Overcoming The Gap(CLOSED)

The next day Darius decided to sleep in. After the night he'd had with Helen and Lisa, he thought he'd deserved it. When he looked to his side, his bed was empty. It looked like Lisa had left and taken her nieces and nephews with her.

Darius got up from his slumber and stumbled out of his bedroom and into the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and smiled. He looked tired as all hell, but he'd never looked happier. After he'd brushed his teeth, and showered, he headed to the kitchen with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
 
I was cooking breakfast at the stove when I heard Mr. Darius enter the kitchen. It was only an hour since I had woken, feeling refreshed and composed after a night of deep, undisturbed sleep. All my life I had been a borderline insomniac; the events of the previous evening seemed to have brought me a weariness and calmness that I had always longed for but never obtained. I did not turn around immediately to greet my boss. Dressed again in my tight maid's uniform and black stockings, I could feels his eyes on my broad shapely behind and my long, thick legs.

When I eventually spun around to face him, his face wore a leering grin and a gigantic erection was tenting the towel. Christ, did this guy never take a rest from thoughts of sex? But then, I smiled to myself, this was exactly the advantage of youth: the ability to be almost constantly hard and to have remarkable powers of recovery. Although my employer was older, I remembered when my own son was going through adolescence and he seemed to spend most of his time in the bathroom, whacking off into discarded pairs of my panties that he had secretly taken from the laundry basket. I never confronted him about it, but privately I admired his resilience and found the idea of him being constantly aroused forbidden and erotic.

I knew exactly what my youthful boss wanted. Sinking to my knees on the kitchen floor, I tore away the towel. Cupping his ball sac in one hand, I ran my tongue along the entire length of his pulsating shaft from root to head.
 
Darius closed his eyes and luxuriated in the feel of Helen's mouth going about it's business. Her mouth really was one of her best qualities.

Darius placed a hand on the back of her head and started thrusting harder. Helen had taken in his entire cock, but he suddenly felt the urge for something deeper this morning.

As he actively fucked her face, bring up a little drool from her mouth, he thought of where things could go. He felt his load start to build up as his coming orgasm caused his stomach to tighten and his balls grow heavy. A few thrusts more and he shot his load straight down Helen's throat and pulls out of her mouth.

"My God, Helen. That mouth of yours....." He began. "Today, we're going shopping for some new clothes." I reveal.
 
I wiped my master's semen from my mouth with the back of my hand. Despite his multiple eruptions of the previous evening, he had released a torrent of cum down my neck, most of which I could not prevent myself from swallowing. I felt both nauseated and warmly debauched.

Shopping? What did he have in mind? I needed several hours to get the apartment in any presentable shape. But he was my employer and he made the decisions.

"Yes sir, I will just change into my other clothes and meet you at the car in the basement garbage" I responded.

I was becoming more servile around this young black man, and oddly I enjoyed this feeling.
 
"You have ten minutes." Darius says ominously. As he wrapped his towel around his waist, he got up and left the kitchen.

Darius took his time changing and getting ready. At the ten minute mark, he popped his head out of the door to check that Helen was ready and waiting. He was pleased when she was.

After taking an additional five minutes to get himself clothed, he then stopped and took a few moments to take in his appearance that morning. His muscular dark skinned frame was draped in a blue Polo shirt, as if he were going out to a country club and a darker shade of blue for his jeans.

Darius exited his room and looked Helen over. He nodded his head in approval and then left his penthouse behind and headed to the garage. He selected his Beamer again and he hopped in the driver's seat.

As soon as he got in, he pulled out at a furious clip. Even as he drove at such high speeds, his mind drifted towards sex. He maneuvered himself and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out silently.
 
Working for my new boss had made me immune to surprises, but even I sat up in astonishment and sucked in my breath when he whacked out his cock as we drove much-too-fast down Park Ave. Good God, how could he be hard again? But there it was: 14 inches of throbbing black meat sticking grotesque out from his pants. If the cops pulled us over, would they be in for a surprise! What would they find most puzzling? A black kid driving an outrageously expensive German auto at speed that he had not stolen from the middle-aged white society lady sitting in the passenger seat? Or the black kid exposing himself on a street in Manhattan at midday? I could just imagine the jokes back at the precinct.

