Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or send him out to buy his own? Describing in detail the rush of asking the ladies at Lane Bryant to use a dressing room....(I hear a story/anecdote in the making)

New Stockings.

I got some new stockings in the mail today. What do you think?

Last edited:
just peachy thanks )

dedicating all my pics on this forum to members

SHEWANTSMORE & NOISYMOTHER :)

new pic1 of me in my little red number :)

more to come , enjoy !

Last edited:
just peachy thanks )

dedicating all my pics on this forum to members

SHEWANTSMORE & NOISYMOTHER :)

new pic1 of me in my little red number :)

more to come , enjoy !

attachment.php

wow!
you look very sexy and ethereal - like a red fairy . . . .

(will you grant me my wish?)

Don't have any pics today...but had to keep this thread alive....so bump to the top!

I'm a man who loves panties/tights. I love wearing them, seeing them on girls/guys. I even love buying them. Wondering if the sales lady is thinking if the panties/tights are for me or my wife.

Don't have any pics today...but had to keep this thread alive....so bump to the top!

I know the feeling Jimm:rolleyes: Traffic is slow over on MY page also. Everybody's out shopping for those bargains I guess. That's where I'm going in a little bit.

But I'm glad to help bump your thread...I've checked out your pics and love them. Aren't we naughty? Maybe you'll repay the favor by visiting mine also. I put up several new pics yesterday.

Here's your bump!:nana:
:rose:Erica:kiss:

I'm a man who loves panties/tights. I love wearing them, seeing them on girls/guys. I even love buying them. Wondering if the sales lady is thinking if the panties/tights are for me or my wife.

You can tell by that "smile" she gives you everytime you're buying.:rolleyes:
And they love it.:D

Pretty Panties!

Maybe this'll help your thread along....:nana:

Now come see my page also.:kiss:

Attachments

• on the prowl....jpg
    on the prowl....jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 348
thanks kupwanna....i haven't put up any today because i don't have any new panties...i'm wearing the same stockings i have from other pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back