Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

As we kissed, I moved my hips against him as though dancing erotically against him enjoying the feel of his hardened manhood. "Please fuck me, Ciel!" I begged, "I need you."
 
-He looked to her and bit his lip as he finished undressing for her he laid her back on the counter as he began to lick her pussy his fingers pinched her nipples he felt a bit over whelmed going with it his pinches became a bit rougher pulling on them as well.-
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ciel!" I moaned loudly as he licked my pussy. I writhed on the counter in pleasure as he lapped harder and played with my nipples.
 
-Ciel continued one hand began to finger her pussy as he licked it against the upper wall of her wet pussy. She was going crazy and his insides made it seem like fire.-
 
I quivered in pleasure as Ciel licked my pussy harder. "Please fuck me! " I begged wanting to feel his cock inside of my pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!" I moaned loudly as I came for him.
 
-Ciel groaned from licking and fingering her pussy. Ciel took his cock out and aimed it at her pussy spreading her legs wide he slid in side her pussy and began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy slow at first as he began to pick up speed.-
 
I moaned in pleasure as I felt his cock slide deep within me. The room was becoming much colder and I could feel the ghost's presence. However, he did not attempt anything yet. I did not know whether he was watching us in jealousy or voyeuristically watching us aroused by what he was seeing. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ciel yes!" I cried out in encouragement as he thrust harder into me.
 
-Ciel gasped for air picking up the speed faster as he leans in a bit closer holding her tight thrusting like a mad man now.-"YES YES IT FEELS SO DAM GOOD!"
 
I wrapped my legs around Ciel's waist taking his cock deeper inside of me. I kissed him passionately. I writhed on the table as he fucked me harder and was getting close to cumming for him.
 
-He groaned as he thrusts fast he screams and he screamed as they came together Ciel held her tight and held her close as Ciel was just deflowered by a horny women. Ciel did not mind he felt refreshed and tired right now.-"Gianna that was so amazing."
 
"Mmmmmm that was." I moaned. I felt a bit frightened when he called me Gianna since that was what the ghost called me. We had to find a way out, so I tried to see if there were anything in the diaries that Count Harold wrote to see maybe if there was a way to break the damn spell over the place.
 
-Ciel groaned sitting up.-"Lets get in to the shower and clean up a bit maybe we can look around some more before i start dinner."
 
I went with Ciel to take a shower. I came back to my senses not knowing what the ghost did to me. I hoped that we would find a way out of the mansion.
 
-Ciel gasped once he was clean he felt so awkward.-"I am sorry i never had any experience doing that it was my first time."-he said I hope we find a way out or a way to get rid of the ghost.-"He said as he began to do some research on this supernatural stuff and the ghosts pasts he began his research and looked thoroughly in to it.-
 
While he researched the hauntings, I went up to the bedroom to rest. I drifted off to sleep, but then was awakened by the same familiar cold touch.
 
-The Ghost was back and he ran his cold hands along her body the ghost had knocked out Ciel so he was all hers. She could feel cold fingers probe her pussy.-"I want you Gianna Give me your body."
 
I was frightened as he touched me. "N-no please let me and Ciel go!" I try to beg. I shivered violently and struggled, but I could not get off the bed.
 
-He laughed as she felt 3 fingers prob her pussy and a mouth around her breasts.-"Ciel i have no interest in i just don't want him spoiling our fun."-he said as he couls be felt around her body.-
 
I kept trying to scream hoping it would wake Ciel up. "Please help me!" I cried. I struggled against the ghost, but he had me pinned very tightly on the bed.
 
-She could feel his fingers protrude on her body as she felt her body being lifted and a cock in her pussy as he played with her breasts-
 
I shivered from his cold touch. "No please stop it!" I cried, "My name is Gia not Gianna.... I am not the girl that you are after." I tried to tell him, but it was pointless. To him, I was Gianna, the girl who betrayed him and he was determined to reclaim.
 
-he laughed feeling a fat cock slide in to her pussy. -"You Gianna will be punished you lying slut."-he began to rape her pussy she felt it pump in her pussy.-
 
I shrieked louder in pain as he roughly fucked me. I clawed wildly at the bed trying to crawl out from under the vengeful spirit. "Please let me and Ciel go!" I begged him.
 
-He laughed as her cries fell on deaf ears. Ciel busted in and shouted a incantation as she fell to the bed and the spirit was gone from the room for now.-"I think that did it?"-he ran to Gia and cupped her head.-"Are you ok?"
 
"Y-yes." I cried as I ran and hugged Ciel. We did not know if the ghost would be gone permanently, but at least I was free. I cuddled against him.
 
Back
Top