Despite my reservations, I knew that I had to give my master some relief. Also, to be honest, the combination of the power and roar of the high-performance engine and his unabashed sexuality, were turning me on. Instinctively I reached over and began to stroke his manhood. I could barely wrap my hand around rock-hard shaft, but I felt it twitch when I touched him. In the cold light of day, his cock with its pronounced veins and dark purple head, looked even more alien and dangerous. But how I craved it, how I wanted to worship it. I wanted the journey to end so that I could be alone with him and somewhere more spacious that the narrow confines of the car.
 
Darius never faltered in his driving, despite Helen's increasingly expert ministrations. In fact, he sped up, his feet like lead on the gas pedal. All too soon, they were at their destination and Darius had to put his cock away.

As they exited the car, Darius slipped around to Helen's side and got a nice firm grip on her rear and started walking. His grip never eased or faltered. He only grinned at winked at all the passerby who noticed and had something to say.

After actually entering Macy's Darius marched them straight up to the woman who had helped them the last time.

"I need some clothes for my slut here." he pronounce boldly. "And some lingerie again too, hun."
 
My boss's vice-like grip on my waist was starting to embarrass me - particularly when every so often his hand would stray down to squeeze my but - but I said nothing. I could see heads turning to stare at us as we entered the main lobby of Macy's. I knew that we made an extremely odd couple: the young black man, casually attired and walking with an arrogant swagger, and the white woman dressed in a tweed skirt suit and pearls, who was old enough in years to be his mother. It was clear from the way that he touched me, and pushed me forward, that there was some sort of physical relationship between us and that he treated me in a proprietorial way. My face had turned a deep shade of crimson; fortunately, it was a cold day in early March after the New Year sales and there were few shoppers, and even fewer tourists, about.

Darius steered me to the lingerie department where we had been only days earlier. In fact the same assistant as before was on duty. She was a typical upper-crust department store assistant: young (twenty something), blonde, unobtainably beautiful, helpful, but with a haughty, distracted air about her. She fixed my employer and I with a look of total distain as we approached. It was clear that she remembered our last encounter with her, and even more obvious that she did not approve of us.

My boss was either unaware of her pomposity or, more likely, did not care. Her icy expression turned to one of complete horror when he referred to me as his "slut". She just stood there open-mouthed, not knowing whether to call security or to turn on her spiky heels in disgust. Eventually she said, as if on auto-pilot, "Sir, this is the lingerie department. You and your..eh...companion will have to go to women's wear on the fifth floor for other clothing". "That's okay", said Darius, fixing her with one of his cruel stares, "we can start with underwear".

The shop assistant looked more than a little terrified by his stern manner. "Look here, little lady, we going to need a lot of stuff. You feel me? How about we have a little privacy? The best thing is that you show us to one of those exclusive dressing rooms that you have here and then fetch us a variety of things that my bitch might look good in".

She seemed even more put out that before by this request. Her natural reaction would have been to have us both thrown out, but she hesitated. It had been a slow month and she needed to start earning some commissions. We may have been an unsavoury pair in her eyes, yet it was apparent that we had money to spend. As if reading her thoughts, Darius took out his wallet and gave her a 100 dollar bill. "Make it happen" he sneered at her.

"Follow me" she eventually said after tucking the cash in her purse. She took us to a quiet corner of this floor and opened the door to an extra-large and more sumptuous dressing room, which contained a chaise longue, several chairs, a rack with hangers, and a full-length mirror. "I seem to remember that madam has a 36DD bust and a 14L waist. Is that correct?". I simply nodded in response. "Wait here, I will return presently with a variety of things that you can try on. This is our room for more discerning clients; you will not be disturbed". She closed the door quietly behind her as she left.
 
Last edited:
Darius had enjoyed himself immensely as he'd terrified the shop assistant. If he were by himself, or perhaps with Lisa, he would have made her pay for having made him wait, but there was always tomorrow.

