The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks around the Inn with some concern as she finally realizes that a certain someone hasn't been around to tend to her beloved chores recently*

Oh dear...

*knowing that Yeishia wouldn't let things get in such a state without reason, she gets up and bustles around doing her best to tidy things up, knowing it was a poor substitute for the real deal*

Cg will have to cover the coffee front until Yeishia's return...

*does her version of a posting marathon happy dance since no one else is around to see the gyrations*

Hot dog! Now I can dust off my last two stories and be finally caught up again.

*the yawn that escapes startles her into looking at her watch*

Um, after I get some shut-eye, apparently...

*turns down the lights just in case someone stumbled their way in during the early morning hours and heads out to her little patch of heaven*

Popping into the Inn for some morning coffee, I pour a cup, make a fresh pot and stoke the fire.

"Morning Thorald. Holiday weekends can be a bit slow for folks. Family plans and whatnot. One never knows who may pop in" Taking a long sip of the much needed brew.

"Morning dragon, and any who may be about."

"Yes it certainly is a good day HF and I hope your week has been even better. Well I don't have suck kind of problems or worries my friend. I am a mercenary and I have no family or close friends but that is the downside of my profession." I wink at the pretty women.

Sorry, Thorald... I was a bit, um.... confuzzled.... yesterday due to some pain medicine and was lucky to have my fingers typing close to what my fuzzy brain was trying to get them to type.

*blushing in recollection of his comment about her smile and charm*

I see we have yet another silver tongued devil gracing the Inn...

"Greetings my Angel. Maybe you will feel better if we go up to the rafters and fly to the seventh sky together? I don't need to beg for my forgivness since you haven't done anything wrong to me yet. I think your expressions are brilliant. I like the word confuzzled and the expression silver toungued devil. I am blinded and stunned by your beauty."

Popping into the Inn as the holiday comes to a close, I make a drink at the bar and head to my chair to write a bit before the start of a new week.

Couldn't agree more!

*ggls as she heads for the coffee pot*

:rose:

Sad that I missed her brief visit, the echo of Mari's giggle brings a smile to my face. :rose:

"Yes it certainly is a good day HF and I hope your week has been even better. Well I don't have suck kind of problems or worries my friend. I am a mercenary and I have no family or close friends but that is the downside of my profession." I wink at the pretty women.

"My weekend has been a mostly relaxing one thank you Thorald. A mercenaries life can indeed be a lonely one. Fortunately there are places like this to take refuge and enjoy some easy banter and playful fun."

I take a sip of my drink and bid good evening to any who may be lurking this evening. "Good evening to any and all who may be about."

Popping into the Inn as the holiday comes to a close, I make a drink at the bar and head to my chair to write a bit before the start of a new week.

Sad that I missed her brief visit, the echo of Mari's giggle brings a smile to my face. :rose:

"My weekend has been a mostly relaxing one thank you Thorald. A mercenaries life can indeed be a lonely one. Fortunately there are places like this to take refuge and enjoy some easy banter and playful fun."

I take a sip of my drink and bid good evening to any who may be lurking this evening. "Good evening to any and all who may be about."

"Good night HF. My weekend has been peaceful and quiet so I can't complain. Yes it is a tough and hard life without any obvious meaning or pleasures. Most things makes me uninpressed and bored since I have experienced many things and been on long travels all over this world. There is only death, pain and misery out there. My village was burned to ashes and all my friends and family was slain by a anonymus group. I am greatful to have found some shelter here. Shame that the Angel flies away when I try to communicate with her. There are may interesting and exciting people that visits the Inn regulary or drops in. I avoid drinking to stay sharp and alert if someone tries to assassinate me or attack this Inn. I tried to have a good time but I have failed."

"

It seems that our timing is way out at the moment ... I've missed you ... :rose:

miss_you_065.jpg

Last edited:
It seems that our timing is way out at the moment ... I've missed you ... :rose:

miss_you_065.jpg

Seeing Mari I give her a big twirling hug and a Hollywood kiss. "Awwwww Thank you. I've missed you too honey, I hope things are improving for you in the RW. I was going o have a cup of coffee, can I get you a cup of tea?"

Seeing Mari I give her a big twirling hug and a Hollywood kiss. "Awwwww Thank you. I've missed you too honey, I hope things are improving for you in the RW. I was going o have a cup of coffee, can I get you a cup of tea?"

Heyyy!!

*ggls as he spins and kisses her*

MMmmm ... so good to see you... and I think I'll go for coffee too ...
I need to try to stay awake... for the time being at least ...

How goes the holiday?

I pour 2 steaming mugs of fresh Inn coffee and bring them to the couch where we can sit and visit in each others arms.

"The holiday was good.. a little work a little play. I even snuck in a nap for once in a blue moon! I just popped in today for an afternoon pick me up and was so happy to see you online."

I pour 2 steaming mugs of fresh Inn coffee and bring them to the couch where we can sit and visit in each others arms.

"The holiday was good.. a little work a little play. I even snuck in a nap for once in a blue moon! I just popped in today for an afternoon pick me up and was so happy to see you online."

