Drug Lord's Defiant Slave (closed)

Enrique gripped her by the hair after a while forcing himself completely into her throat, he kept pushing until his nuts were resting on her chin and held her there. He wanted to see what she'd do as he cut off her air.

Jason motioned towards the now cold dog food. "You should probably eat what you can, keep up your strength. Trust me you'd rather eat than me forced to eat. Enrique likes to play the nice guy, and as long as you do as you're told he's a great guy but honestly you're in enough trouble as it is. My suggestion you crawl in there, find him and convince him that he shouldn't put you in the Doggy Suit like he's planning to because believe me that's not a pleasant way to spend a day."
 
Rita squirmed at last and tried to grab a breath. If she didn't breathe soon, she'd pass out and that was never a good thing to do, as she might accidentally bite him. Reaching up, she massaged his nuts and leaned down with her other hand and rubbed her pussy. Bringing that hand up too, she decided not to use it on his ass yet and just rubbed her juice all around his balls. She enjoyed having him in her mouth and feeling him grow bigger, unlike John, who's dick was too small for her liking.

Susan looked at him, shook her head. "I'm not broken yet, he's gonna have to force me to do anything he wants me to do for him." Nonetheless, she reluctantly ate the food, grimacing at the taste. "I'm not crawling in there. I'm strong enough to walk now and walk I shall. If he wants me to crawl, he'll have to make me, which I don't recommend."

She thought for a few minutes about Nikki and arousal stirred in her. "I want Nikki. I think she's mad at my sis, but I'm not sure." She had no clue what a dog suit was, and she wasn't about to expose her ignorance by asking.
 
Enrique held her like that for a while longer watching her face redden, tears beginning to run down her eyes and then he let her up off his cock for some much needed air pulling her up against him into a kiss and wrapping his arms around her gropping her ass. "You know it's gonna be hard to find motivation to beat a girl who's as obedient as you are." He kissed her again softer.

One of the girls peaked in, just long enough to announce that breakfast was ready and Enrique told her bring it up to the room, he wanted to stay there for breakfast. "Now girl don't move." Enrique said sitting up and pulling her onto his lap with her tits up. The other girls seemed to know the routine though. A hot cup of coffee was pushed between Rita's thighs right against her cunt. Her tits were bound up with cloth napkins and an equally hot bowl of something nestled between her pliable breasts. A salt and pepper shaker were given to either hand and they finished by stuffing his fork and spoon between her teeth. Enrique ate his meal casually talking to the girls, or sending them to refill his coffee which they were very careful not to spill on her (or more importantly the bed beneath her) but otherwise they were acting like this wasn't a big deal at all.

___________________________________________________________________
"You want Mistress Nikki? She's the one who's supposed to be getting you in line so that's fine." Jason seemed to be trying to warn her but he didn't take but a moment to leave and when he return he just sat down at the table where he'd spent most of the previous day on his phone.

When Nikki came out she was wearing a black business suit complete with incredibly high heels she sneered down at Susan. "I heard you wanted to talk to me? This had better not be a waste of my time."
 
She smiled, wanting to disobey to make it easier on him, but not sure how to at first as she was put to work holding things for him. Finally she couldn't bear being ignored like this and she squirmed, spitting out his fork and knife, and letting go of the shakers to hold his hot coffee and dive a hand between her thighs.

Rubbing her pussy hard, she sighed in relief as it was finally touched. "Fuck Master, I don't think I can be too still on your lap much longer." She could feel his shaft grow under her ass and she smiled. Maybe now he'd find it easier to beat her, she thought happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan beamed up at Nikki. "Yes Mistress. Now that I'm not so worn out, I can finally do something about what you do to me. Since the guard called you mistress, then you must be." She smirked and whispered, "Of course, I'd call you that anyway, cuz you look like a mistress now. To me at least."

She stood up and whispered in her ear, "I wanna fuck you, Mistress. I wanted to fuck you last night, but I was too weak to move much. I want to shove my hand in your pussy and ass maybe, and fuck you with a......" she scowled. "What's that thing that looks like a penis?" She growled and stomped her foot, backing away a step.