As they waited for the little bitch to return, Darius absently rubbed Helen's rear. In the changing room, there was a small bench for the patrons to sit, Darius made use of it, leading Helen to the bench and having her sit on his lap.

He slipped his hand up her skirt and ran his fingers along her thighs. When his skin encountered cloth, he frowned. "Next time we're out together, no underwear. If I want to make use of you, I don't want to have to waste time on panties."

Darius slid Helen's panties off and let them fall to the floor. Then his fingers found her flesh again and he immediately started playing with it. His fingers probed her insides and pulled and pinched at her pussy lips.

Her juices were already flowing smoothly, and when he heard the door open, with no knock, his head came up quickly. Instead of being embarrassed as one in his position would be, he was infuriated.

"Get over here!" He snarled at the assistant. His tone and expression brooked no argument. Almost against her volition, she walked over to Darius.

"One of the first things we are taught is to knock before entering. Did you skip that lesson?" Darius asked, eyebrows raised, his eyes a sea of fury.

The woman mutely shook her head. "Now you will be punished." Darius decided. "Helen, strip her."
 
The young woman was clearly petrified by the unexpected turn of events. She just froze in the position in which she found herself, her mouth open but unable to form words. The expensive underwear that she had been carrying had fallen to the floor. My employer had turned the tables on her with a speed and subtlety that was impressive. She was no longer the terror of the lingerie department, who struck fear into colleagues and customers alike; Darius was in charge and he knew exactly what he wanted.

Already wet and horny from my boss's fingering, I walked over to the door and locked it. The store assistant was right; no body even knew that the changing room was occupied and we would not be disturbed. I looked at her directly in the eyes and whispered "You better let me do as he asked. You don't want to make him angry. He can be dangerous". Her eyes welled up with tears and she slowly nodded her head to indicate her assent.

I began to undress her. It was obvious that she worked out as I removed her blouse and skirt. Her body was lean and toned; her hair and face perfectly manicured. I envied her smooth, porcelain-like skin. When I reached around to unclasp her bra, small but pert breasts split out, the nipples unusually large. I knelt down to pull the panties over her trim thighs and knees. Even her pussy had been immaculately cared for; it was shaven apart from a thin landing strip.

Darius whistled his appreciation. "Wow, this bitch is hot! What do you think, Helen?" he bellowed. "Yes, she's lovely" l responded demurely. "Lovely. Christ, where do you get these words, Helen. You make me so inpatient. You want to fuck her, don't you? Be honest for once in your tight-assed life." I knew that there was no point in arguing with him. He was also right. Looking down sheepishly at the ground all that I could say was "Yes, I want her."

"Good. Finally we are getting somewhere. But I will decide whether you can even touch this stuck-up cunt. Now get over here." He commanded. I walked over to him on the chaise longue, still holding the assistant's panties. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that she is cowering in the corner, trying to conceal her nudity with her hands. My boss is smirking at her discomfort. He is enjoying himself. "Okay, unzip me". I sink to my knees, pull down the zip, and reach inside his trousers. He is already fully erect. When I pull it out, I hear the assistant gasp in astonishment. It is obvious that she has never seen a black cock before and certainly not one as large as this. Looking over at her I can see real fear in her eyes.

And then a naughty thought comes into my head. I reach out and wrap the thin pair of black lace panties around my boss's cock. The unexpected sensation of the unfamiliar fabric surprised him, and his dick quivered upwards, precum oozing out of the tip. I then proceeded to use the panties to stroke him. He groaned.

The assistant's trepidation was replaced by curiosity. I could see her craning her neck to watch me. Good, I thought. I felt like putting on a show for her. As I continued to jerk him off with the gossamer-thin piece of fabric, I bent my head and licked at the engorged tip, spreading the leaking fluid around. Then I covered him with my mouth and moved my head up and down the shaft, trying not to gag as my mouth widened to accommodate him. My boss's hands were on my head pushing me down aggressively. I was finding it hard to breath, but I was determined to succeed and to deep-throat as much of him as I could.

