Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Mercy groaned, arching her body, then hearing Nic's words. She shuddered, "Hmmm, me too, though I did it in bed, not the shower." She whispered, nuzzling her lips against Nic's chest, shifting her focus to closing her mouth over a nipple. She was pleased to see her lover's confidence growing. Her hand stroked over Nic's body, exploring, learning every inch of her body.
 
"mmmm yeah?" Nic said with a chuckle as she laid back and allowed Mercy to roam over her body. "What did you imagine doing to me?" she asked as she lifted her body more against her lover's, very curious at what Mercy fantasized about her.
 
Mercy chuckles "What didn't I imahine doing to you? Would be a better question." She chuckled. Lowering her head she scraped her teeth across Nic's stomach, "Mostly though? I imagined this, us together, both of us too exhausted to move. " She hummed softly, "the sounds you'll make, when I make you cum." She whispered, nipping and kissing further down, until She could close her mouth around Nic's clit.
 
Nic chuckled at Mercy'a answer then sucked in a breath when she felt her lover's teeth against her skin. "Oh~.....fuck! God Sadie that's good." she murmured as she moved her hips up to urge Mercy down then threw her head back once she felt Marcy make contact with her clit. "Jesus!" she said as she gripped the sheets. "Well, you are about to make that a reality." she chuckled as she moaned out from Mercy's action.
 
Mercy smirked against Nic's flesh. Pleased with the sounds she sucked harder on her clit. Chuckling, she heard Nic's words, "Good," She whispered, she scrapped her teeth along Nic's sensitive flesh, her hands stroked up and down Nic's thighs as she worked to get her lover to her release. She licked and nuzzled, eyes lifted to watch Nic.
 
Nic bucked and twisted around on the bed as she began to feel her orgasm build. "Christ, Sadie. I won't last much longer." She said with a moan and she was soon arching her back and pushing against Mercy as her climax crashed into her.

Nic only rested for a few moments before she pulled Mercy back up gently and kissed her deeply before rolling her onto her back. She was soon kissing along her lover's jaw, neck, down her collar bone and to her breasts were she took a nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. All the while her hand dipped into Mercy's wetness and teased her folds before pushing in and Nic used her hips to drive her fingers deep inside Mercy.
 
Mercy felt Nic's climax bit, she kept sucking and licking until her orgasm passed. Eagerly returning the kiss, she let Nic roll them, settling on her back she stroked her hands over Nic as her lover kissed her skin. Mercy gasped as she felt Nic's finger drive into her. "Fuck," She hissed, hips bucking hard, pleasure racing through her body.
 
Nic kissed her way up to Mercy's neck and nipped and sucked on her skin as she drove her finger's into her lover by moving her hips against her hand. "God~ you are so beautiful." she said into Mercy's ear, kissing and nipping at it as she continued to drive into her.
 
Mercy whimpered, her body shaking in pleasure from Nic's actions. "You sure as hell don't act like a novice," She muttered, Nic surely acted like she'd done this a bunch before. Mercy suddenly gasped, her body arching up, shrieking in pleasure as her orgasm racked her body.
 
Nic chuckled "I have been through this before. I never said I was a novice. I believe in quality over quantity I guess." she said then drove deep into Mercy as she felt her climax. She held her lover close as she let her ride it out before rolling onto her back and pulling Mercy close, giving her a long kiss before settling in. Nic was silent for a while, just enjoying the moment as she ran her fingers through Mercy's hair. "So how's Sasha?" she asked after a long while, both of them now snuggled under the sheets. Sasha had been held up in her Florida beach home, needing to get away from it all. Mercy was the only person she would contact to let everyone know she was doing fine.
 
Mercy laid, stretched out on her back, breathing raggedly, as she recovered. She tilted her head, pressing her lips to Nic's shoulder. "She's doing alright. Has herself locked up in her Florida home." Mercy shrugged, "I keep trying to convince her to let me to fly out. But she resists. She barely lets me call to check in on her. She keeps it up much more, I'm gonna call Commander Shaw, have her fly out to see Sasha. I'm sure that'll perk her right up." Mercy teases, she knew Sasha liked Cass, and she felt it would be good for both women.
 
Nic chuckled and pulled Mercy close, giving her a kiss on her temple. "That might be a good idea." she said as she rubbed her shoulders. Nic knew full well how much Cass liked Sasha and it went both ways. She hoped the two would come together eventually.

**three weeks later***

((ok Sasha and Cass xD))

Sasha had finally come from out of hiding. She needed to make an appearance at a charity dinner she agreed to attend. She was in an emerald green strapless dress, her hair up and a diamond necklace with matching earrings. She smiled and made nice with various dinner guests, but she was just dying to get out of there and go back to her hotel room. She also needed to also find a new home since she refused to step foot in her old home. When Nic found out Sasha was to attend a charity dinner she pulled some strings to have Black Cross Security provide security detail for the event. Now it was up to the two women to come together.
 
Cassandra really wasn't all that pleased to be providing security for some charity event, but she endured it silently. She was dressed in her usual, a black suit, gun hidden beneath her jacket, her bright eyes fixated on the crowd. Her eyes skimmed over her unit that was scattered throughout the room. As much as she didn't want to be here, she took her job seriously, she didn't intend to let anything happen at this event. Though, there were no threats, they were simply here as a preventative measure. Her eyes fixated when she saw Sasha across the room. "Hell," She still liked Sasha, a lot. But Sasha had made it pretty clear that she didn't return the feelings, so Cassandra didn't intend to push the issue.
 
