Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Posts
8,025
Name: Gia Kane

Age: 18

Appearance: (Portrait) http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihkm00Pak1qhgf4do1_400.jpg

(Modern) The difference is that her hair is shoulder length and she is often wearing short skirts, tight blouses, and tight t-shirts.

Kane Manor rivaled the creepiness of the house in the movie Legend of Hell House. It was so large that one could easily get lost in it. The house was painted a dark grey on the outside and there was a window on the top floor that resembled eyes. It was almost as though the house was staring back at me. It had three floors, 15 bedrooms, 4 baths, and large dining room. . I remember not being able to go in when I was younger because it was so terrifying looking. My parents only brought me once and after seeing me freak out they trusted my judgement. My uncle ended up having to see us at get togethers at other family members’ homes. He loved the place to the very end…

I received word that he had died in an accidental fall from the steps. At the reading of the will, I was shocked to find out that he left the place to me and left a letter which I was to read alone.

My dear Gia-

I know that you were scared of the manor, but please I need you to live there. Maybe it will break the circle of violence in the house so that you can rent it out later to make more money to live off of for a long time. Every time a male has lived there, they met bad ends… Mostly things that look like accidents. Maybe if a girl lives there whatever is lurking will stop hurting people. The only one who survived the house’s evil my groundskeeper, Jasper, who will leave as soon as you take over or at least I hope he does. I think the only reason he survived is the fact that he has a real evil look to him. I would not be surprised if he was aiding the forces of darkness that inhabit the house. I have no idea who or what is doing this. I could not get help to investigate or exorcise the house. I have managed for years to elude death, but I could not avoid it for long. By the time that you read this, I will be dead. Please do this for me because I want to see you taken care of financially since I did not have any children of my own.

Love,
Uncle Morris

I wanted to fulfill his final wishes and decided to go. The place was 5 miles from the town that I started college in. It beat having to live in crowded dorm room. I packed my stuff and left for the Manor. Jasper was waiting at the fence and he looked like a human version of a vulture. He was bald with a long nose. His eyes were very creepy.
“Ms. Kane, I am pleased to meet you.” He added, “I am going to stay back at my cottage nearby if you need me. I will be bringing you groceries and other items that you will require. Also, a cleaning crew comes out every week to make sure the place is cleaned. “

He helped me unpack my things and left. I gasped when I saw the inside of the house. The rooms were painted in very rich colors such as reds, blues, and violets. There was a large ballroom with a beautiful white piano in the middle of the room. On the wall were portraits of different family members. One that caught my eye of a girl that looked like me. However, she had much longer hair and was wearing a Victorian dress. She looked almost sad as she was looking out at an angry sea. Almost as though she wanted to escape. There was another portrait of the girl. I looked at the date and it was a few months after. Her hair was neatly pinned up and the look on her face was a seductive one. She wore a tight purple and black lace up corset that showed a very ample amount of cleavage and a long black lace dress. There was a small golden plaque which had the title of the piece. It was called, “Emily Kane and her brother Count Kane”.

Behind her, I saw something frightening. The artist painted a ghost behind her holding her in a provocative manner. He looked to be of nobility and looked very cruel. I looked at the other rooms. So far there was nothing out of the ordinary. The master bedroom was ready for me. It looked as it did generations before. There were still clothing that belonged to her and it was in good shape. I went back downstairs and noticed a door with bars on it. There was a dungeon in the manor, but I could not get into it…

When I was done, I managed to find my way back to my room and got on my laptop. The place had been wired for many years, so there was electricity so I could plug it up when needed. I messaged my boyfriend to let him know what was going on, but strangely it would not send… The room became ice cold and the lights flickered a bit. A strange message appeared on my computer.

(she is wearing a low cut white button up blouse, a short black skirt, and white lace bra with panties.)

Closed for Nickissora
 
-Count Harold as a count in the living was betrayed and killed by his brothers lover. Gia unfortunately was her Re incarnation and it was time to pay back what she did. The message on the Computer read.-"I see you returned Gianna i Expect to take you and make you mine again."
 
"Gianna??? What the hell?" I thought as I read the message. It was extremely odd. At first, I thought it was some friends playing one hell of a prank on me, but the message window was blank and had no user name in regards to who sent the message. I turned off the computer and went downstairs to fix something to eat not knowing what to think.

I fixed a light sandwich that I ate for dinner. I felt as though I was being watched. Every room I walked through started out warm, but cooled considerably. I started to feel a bit tired, so I decided to call it a night. Maybe it was just my imagination after a long drive. I slipped off my clothes, took a warm shower, and found a lace pink nightie that I put on over my naked body. I went to a mirror to see how I looked in it and began to touch myself caressing my breasts and playing with my pussy.
 