I looked over at the assistant again. She was entirely focused on my bobbing head and seemed less concerned for her own safety that she had been. One of her hands had strayed to her crotch and was rubbing vigorously, while her other hand pawed at one of her tits. I could smell the feverish stench of her arousal.
 
Last edited:
Darius had his eyes closed tight as he basked in the feeling of Helen's head bobbing up and down on his cock. His hand behind her head strongly encouraged her to go up and down.

"More tongue, bitch." Darius growled. He almost gasped as Helen complied immediately, running her tongue under his shaft, massaging his throbbing member. Without warning, he starts thrusting upwards, giving Helen the skull fucking she deserved.

"My God." he said simply. Looking at the assistant and he said "You see what I meant about her being my slut?" I ask. "Come over here." Darius commanded her.

The shop assistant started to get up to follow her orders, when Darius stopped her. "Crawl over to me." He said. She knelt and began crawling over to them slowly.

When she'd arrived, he spoke again. "Sit next to me, spread your legs wide."

All the while, Darius kept up his furious pace pumping in and out of Helen's mouth. "Helen, finger our temporary slut." Darius commanded.
 
The young woman complied without argument. I could see from the glazed expression on her face that she was now excited by the situation and wanted to please my boss. Her earlier hostility to us had entirely evaporated.

She slowly crawled over to us, her champagne-glass size breasts swaying beneath her, and her slender ass projecting upwards. Sweat was forming on her brow when she reached the couch and pulled herself onto it. Sitting beside Darius, the contrast could not have been more different. Although close in age, they inhabited different worlds. Still fully clothed, his shoulders were broad, his arms and legs muscular, and his skin tone a deep ebony. Juxtaposed with him, her nudity was stark. Even though she was tall and her body toned, she seemed slighter, like a highly-polished porcelain doll. One had the impression that at a moment's notice, my employer could squash her if he choose to.

By now I was managing comfortably to get much of his rigid member down my throat. Somehow my neck muscles had relaxed and I was breathing without too much difficult. My employer was still harshly pushing my head downwards, cruelly urging me on. I reached across to the assistant and placed my hand on her thigh. She opened her legs to provide me with more access. I ran one finger along her labia. It was slick and glistening with her juices. I could hear her moan loudly as I touched her. Slipping one, then two fingers, inside her, I unhurriedly began to jack them in and out. She was extremely tight. When my thumb pressed against the swollen nub of her clit, she jerked and raised her hips upwards, arching her back. The moaning was replaced by an incessant panting. The aloof Macy's store assistant was on fire and she no longer cared who knew it. Although I wanted to watch her movements and responses more closely, I dared not slow down my engulfing of his cock, and could only catch glimpses of her from the corner of one eye.
 
Darius watched as Helen fingered the woman and the unbeatable view caused him to lose his composure. He felt his balls grow heavy with his seed and then his cock throbbed. Darius came with a gusto, shooting his baby making juice straight down Helen's throat. After thrusting once more into her mouth, he pulled out and let a stream of saliva out of her mouth.

"Now, my slut, place your face between her legs and begin your feast." He instructs. As Helen moves, Darius remains seated, stroking his member to hardness once more. As Helen knelt in front of the assistant Darius rose and stood behind Helen.
 
Her eyes were closed in concentration as I snuggled between her outstretched legs. The sweet scent of her arousal filled my nostrils and made me even hornier. With the back of my hand, I wiped the residue of sperm and saliva from around my mouth. True to form, Mr. Darius had erupted in great streams of jism, which he forced down my throat. The salty mess made be gag and splutter, but I resisted my normal instinct of revulsion at having to drink such a substance and stifled an urge to vomit. I felt both sick and slutty at once. How did my employer do it? How could he orgasm so frequently and yet have an endless reservoir of the stuff in his testicles? He was a wonder of nature.

I bent my head and licked along the assistant's mound. She grunted in response. Enthused, I used my fingers to pull back the hood that covered her clitoris and licked and flicked at it with my tongue. Immediately she bucked against my face, smearing it with her essence. My fingers moved to her gash again and resumed their finger-fucking her of her. I sucked her clit into my mouth, stretching it. Her hands were on my hand, pushing me closer.