"I HATE AMNESIA, FATE!!! GIMMEEE BACK MY MEMORIES NOW!!!" she screamed the words, not caring who heard or how insane she looked. She took a deep breath and sighed, looked at nikki. Nikki looked at her like she was crazy. "And yes, I may not remember things, but I'm no dummy. Nor am I crazy, no matter how I look right now. Don't remember much and I hate that."
 
The girls collectively gasped at her audacity. Enrique seemed to be a lot more amused than annoyed, he briefly considered just ignoring her or something else equally cruel to the woman who obviously craved his attention but he could let that wait, after all she'd done better than most of the girls had on their first try, usually hot coffee to the labia lasted less than a minute before they were squirming.

There was also the fact that she'd gotten him hard which always counted for a little something. "Stupid, stupid Bitch. He tossed the rest of the food and stuff away the other women quickly scampering to clean grab them before they spilled. "Master wil-"

"Yes." Enrique answered cutting off the question before it left the woman's lips, after that she was already fleeping the room with the others. One came back a minute later with a somethign with leather cuffs.

Enrique grabbed Rita by the ankles literally folding her in half so her ankles were up over her head and secured her ankles to the headboard like that, then her arms were fastened to her ankles leaving her partially suspended, her tits crushed between her thighs but exposed , the same for her intimate parts.

"You know I expect perfection from my sluts." He got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser pulling out a smooth white dildo. Returning to her he jammed it into her cunt then pushed a button. Almost immediately she could feel it warming up, hotter and hotter inside her cunt. "We'll just have to train you to do better." He pulled out some duct tape and taped the device in shape.

___________________________________________________________________

Nikki looked down at Susan and shrugged slightly, there was soemthing wrong with this one and that wasn't good. This wasn't a good place to have a crazy person but she could give her a chance, maybe help her out some. "My shoes havn't been shined yet. You have a tongue. Get to work. " She extended one foot out to her, the other poised to kick if necessary.
 
Rita smirked at him, trusting in him utterly, and didn't fight when he grabbed her ankles. "Oh my," she whispered in shock as he fastened her wrists to her ankles. She moved slightly and wasn't too sure she liked her helplessness this way, but shrugged mentally.

"Yes my Master, I know you expect perfection. But I'm not a slut, am I? I'm a Bitch." she smirked. Rita swallowed any sounds of pleasure she made as the dildo was shoved up her ass and turned on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan obeyed, going to her knees and beginning to lick her pretty heel. She so wanted to fuck her, and if this would get her there, then she would. Every so often she would pause in her licking to wet her tongue again. It didn't take her long at all to finish one and start on the other.

"Are there things in the food to make someone amorous, Mistress?" she asked softly, hoping not.
 
"If being kept is something that you want you should work on being a pleasing slut, I don't keep bitches very long." Enrique said sternly, he went and fetched a second devivice, the one egg shaped, this one went into her cunt, and he attached it to something that was humming. Slowly she felt it begginning to grow and stretch inside her.

"I'll be back to check on you." Given long enough it would continue to grow to nearly the size of a tennis ball but it was a long slow process, he expected to be summoned by her screams long before then.

______________________________________________________________________

"That's very good, do you how long it takes most of the girls before they know how to give shoes a good shine?" Nikkie purred reaching down and running her fingers through her hair. "Why should I let you fuck me? Do you know who I am, who I can have?" Nikki smiled and spat in Susan's face. "You're just a worthless little whore." With the way Nikki was squatting she could see a wet patch forming between Nikki's thighs. "No, there is nothing in the food, certainly nothing in what you've been given. He might be drugging your sister, I've never seen a woman take that much pain without blinking."
 
Rita sighed, feeling defeated by her Master's twisted words, not sure what she should do now. He wanted a reason to punish her, and so she gave him one. But now he was saying she should be good and never defiant.

