Anonymous Secrets Thread

neruda

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Posts
1,215
I just decided to migrate this Thread to The Playground. It was suggested to me by several people it would do better here.

Here is a fun game to play that I have seen on other threads:

Email me, or PM me a secret that you have never told anyone before. Include your sex and age if you want to. I will post it anonymously on this thread for every one to read, but no one will know who sent it in.

My email is paulmurry85@gmail.com

The more people send something in, the more fun it is.

Suggestions for secrets to send in

1) Something that you did that no one else knows about.

2) Someone that you aren't supposed to be attracted to but are.

3) An embarrassing or taboo fantasy

4) A secret fetish

5) Anything else you can think of.


Several people have asked me if I will post pictures. I'm not sure if that will work or not. If you have one you are interested in posting, send it to my email and I will consider it.

paulmurry85@gmail.com

Update 08-08-12

Okay, so I have had several people respond with a yes to pictures. Here is what one person suggested. If you want to have a picture posted, lets make it an anonymous pic thread.

Send me a picture of yourself, or whatever with the head or face blurred, and I will post it.

1) amateur pictures only. If it's a professional picture of a super model, I'm going to see through you clever ruse and I'm not going to want to post it.

2) Guys, I really don't want to sort through an inbox full of dick pics. So please be discrete.

Ladies, it should go without saying, but indiscretion is preferable!


Okay, on top of that I want to institute a rating system for the secrets. If you like them, vote/post 10, if you dislike them vote/post 1. Everything else is somewhere in between.

Keep sending stuff into me!
 
Last edited:
- 38 Female, traveling the world with a disablity to try to earn history phd. Would love to swap



- 19, Male - I watched my cousin change for the pool. Now I think about her all the time when I beat off.

- 42, Female - My best friend got breast implants and I am jealous of the way my husband looks at her.

- 28, Female - I won't agree to marry my boyfriend because he has never gone down on me.

- 55, Male - Sometimes when I make love to my wife I think about my boss, who is younger than she is.
 
- 44, Female - Sometimes when I'm mad at the other women at church for leaving me out, I will show up anyway and I won't wear panties. And the whole time they are looking down their nose at me I think about what their husbands would think of they knew.

-22, Female - My friend thinks I am a virgin. I've been sleeping with her boyfriend for over a year. Every time she thinks he's out with the guys, he's over at my place. Sometimes I even send naked pics to his phone when I know they are on a date.
 
- 33 male - My secrtary has been sucking my cock during lunch for over 2 years now

- 20 Male - I got drunk at a party and made out with my sister.
 
Thank you to all the people that have responded so far. I really appreciate it. Also, thanks to all the people that suggested I move this to The Playground.

I have more to post, and soon.

Remember send your secrets to me as a PM or as an email and I will post them. Feel free to comment on the thread on anything you like.

paulodom2012@gmail.com
 
- 44, Female - Sometimes when I'm mad at the other women at church for leaving me out, I will show up anyway and I won't wear panties. And the whole time they are looking down their nose at me I think about what their husbands would think of they knew.

I love this one! :D
 
Thank you Ella, I appreciate it.

Feel free to send something into me.
 
- 42, Female - I fantasize about my daughter (18) having sex with a family member who is 50+.
 
Thanks Le Shadow. I think we can all have fun with this one.
 
- 30, Male- I offer to fix my coworkers computers for free. They all think I am a nice guy. Really I just want to see if they have any nude pictures of themselves or their wives on their computer.

I have hundreds! I keep them on a thumb drive in my pocket. I was in a meeting with my team lead today, and she had no idea I have video of her boyfriend fucking her.
 
Last edited:
- 30, Male- I offer to fix my coworkers computers for free. They all think I am a nice guy. Really I just want to see if they have any nude pictures of themselves or their wives on their computer.

I have hundreds! I keep them on a thumb drive in my pocket. I was in a meeting with my team lead today, and she had no idea I have video of her boyfriend fucking her boyfriend.

Time to share ! :p (An other great thread ?)
 
-24, Male - I fucked my wifes mom. Then fucked my wife an hr later without cleaning up.
 
-18, Female, Um I want to have a one night stand with a stranger or someone I've only just met ;)
 
Back
Top