Suddenly, and with one swift lunge, my master grabbed my hips and buried himself up to the balls in me. I screamed with the force of his violation of my pussy. My shock only seemed to spur me on. He slapped me furiously. My buttocks immediately reddened and began to hurt. I was sure that there would be marks and bruises. Before I could turn to object, he gripped my neck and pressed me down against the assistant's crotch. His attitude to me appeared to have hardened, to have become more aggressive.
 
Darius grunted as he forced his cock into Helen's unsuspecting slit and felt himself slide in all the way to the hilt. His little slut had finally given herself over to her desires, so he'd decided it was time he gave her a good fucking, meant for women much younger than her.

Darius brought his hand down on her flabby, massive white ass cheeks and enjoyed the waves his actions caused. At the same time, he made sure to keep pummeling her cunt. In and out, he fed her pussy his cock. He spread her legs wide for better access and buried his hand in her hair and pulled her head back.

Leaning into his maid-turned slut, he bit into her flesh gently, but hard enough to leave temporary marks. He sucked at her flesh as he tugged on her hair.

The hand that was slapping her ass suddenly ceased and made its way to her breasts to torture her nipples.

He tugged and pinched and twisted at her nipples, switching from the left one to the right one every few seconds.
 
My employer seemed intent on causing me as much pain as possible and in treating me as a receptacle for his own pleasure. His cock tore through my cunt with a ferocity that I had not seen before. He was like a jackhammer who knew only one speed: fast and furious. His hands were all over me, alternatively slapping my ass and flanks, pulling at my short hair, twisting my nipples until I nearly cried with agony, or virtually choking my neck. When he bit into my shoulder, I screamed. There was bound to be scars in the morning. "Shut up, you fat white whore" is all that he could say in compensation.

Although the assistant's lust had not diminished, I could see by the expression on her face that he was puzzled and fearful of my boss's harsh treatment of me. She wondered if she was next. I could see that she craved his massive black cock, but she was uncertain as to how she would react if he started to rain down blows upon her or if he roughly exploited her. Was she capable of the same defilement as me? My fingers remained in her as he continued to torture and fuck me. I tried to speed up and move in the same fast rhythm as his cock in my sopping cunt; this seemed to please her. She shook her head from side to side.
 
Last edited:
Darius could feel his orgasm building up. This one felt like it would be one for the ages. He enjoyed her cries of agony, and her meek acceptance of her treatment. He especially loved how she kept doing as she was told and continued fucking the shop assistant.

Darius finally came, and when he did, he did so with such force that it felt as if every one of his muscles locked up. For a few seconds, he felt as if his body was paralyzed, trapped in the rapture of his orgasm.

His spurting cocked dumped more and more fluid into Helen, until his balls were drained. Darius pulled out again.

The Shop assistant eyed his massive cock hungrily and he sauntered over to her slowly, cock in hand.

"Get on all fours." He commanded the woman. She ignored Helen's touch immediately and dropped down to all fours. "Helen, lie in front of her, legs spread open." Darius intoned.

As soon as Helen did as she was ordered, Darius moved to stand behind the younger slut and spread her cheeks wide and pressed his cock head against her rose bud. He used Helen's pussy juice as lube as he slowly worked his member into the assistant's tight channel.
 
The look on the shop assistant's face was one of sheer horror. "Please, please" she begged. "I've never been penetrated there. Your...p..p...penis, sir...it's just too big". My boss just ignored her pleas. Tears were rolling down her face, as he eased himself into her anus.

Although he was somewhat more gentle that he had been with me, he was in no mood to show any mercy. "I'll do anything else you want, sir, please, just don't put it there. The opening is so small and you're so enormous." she implored, more urgently this time. All he did was just laugh. "You'll take it, bitch, every inch, and what's more you'll like it," he spat at her. "I saw the way you looked at me when I came into the store. You eyes were full of disgust. I was like something you had found under the sole of your shoe, a no-good, ghetto nigger. Isn't that right. Admit it" he challenged her.
 
The woman's pathetic pleas did nothing to deter his process. He waited until she admitted her initial reaction to him.

