PM asshattery

This is a profile on another sex site? If you get an unsolicited message from a woman, chances are pretty good that "she's" actually a front for a pay site. ;)
Lol...I'm still blown away by the fact that Mr. Skin managed to post a profile somewhere... :D

I don't know... that mole rat penis thingy was p r e t t y scary.

Or maybe I'm thinking about that Josh guy's av.
PMann's bat had a bigger penis than the av. (I'm afraid to say his name, but I'm not talking about Eilan's mole rat penis thingy.)

pmann has started sending high res photos of himself to women.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• img51c9712bf03ad.jpg
    img51c9712bf03ad.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 86
Jesus Christ. Really!!?!?

Got this "Gem" this morning. Seriously WTF!!

14m here,. How are you? hope your having a great night would luv to chat with you on yahoo

*hugs*

...excuse me while I vomit. I know some people have a kink but really!?
Even if he is pretending....

I wish PMers would realize that some of us try to use proper grammar and spelling, even in PMs.

To receive PMs with "U" and the "your" for "you're" is irritating and will result in not getting "your rocks off"

I wish PMers would realize that some of us try to use proper grammar and spelling, even in PMs.

To receive PMs with "U" and the "your" for "you're" is irritating and will result in not getting "your rocks off"

tumblr_m689ypBMAG1qbeihto1_1280.jpg

love it - so why did you choose a username like UCanBLeafinMe?

love it - so why did you choose a username like UCanBLeafinMe?

When you're limited to X number of characters to name yourself - create a username - you have to be creative. When you are NOT limited to the number of characters - PMs and emails - it is asinine to use Twitter and TxtSpeak.

When you're trying to convince someone to "cyber", it's annoying

*SMH*

So you agree it's okay to turn a woman on with:

U r so hot! Lemme get you naked, massage those tits

You (expecting toe curled, hand clenched shudders - that could well be fake) do realise you should now expect your Personal Message (chuckle) box to be full of "You are so hot! Let me get you naked, massage those tits"

Shows your level of education.

U r so funny

You (expecting toe curled, hand clenched shudders - that could well be fake) do realise you should now expect your Personal Message (chuckle) box to be full of "You are so hot! Let me get you naked, massage those tits"

U r so funny

You're not.

And I'll deal with the PMs as they come: Ignore and/or delete.

1F U (_)|\|d3r574|\|d 7H15, 937 4 91RLFr13|\|d 4|\|d 570p 45ki|\|9 UCanBLeafinMe 2 C H3r ( . Y . )

|_ 0 |_ ;)

Everyone that's responded negatively seems to be male. Have you all received negative responses to your PMs, because of your lack of correct grammar?

Back