Time passed slowly and she squirmed uncomfortably as the thing grew in her pussy. For once she didn't feel much pleasure, only pain. Biting her lip, she stopped herself from screaming as pain increased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mistress, I'm no whore yet, nor will I ever be if I can prevent it. And look at my body. Do you see any healing bruises, anything more than a few scratches where welts and bites should be on my pussy and breasts?" Susan spread out, letting her see her almost unblemished skin. "I can't be scarred unless you almost cut off a limb. The extremely powerful nanos and antibodies in my bloodstream right now work fast."

Her gaze distant, she said softly, "They were the only good things to come from my near-fatal car crash. The antibodies were being tested in my body, but they never came out after they healed me, like they were supposed to, Mistress." She heard a small sound and that snapped her outta it and she shook her head. "Anyways, I can get you into that place and they might try them on you."
 
Enrique came back once she screamed once and stopped it then deflated it just a bit, he didn't want to permanently damage her. "Now that you've learned your lesson, I hope." He brought his bare hand down on the back of her thighs, one after the other, the opsition he had her locked in made it even rougher than the previous beating, she couldn't possibly escape, or sqirm, there was just enough room for her to breathe. Inside her that swollen orb presented her cunt lips to his open palmed slaped as well. He was smiling now, and hard.

_____________________________________________________________________

"I have no interest in being a freak thank you." Nikki said staring down at her. "You're lying though, they didn't put those nanos or whatever inside you for real did they? You mean you're like Wolverine?" She didn't really believe it but she was curious what was with this crazy girl. "Follow me, keep crawling." Nikki said walking out over the rough and hot asphalt and into the garden.
 
Rita nodded hard, feeling defeated as he slapped her thighs hard and then her pussy. She couldn't move or see him, and she hated that.

"Yes Master." She didn't dare say anything more as he spanked her swollen wet pussy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes they did, Mistress. It was either die or sign and I was all drugged up with pain meds and shit," she muttered softly as she crawled. Barely noticing the scrapes and hot gravel, she followed quickly behind Her. "John may've drugged me yesterday, which is why the bruises didn't heal sooner. I wasn't outta my mind last night from drugs last night, nor given a choice between life and death."

A nasty piece of road dug into her hand and she paused long enough just to lick it before continuing. "Was in unbearable pain, every limb broken, cuts or burn marks everywhere on me. I was completely drugged to high heaven from useless efforts to take away my pain. My fingers weren't broken though, and they said I was gonna die unless I signed a consent form. I couldn't focus and all I could see was Rit's face, staring down in disappointment in me like she always did, and shaking her head. I had to live, so I signed, my Mistress."
 
Eventually Enrique unfastened her arms bending her the opposite way, her lets were still over head, her tits crushed between her and bed. She could see his rock hard cock bobbing just inches from her face, he had also picked up the switch, the same one from last night and started bringing it down all over her back and buttocks.

_____________________________________________________________________

"I don't believe all that stuff, i think you're just a crazy bitch, but you know what? Master will forgive me if I make a little mistake." Nikki walked over to a rose bush gently pulling down one of the branches covered in thorns. "Grab it. I want to see this healing thing you do."

She thought she'd already seen it once but that was impossible wasn't it? "Did you lick up your blood back there?"
 
Rita licked away her drool and eagerly pressed forward, trying to get his cock and lick it. She'd already sucked him off earlier, but now this was "punishment" and she would possibly be choked even longer now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan grabbed the branch from Nikki and shook her head. "No Mistress, not blood, just a lil pebble that dug in a lil and irritated my hand. I just licked it away cuz otherwise I'd have had to stop moving if I did anymore than that."

Gripping the branch hard she pressed the thorns against her breasts, her tummy, her legs, and even her face. She put it down on the ground and rolled over it on her back, making it bleed. She tore off a small piece of it and shoved the thorns in her pussy, and gasped loudly. "Fuck, that's sooo painful yet good," she whimpered softly.

Finally she stood up and turned around slowly, showing off the fast healing scrapes. Even as Nikki watched, she could see a thorn being pushed out of her tummy and the bleeding stop. The lesser scrapes had healed over and poofed. Watching the fast process, Susan muttered, "Yep, just as I thought. John drugged me."
 