"Yes! Yes, I thought you were nothing but some dumb nigger at first." She admitted through her tears.

As soon as her words escaped her mouth, Darius simply slid his cock in deeper into the poor girl and began to pump in and out. Slowly, but still quite deep with each thrust.

He pounded her slowly and rhythmically, letting her get used to his cock in her ass.
 
"Jesus Christ", she screamed when he impaled himself in her. It was if someone had rammed a red-hot poker up her ass. The scorching pain made her eyes even more watery, blurring her vision momentarily. She could feel every inch of him as he pulsed inside of her. His erection had seemed as thick as her arm when he had waved it in front of her. The huge mushroom head was a deep plum colour and the bulging veins along the shaft made it appear fatter and more awesome. Incredibly her virginal cavity expanded to accommodate his girth and the burning sensation abated slightly. My secretions had proved a useful lubricant.

In the process, the assistant's fear had turned to anger. "Get off me, you brute" she yelled at him and turned to push him away. But he was much too strong for her and clasped her arm in a vice-like grip at her waist. With his other hand, he tore at the buttons of his shirt, flinging it to he ground. The muscles in his torso rippled, as he pumped into her. Her resistance made my employer smirk even more and increased his ardour. He grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and held it tightly as if it was a rein and he was riding an unbroken, feisty mare.

From my vantage point on the floor, I watched my boss tame the truculent store assistant. Her breathing became louder and more measured, interspersed with soft groans and grunts. I smiled; she was starting to enjoy it. He released her arm and reached around to manipulate her swollen clitoris. She began to push her hips back towards him, meeting his thrusts and grinding her boyish buttocks against his groin. "Oh, yes" she cried. "Fuck me you black bastard".

Emboldened, I stood up and took a position beside Mr. Darius. I ran my fingers up and down his sinewy back and squeezed his iron-cast ass cheeks, his trousers by now bunched around his ankles. His body was covered with a thin film of perspiration and his eyes half-closed in concentration. He was every inch the black bull that filled the nightmares of a lot of southern gentlemen - and the fantasies of their womenfolk. Excited by what I was witnessing, I turned to him and kissed him, his tongue forcing my mouth open. While I sucked on his tongue, I rested one hand on the assistant's hip and with the other I cupped his heavy scrotum. His balls had tightened and retracted - he was close. I could feel the force of his pounding into her and the responsive shuddering of her body. It was if I was fucking her with him.

"Deeper, deeper, you nigger scum bag" she shouted at him. She was lost in her own sexual reverie, her deep-seated desires and prejudices suddenly, and involuntarily, coming to the surface. All of her life she had been told that black people were inferior and best avoided. Now she was being ass-fucked by one of them. She was both repulsed by what he was doing to her and simultaneously more turned on than she had ever been in her life. "Fuck me," she grunted again, her eyes rolling trance-like.
 
Last edited:
Darius pushed the assistant's head further down and forced her legs open wider, giving himself unfettered access to her anal cavity. She was begging for his cock deeper into her and he was of a mind to oblige.

He put one leg on the couch and increase the pace and force of this thrusts drastically. He pounded an erotic cadence into her body as he wrestled with Helen's tongue in his mouth. He let go of the shop assistant's waist and grabbed at Helen's waist.

Darius broke off the kiss and hissed at the assistant. "You'd better not let my cock slip out." He ordered her. Darius pinched and squeezed and pulled at Helen's nipples while sucking her mouth back into his. All the while he still pounded that same erotic beat into the assistant, thinking "Who said women were the best multi-taskers?"

He could feel his orgasm building and he kept fucking away like a madman. Finally, it was too much for him and so he came, erupting like Vesuvius over Pompeii.

Darius pulled out and the assistant collapsed onto the floor and he forced Helen to her knees to have her finish him off.

After Helen finished wiping him down with her now well trained tongue, Darius walked over to his clothes and pulled out a wad of money. Without even counting it out, he threw it at the assistant and sneered at her.

"Keep the change." He said. "Helen put on your clothes, minus the underwear, and gather up our purchases. We're leaving."
 
Back
Top