Watching a man cum

I certainly had a good time on cam with 2 people
Can't wait to do it again
 
Would love to watch my straight colleague cumming on his own, or through a secret mirror whilst he pumps his girlfriend. Or have him cum on my neck.
 
I've said it before, and I will say it again. I think penises are works of art. They are the sexiest part of a man's body, and I love nothing more than watching a beautiful soft cock slowly go from limp to stiff, and finally exploding delicious, nourishing, satisfying semen everywhere.
 
I agree whole heartedly. I imagine a nice hard cock with my hands gently rubbing as my tongue licks the entire length paying special attention to the nice head at the top and having my eyes level with the tip as all of that yummy cum begins to flow out.
 
I agree whole heartedly. I imagine a nice hard cock with my hands gently rubbing as my tongue licks the entire length paying special attention to the nice head at the top and having my eyes level with the tip as all of that yummy cum begins to flow out.

Raises hand...volunteers...
 
Never done skype but in person it's such a turnon watching his face as he comes as the pleasure takes over
 
J-O on yahoo whenever possible

alway love an audience...

IM me for my YIM ID if interested...
 
I like to watch a man cum. I like a man to watch me cum if he gets hot watching.
 
I agree whole heartedly. I imagine a nice hard cock with my hands gently rubbing as my tongue licks the entire length paying special attention to the nice head at the top and having my eyes level with the tip as all of that yummy cum begins to flow out.
Oh I volunteer!!!!
 
Watching a man cum is almost as good as cumming myself. Watching a man's eyes roll up, the arch of his back and the sound of his chant make me happy. As much as I like a rear entry, it keeps me from seeing the best part, the ecstasy on the face of a man.
 
even though I'd consider myself straight ( haven't had a bi experience as of yet), I've enjoyed mutually JO-ing with guys online when my quest for feminine partners turned up fruitless.

at first, it was a sometimes thing, but now, I find myself enjoying showing off for guys more, they always get into it, though I wish more were into cumming on cam than watching others cum. No complaints though, always feel like a million bucks afterwards between the feeling of release and the other guy's satisfaction.

The only problems tend to be getting alone time, and finding someone who can write well enough to communicate beyond sticky keys and one-line phrases... though when the fire's really stoked, words just get in the way ;)
 
Back
Top