Enrique kept beating her ass but he scooted forward letting her suck his cock. "Don't you dare loose a drop." He hissed, he was still beating her when he started unleashing a warm stream of piss directly into her throat. "This is how every morning should start."

____________________________________________________________________

Nikki gasped taking a step back as she watched, it was unlike anything she'd ever seen before, it really did look like some Wolverine shit from the comics. For a moment Nikki was horrified, there was no way in hell she could take some mutant freak in a fight. If Susan was trying. . .she wasn't trying to escape.

"You're not a pain slut like your sister are you?" She put the heel of her stiletto on Susan's stomach pushing hard, normally she would have been worried but she already knew Susan could take it.

"You really want to be mine?" She shuddered slightly. Sure she was in charge of the girls but they had all volunteered because they wanted something, not just because they were naturally submissive. "If I told you to eat my pussy right now what would you do?"
 
Rita nodded and moaned softly, sucking, licking him hard, gasping as he peed in her mouth and she swallowed it eagerly, loving the warm taste. His beating kept her on the brink of orgasm the whole time. She couldn't wait for more and wanted to kiss him, but didn't. She knew better.

"Yes, Master. It should."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan had automatically gone back to her knees once she'd finished showing off for Nikki.

"No Mistress, I'm not," she shook her head. "I mean, I like it sometimes, but if I get in too much pain without any pleasure, then it reminds me of the car accident. Believe me, you do not want to see what happens then." Feeling Her heel, Susan smiled slightly, accepting the woman's dominance over her, accepting what would come of her soon, whatever Nikki wanted of her.

Susan nodded hard and said, "Yes Mistress, I really wanna be yours. I would push up your skirt and pull down your panties, and do my best to eat your pussy. Only thing I will ever ask is that you not drug me, Mistress." She shuddered, remembering yesterday, and pushed the thoughts from her mind best she could. Now was not the time to go acting all crazy-like.
 
To her obvious surprise Enrique gripped her by the hair and yanked her up into a deep kiss inhaling before he slammed her back on the bed and then slapped her across the tits. "Get the fuck out and see if your sisters have anything for you to do. I have work to do and you certainly haven't earned the right to leave the house yet obedient as you are." Enrique said giving her one last slap across the tits and then heading into the shower.

(he has an office slave if you want but things might get a little cramped if we bring her in. Rita is going to spend the day just doing embarassing cleaning tasks, mostly scrubbing floors by hand.)
_____________________________________________________________________

"Oh and what about me makes you want to be mine?" Nikki asked obviously intrigued by Susan. "You understand you would still belong to my Master?" At the same time as she spoke she hiked up her skirt and yanked her black silk panties to one side presenting her pierced labia with a smile. "Prove it. And don't worry about drugs, Master doesn't like them as a rule, if he knew they were used on you. . .he'd probably take action."
 
Rita mewed softly as he kissed her hard and whimpered her surprise as he let go and hit her tits.
"Yes Master," she whispered softly as he left to shower. Getting up, she headed into the slaves' bathing area and washed up. Frowning thoughtfully, she finished drying and went into the kitchen to see what chores needed doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan looked at her as if she was crazy to ask such a stupid question, but saw that Nikki was serious, so she answered solemnly.

"Mistress, I know that "technically" I'd belong to your "master", but I prefer not to dwell on it at this point. Rit's told me in the past that I always preferred guys, but I have no clue why. Women are prettier to me and more enticing. I've passed by a lotta girls that I wanna fuck, but you, Mistress Nikki, are by far the prettiest and most sensual of them all. I'm surprised you can stand up, as much fucking you must get every day."

Susan kissed her hand and then set to work licking and sucking Nikki's pussy, pulling at her piercing occasionally and pressing her mouth openly against her labia. Sexy woman musk filled her nostrils and she moaned loudly, shivering as desire blazed a path through her bloodstream. Susan's own juice spilled from her pussy, adding to the hedonistic scent. She licked and sucked hard, moaning softly, and went down further to lick her clit and stab her tongue against it hard, repeatedly.
 