Sasha scanned the room then locked eyes with Cass. She was surprised and happy to see her. However she was unable to talk to her since she had to network at the event. An hour later she was finally able to leave and made sure to walk to the door Cass was standing near. As she walked by she smiled and nodded at the woman, then in a discreet movement, slipped a piece of paper into Cass's pocket. It had her room number written on it.

Sasha headed to her room, showered, and dressed in just a robe as she let her hair down and sat on a chair with a glass of wine, hoping to hear the knock on the door.
 
The event was as calm as expected. She saw Sasha approached, she wasn't sure what to expect, but then returned the smile. She felt Sasha slide something into her pocket. Looking at it, Cass smiles, seeing the room number. It was close to an hour before she was finished with her duty. She sent her team back to their rooms, before she headed up to Sasha's room. Sighing she knocked, stepping back naturally as she waited for her to answer the door.
 
Sasha heard the knock and got up. She walked over and opened the door. She said nothing she reached towards her, grabbed Cass's shirt, and pulled her inside. She closed the door then pushed Cass forcefully against the now closed door and closed her mouth against Cass's in a passionate kiss. She pressed her body against Cass's as they kissed and soon she was pulling off the other woman's clothes. She peeled off the jacket, then the dress shirt and roamed her hands along the bullet proof vest Cass was wearing. "Get this off, now" she ordered to Cass when she couldn't find how to remove it.
 
Cass grinned as Sasha pulled her into the room. Backing against the door, she grabbed Sasha's hips, gripping hard as they kissed deeply. She chuckled as her clothes started coming off. When Sasha got to her bullet proof vest, Cass chuckled, "Someone's impatient." She teased. Nudging Sasha back, she undid the Velcro of her vest, letting it fall. Taking a moment she unclipped her gun and holster, setting it on the dresser before returning, this time she pushed Sasha against the wall, nipping along her jaw, "I think we've waited long enough," She whispers.
 
Sasha chuckled at Cass's words then allowed herself to be pinned against the wall by Cass. She moaned lightly when she felt the other woman nip at her jaw and pulled her close before pulling at her pants and unbuttoning them before rolling them so Cass was pinned to the wall. Sasha grinned then moved her way down her new lover's body, kissing and nipping as she did, until she was kneeling in front of her and unbuttoning her pants. She kissed and licked along Cass's bare stomach before moving down and sliding down Cass's pants and underwear to her knees then kissed down in between her legs and planted a kiss on Cass's clit before taking it into her mouth.
 
Cass grinned as Sasha pushed her back, so that now Cass was against the wall once again. Her hands pushed under Sasha's robe until Sasha sunk lower and lower. Groaning deeply, Cass's body trembled. She shuddered as Sasha worked lower and lower. Cass's fingers found their way into Sasha's hair as she felt Sasha's lips on her clit. "Fuck!" She hissed, hips bucking hard. Sex had been low on the priority list as of late, and it was effecting her now.
 
Sasha smirked when she heard Cass. She loved making her lovers come undone. She continued her oral assault on Cass, licking and sucking her swollen flesh, until she needed her in the bed. She kissed her way back up to Cass's lips and waited for her to step out of her pants before edging her towards the bed and the shoved her down onto the mattress. Sasha stood before Cass as she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor, revealing she was not wearing anything under it. She got on the bed and crawled the length of Cass's body until she met let lips once again in a long deep kiss.
 
Cass eagerly returned the kiss before stepping out of her pants. She let Sasha lead her to the bed, before shoving her down. "My. My. Aren't you forceful?" She teased with a grin. She laid stretched out on the bed, exposing her entire body without a hint of modesty. Her eyes happily trailed over Sasha's body when the robe came off. "Mmm." She murmured, eagerly moving her hands over Sasha when she joined Cass on the bed. Returning the kiss, she nipped at her lower lip, tongue tracing where her teeth just were.
 
Sasha chuckled "Well I think it's time someone else took control for a change, commander~" she said after breaking the kiss then skimming her tongue along Cass's lips. "Just lay back and let me enjoy this sexy body of yours." she said then gave her lover another kiss before moving her lips down to her jaw, neck, along her collar bone and to her chest. She wanted to roam her lips along Cass's amazing body all night. Sasha moved lower to Cass's breast, taking one in her hand and grazing her tongue along the hardened nipple.
 
Cassandra made a soft humming noise as she felt Sasha kissing her way down her body. Cass's muscular body trembled in pleasure. Her back arched, pressing closer to Sasha. "Oh God," She muttered, pleasure was coursing through her body. her hands stroked Sasha's body.
 
"Mmmm~ Music to my ears." Sasha purred then took Cass's nipple into her mouth and sucked hard while her free hand traveled down in between Cass's legs and slowly stroked her wetness and teased her clit. She then bit down on the hardened nub at the same moment she drove two fingers into her lover and began thrusting.
 
Cass groaned, body arching, feeling Sasha teasing her sensitive flesh. When Sasha bit down, and drove into her, Cass shrieked, her hips lurched in pleasure, her hands fisting the blankets beneath her body. The strong, tough ex-soldier, whimpered as pleasure coursed through her body, pushing her rapidly towards her release.
 
Back
Top