Too Taboo?

A blood fetish is more common than you think. And to be honest, I'm thinking he loves the blood (fetish) but on/around/whatever your pussy is what turns him on most since it's a two-for-one if you catch my drift.
 
My husband and I tried this once, just to see what it was like. It didn't really work for us. Way to fricken messy!!! My best best friend on the other hand, doesn't have an issue with it (Which coming from her was surprising!!)

I don't understand the appeal of it either myself personally, but then again, I don't understand the appeal of blood play in general either. I know a lot of people that are into it though, which is fine.

For me personally, I just see a big mess that I gotta clean up. Blood isn't that easy to clean either!!!
 
That time of the month. . .

Wife and I always enjoy sex, her period never got in the way (dark towels, anyone?). But as for pictures of it? I don't know about that one.
 
I've actually sent a video of me masturbating while on my period to a man. If it gets them off, I don't over think it. Masturbation is often my only relief during that time. ( at least the worst times ). I often have more pain then blood ( first day ) and I get so wet the bleeding stops. I occasionally get a bit crankier but I usually just like to be left alone, At least until I get horny again. I'm ten times Hornier right before and often during my period. I often have more multiple orgasms during this time too. If they can get past the blood it can be a lot of fun. As far as a "blood fetish" goes, not sure they had it. If they did.... Well who the hell cares, if we both are enjoying ourselves that's what matters.



Love your body and embrace the hormones. Tired of Mother Nature? Fuck her over. If all else fails there is always anal. ;)



Just remember, it's a natural process and there is nothing wrong with it. Also just because someone doesn't mind fucking you during this time, does not mean they have a kink for it. Some men just don't give a flying fig nuton. ( bless those men )
 
turns me on

I find I'm at my horniest when I'm on my period. I love sex then and I get a real kick out of guys who love it and who also get off on sniffing my used tampons or removing them for me with their teeth. Some of this appeals to my strongly dominant side, as seeing a man serve me intimately when I'm flowing is a wonderful turn-on.
 
Back
Top