"Not technically, my Master will use you when and how he sees fit." She moaned wrapping one leg around Susan's shoulders. Normally she would have been a lot more careful about this but she knew the the girl would heal, and if she was at all like her sister the pain would get her off so she took two fistfuls of hair to keep her balance and drove the stilletto heel into Susan's shoulder as she ground her hips against her face. She didn't seem concnerned when she saw her scrap open a long scratch down her shoulder or even when she kept pushing forward driving Susan down onto her back. Nikki straddled her face and ground against it nearly suffocating the girl with her cunt until she erupted in an orgasm and stood up. "You quite the girl." She leaned down and kissed her.

"Sadly Master has demanded that you wear the puppy suit. I'll try my best to get you out of it tonight, but I can't make any promises. He's kind of infatuated with yoru whore sister." She spat angrily. "And when he does that he's kind of difficult to get to do anything, especially when he thinks a girl needs to be broken. . .and I think he kinds wishes he'd gotten to do some of this to Rita before she started happily begging for cock. Little hussy."
 
Susan gasped softly and drove all thoughts of "Master" from her mind as she pleasured Nikki, her own desire increasing as the heel dug hard into her shoulder. Moaning, driving her tongue hard, repeatedly against Nikki's clit, she gripped Nikki's waist with both hands and drove her higher. Oh, what euphoria! How wondrous this was, tasting, smelling, absorbing all the wondrous things being offered to her by Nikki. She eagerly drank in the juice and didn't notice suffocating at all when her pussy ground against her head. Susan knew she could happily live off Nikki and nothing else for the rest of her days.

Alas, as Nikki reminded her just then, Nikki wasn't in charge, that "master" was. She almost spit in distaste for him as she listened to Her go on about Rit and a puppy suit.

"I don't remember too much about Rita, Mistress. Mainly her protecting me as a kid from something, her name, and something about her being chained to some kind of cross, naked, in front of a bunch of men." She made a face and knelt again. "I don't need to be broken though, Mistress."
 
"Sadly that isn't up to me. I'll do what I can." She said squatting down over the Susan and looking at her affectionately. Now here's what I want you to do. Go find Jason, he should be back at the pool. When you find him kiss his shoes and tell him you're ready to be suited up but you want to fuck him first, and then fuck him. Make sure it's the best fuck he's had in his life and he'll make the suit hurt a lot less than it has to. And I swear I'll do what I can to get you out tonight."

She considered claiming the girl right then but she wasn't really sure and if she did claim her then any punishments she earned would go to her as well and she didn't like pain. . .at all. She wasn't like these other crazy bitches.
 
"Thanks Mistress," she said softly, smiling. "I will." She didn't really want to fuck Jason, but then, anything that took her from Nikki she didn't want to do. Alas, she had to do this so she nodded and stood up, started back to the pool. "See you later my Mistress."

Susan found Jason and kissed his feet, then reluctantly undid his pants and took him out. Making a face she started to lick and suck his cock
 
Jason let her suck for a few seconds before yanking her off. "You know one thing you aren't good at so far girl is faking enthusiasm." He pulled his pants up and yanked her up the hair dragging her her into the house.

In side the house Talia had Bitch (Susan) on her hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor with a rough brush. She seemed to look a little sympathetic but she wasn't saying much other than occsionally calling the girl over when she needed a stool to reach something high up and she did seem to get a bit of pleasure from standing on Bitch before gently nudging her along with her foot.

"Is that what you want your life to be? Just a fuckin cleaning slut and furniture?" Jason asked as he dragged her back into the basement.

Once he had her there he easily wrestled her down to the ground taking a role of duct tape and tightly binding each of her fit to her thighs. Her hands were forced into tiny little paws that would keep her from actually using her hands and those were fastened into place as well. He was kind enough to oil her up before stuffing her entire body into a skin tight latex costume with holes cut out for her breasts, pussy and ass. He finished up her costume by stuffing a butt plug with a tail into her ass.