*snuggles close on the couch sipping coffee and smiling as we chat and spend time together finally*

Sounds good ... my life seems ever hectic... but that isn't necessarily bad...

Afternoon Mari H F. I call to the snuggling couple on the couch.

Just got back from a long weekend a little me time for the first time in a while just me a tent and no one around for a bout a hundred miles or so. A very relaxing weekend to say the least.

Now I you will bear with me I have some over due posts for some young ladies who have been rather patient.

*snuggles close on the couch sipping coffee and smiling as we chat and spend time together finally*

Sounds good ... my life seems ever hectic... but that isn't necessarily bad...

Yes.. It's been more hectic for me too. Not necessarily a bad thing but it can be inconvenient and interrupt more.. pleasurable pursuits. *smiling* :kiss:

Last edited:

Just got back from a long weekend a little me time for the first time in a while just me a tent and no one around for a bout a hundred miles or so. A very relaxing weekend to say the least.

Now I you will bear with me I have some over due posts for some young ladies who have been rather patient.

Sounds like a really good weekend CG. Welcome back! It was a quite weekend on the boards.

Hi CG ... glad you had a good time ... unfortunately I have to head off .. real world calls ...

*Hugs Fun tightly and kisses him softly*

Catch you soon, ok?

*Then crosses to give Cg a welcoming hug and a regretful good bye kiss.*

Have fun boys!

*ggls*

" .. . sorry ... men ... "

Heads out laughing.

Hi CG ... glad you had a good time ... unfortunately I have to head off .. real world calls ...

Catch you soon, ok?

Have fun boys!

*ggls*

Heads out laughing.

Melts into her soft kiss, "Goodnight Mari.. sweet dreams... "

Catch you soon, ok?

Have fun boys!

*ggls*

Heads out laughing.

Ahh pout

Well be safe and have a good evening Mari.

A hello kiss and a goodby hug

till later then Mari.

Well H F looks likes its a boys night once more.

"Good night HF. My weekend has been peaceful and quiet so I can't complain. Yes it is a tough and hard life without any obvious meaning or pleasures. Most things makes me uninpressed and bored since I have experienced many things and been on long travels all over this world. There is only death, pain and misery out there. My village was burned to ashes and all my friends and family was slain by a anonymus group. I am greatful to have found some shelter here. Shame that the Angel flies away when I try to communicate with her. There are may interesting and exciting people that visits the Inn regulary or drops in. I avoid drinking to stay sharp and alert if someone tries to assassinate me or attack this Inn. I tried to have a good time but I have failed."

I wouldn't sweat it too much, I'm sure Angel has just been caught up in the real world as happens from time to time.

Ahh pout

Well be safe and have a good evening Mari.

A hello kiss and a goodby hug

till later then Mari.

Well H F looks likes its a boys night once more.

So it seems CG. Did you get caught up on your posts?

I wouldn't sweat it too much, I'm sure Angel has just been caught up in the real world as happens from time to time.

"Maybe she is busy cleaning the heaven or I might be the invisible man that almost everyone ignores. I wounder if the delicious lady tastes just as delicious as she looks? Do you think or know so HF?" Thorald winks at the delicious lady.

*slips into the Inn mumbling under her breath again*

Oh sweet merciful heavens, I cannot wait to get through this first week of school! Besides having all of the after school activities like ballet, tap, lyrical, etc, starting up again, I've been hving to deal with teachers who apparently decided to change their minds on their required school supplies after most places are no longer stocking much.

*growls a little*

Even though I normally buy extra items in the beginning of August, I'm still having to run around for stuff.

*rubs her forehead a little*

Don't these people know I have better things to do with my time... Like stories I'm behind on once more?!:rolleyes:

"Maybe she is busy cleaning the heaven or I might be the invisible man that almost everyone ignores. I wounder if the delicious lady tastes just as delicious as she looks? Do you think or know so HF?" Thorald winks at the delicious lady.

Alas, I'm having to deal with my little imps and the start of school so my play time has been severely curtailed, Thorald.

*blushes at his comment about tastes and points to the halo atop her head*

I have to be vigilant or they might recall my halo, sir... Although my evil twin tries to break in every now and then.

All I can say is that our fair Angel has indeed mastered her snap kicks, even in her equalizer pumps, and she's now working on her roundhouse. :D

*slips into the Inn mumbling under her breath again*

Oh sweet merciful heavens, I cannot wait to get through this first week of school! Besides having all of the after school activities like ballet, tap, lyrical, etc, starting up again, I've been hving to deal with teachers who apparently decided to change their minds on their required school supplies after most places are no longer stocking much.

*growls a little*

Even though I normally buy extra items in the beginning of August, I'm still having to run around for stuff.

*rubs her forehead a little*

Don't these people know I have better things to do with my time... Like stories I'm behind on once more?!:rolleyes:

Just pack up some slates and some chalk and send them off. When the dust settles, they will still learn the 3R's properly. :D

Hello Kitty Trapper Keepers and GI Joe Notebooks never contributed to the learning process... Everyone knows the real keys to learning are Fonzie Book Covers and Scooby-Doo Lunch Boxes! :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back