-hands began to wonder her body as if she was playing with her self but it felt better almost creepy as his fingers dove in her pussy with her a soft laugh was in the air.-"If you like that you will ove this."-she felt her self spread like a star in mid air as she felt her self exposed and a cock slipped in her pussy smooth and cold and wet as she was being bounced up and down on it it was thick and long.-
 
I felt a cool touch on my body and felt fingers playing with my clit. I thought that it was just a dream. "Mmmmm..." I moaned softly. I felt my body lift and awakened to find that it was not a dream. I began to panic. I could not see who had me lifted.

"Please whoever you are let me go!" I cried. I screamed as I felt a cock slide deep inside breaking my maidenhead. It moved in and out of me.
 
Last edited:
-The count laughed-"I am Count Harold you my slave will be mine forever."-he slid his cock in and out of her faster she could feel the thickness.-
 
Jasper had set me up... That was the reason that he was going to have groceries sent and send in guys to clean the place so that I could not leave. -"I am Count Harold you my slave will be mine forever."- he said to me.

I tried to tell him that I couldn't, but it would do very little good. I tried to think of possible ways to try to escape.
 
-Harold fucked her harder he was going to turn her in to a Lustful slut one way or another as he pushed his cock very deep in to her.-
 
My mind was filled of visions of the girl who looked like me being fucked by Harold. They had a very forbidden relationship going on considering they were brother and sister. She had a lover who was determined to marry her, but she refused his proposal so that she could continue to let Harold dominate her. Her name was Gianna which explained why he called me Gianna.

"No, I won't be yours!" I tried to say. His cock was rubbing against my clit as he fucked me which caused my body to betray itself.
 
-He continued his assault on her pussy her nipples being pulled and pinched as he groaned loudly his cock ramming harder in to her pussy.-
 
I screamed loudly, but no one would hear me. The only person that would was Jasper, but he would not help me. I clawed at the bed trying to grab onto the matress in hopes that I would be able to get away from my ghostly assailant. His cock slid deeper inside of my pussy and he had me in a tight grip so that I would be unable to leave.
 
-The grunting continued until she could feel his seed flood her pussy and her body was dropped on the bed.-
 
After he came, I passed out and woke up to still find myself naked. It was not a dream considering I was really sore. I went downstairs to make some breakfast. I had to find out more about the home. There was an office where there were still documents that dealt with my family's history. I needed to find out more about Count Harold and Gianna.
 
-She found enough the whole incident and all the papers with the clipping from the paper as there was a Journal on the table to.-
 
There were articles about Count Harold's death as well a journal that belonged to Gianna. I read the articles first. There were no details about why he was killed and the incestous relationship, but that he was killed by his sister's lover. Gianna's journal starts out on her 18th birthday when her brother locked her in the dungeon. He whipped and raped her out of jealousy after he found out that she going to be married. After a few weeks, she submitted to his desires and eventually told her lover that it was over between them so that she could be with her brother. He broke into Count Harold's office to confront and shoot him. Gianna was deeply in grief. There was an obituary for her. She died in a mental institution after refusing to eat, drink, or sleep.
 
-The Articles spread in a small wind as a carving int he desk was there swearing Gianna would get what she deserved it was really old.-
 
I examined the carving in the desk. Her brother thought that she betrayed him and did not believe her journal entries about how she missed him... Her lover made it seem that way so that she would have to be institutionalized to where she was raped and molested on a daily basis. His father owned the asylum.
 
-The voice moaned Gianna softly a few times before vanishing and a cold breeze passing by.-
 
I gasped when I heard the moans, but saw no one in the room. I left the room to see if there were any possible ways for me to escape. The windows were barred and the doors were locked from the outside preventing any escape. I tried to call my family or friends, but could not call out. I went to take a shower crying as I did so.
 
-During her shower the hands returned as she felt fingers plunge in her pussy the other hand found her breasts holding her still as her body reacted to the touch.-
 
I gasped as I felt a cold touch on my body. "No...." I cried out, "I-I am not Gianna!". I could feel the hardness of the Spirit's cock pressing against me.
 
-his cock grinded her ass as his hands did the work making her nice and wet.-
 
I tried to get out of the shower, but I couldn't. The shower door was locked though it did not have a lock on it. "Please let me go!!!" I pleaded with the spirit as he molested me.
 
-She felt her legs lifted up and spread as a cock entered her pussy and began to fuck her once more as she bounced on the cock that penetrated her.-
 
The ghost picked me and I could feel his very hard cold cock enter me. I screamed loudly as he fucked me. "Please stop it!!!" I begged him.
 
Back
Top