriately named 'Justice' Town. It is ran by the police commissioner. Be safe you two. Also watch out for random thieves and rapists that lurk the wasteland. Also, steer clear of drug dealers. Date rape drugs have been very prevalent."

I left with Blake as we went to Justice Town after I put on my contacts and cloak. "You can still call me Ophelia." I say as we drive through the wasteland. It was not long before I saw a sign. There was a group of creatures standing by a run down gas station they were flagging us down asking for help. Near them I saw a weird sign that said "Trioxidone XXX for $100 per syringe".





http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Machethus/media/TentacleDemon20001.jpg.html (Judge Aleister)

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...ll/Werewolves and Wolf Furries/AnthroWolf.jpg (Commissioner Wallace)

http://img11.deviantart.net/e31e/i/2012/302/9/5/armored_demons_by_arsfeb-d5hxzrp.jpg (Headmaster. The demon with horns)
 
-Blake nods.-"Call me TigerZaw" He chuckled as they looked to the group as they were coming up.-"Should we stop?"-Blake asked as they looked at it oddly. He didn' t know about this item but it looked dangerous he was not sure but he kept on his guard as he didn't know what she would choose.-
 
Back
Top