"Now Enrique is a twisted fuck you might not have noticed." He fastened a collar around her neck and then a leash and pushed a button, it gave her a tiny jolt around her throat, then he pushed another and that one gave her and equally tiny jolt in her ass. "Get it?" He pointed her to a mirror and she got a look at how she looked, it was bizzare looking for sure but at a glance it was easily possible that someone could mistake her for an actual canine. "We're going for a walk?"

He dragged her, not really caring that he was choking her as he did, past her sister who looked up sympathetically, almost finished cleaning the floor. She passed Nikki who spared her a glance but she was actually interested now in Susan. "Master is gone, won't be back for hours Bitch. However are we going to pass the time?"
 
Susan growled loudly at him as he shoved her into a doggy suit. Now she understood the hatred and fear of it, how it was the ultimate punishment for sluts that was ongoing. The electric jolts sent tiny shivers of desire through her and she hated it. Only Nikki should arouse her, she thought. Not this bastard.

The collar was choking and that increased her pleasure, which made her swear loudly. She ignored Rit, thinking it was because of her that she was here. Rit's stupid ass John, she thought. She clenched her ass around the butt plug, trying to squeeze it out, but it didn't work.

Rita looked up at Susan. "You needed something?" Her tone was neutral and eyes blank.
 
"She's not your concern right now Bitch." Jason said, he almost sounded kind though when he said it and then walked Susan right past her sister. It was awkward going for Susan, the doggy suit forced her balance on her knees with her calves and feet to steadyher. IT would have been difficult enough without Jason walking at a brisk pace but he was and he took her outside walking her down the street like a real dog.

The street was deserted, they really were miles from the next nobody and this was just an exercise in cruelty as he took her around the block until the hot sun felt lik eit was going to broil her alive inside the suit. Sweat poured down her back, oozed into every nook and crevace of her body, stung her eyes and the only encouragement she got was a jolt if she slowed down more than he thought was acceptable.

It was almost an hour before they reached their destination, a park. A park where other people were walking. . .other slaves just like her. They'd only barely gotten there when a fat hispanic man crawled over and rammed his nose directly into her groin sniffing and licking at her.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" A pretty latina woman responded. Jason and here struck up a conversation as if it was no bigger a deal than their pets getting acquainted.
 
Watching them, Susan felt hatred well up deep inside her. Growling low, she turned and smacked the other dog with her paw and bit his ear hard, then started sniffing the grass and made a mess right by Jason. She used her teeth to undo his pants and pull them down. Making sure to wag her ass she started licking and sucking him
 
"Bad dog!" Jason puled away from Susan kicking her roughly in the gut. "Bad girl. I'm so sorry miss. I shouldn't have taken her out in public yet, we just got her, she's properly trained yet"

The young woman was cursing up a storm, her "dog's" nose was bloody.

"Relax." Jason grabbed her by the nose and pushed her face down in the mess she made on the grass then put his foot on the back of her neck holding her in place. "Tell your dog he can have at her, our treat."

The other "dog" caught on immedieatly mounting Susan like a she was nothing more than a bitch in heat and backing happily as his small cock slipped in an out of her cunt while his mistress hissed all manner of insults in Spanish.

"I'm sorry about that. Take this, we'll pay for any damages." She hissed for a few more seconds before looking at the sum of money and nodding saying something else before taking out her cell phone, then they walked away and Jason continued walking with Susan in toe zapping her now just for the hell of it.

"Don't you ever embarass me or Enrique like that, you're lucky he's not here, he'd string you up by your ankles and peel the skin from you ass!" He kicked her again but not as hard as the first one and led her back to the house. Every time she took the time to try to wipe her face clean he zapped her until she was convulsing. "No, you'll stay that like that until we get home you stupid fucking bitch."

He let it dry like that almost baked into place and when he got her back to the house he chained her back up by the yard and pissed on her face until it fell off. Then he turned the hose on her and rinsed her and the yard off.

An hour later Nikkie came out. "I dont' think master is going to let you out tonight. I'll sneak you some food though." She was just wearing a skirt now, squatting down infront of Susan holding her face gingerly. "I hope he didn't hurt you too much. Jason's a sweetheart but he's mean when he's angry."
 
Back
Top