Drug Lord's Defiant Slave (closed)

WajaLover

Call me Kitty!
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Posts
1,791
Rita Hayworth hummed softly as she pulled weeds from the front garden. Her flowers were blooming brightly and she did her best to keep it the most colorful garden in her neighborhood. She loved working in her garden, but she knew that it wasn't safe, as there were territory fighting between drug lords. However, she refused to be intimidated by them and kept at her work.

Focused as she was, she didn't see 2 men dressed in black approach. One moment she was happy at work, the next an arm was around her neck and a hand was over her mouth and nose. Breathing in chloroform, she struggled against the man, but was soon unconscious. The man lifted her up and put her in the van where they traveled for hrs.
 
"She should be waking up soon boss." One voice said. Rita could vaguely recognize it, she'd certainly heard it before but maybe that was just from the long ride over. She'd heard a lot during it as she rotated in and out of consciousness.

"You would do well to be more careful with the merchandise in the future." Said a man with fairly thick Latin accent. "She is pretty, John wasn't lying about that."

As Rita slowly regained full consciousness she found that she was in the middle of a room, completely black other than a spotlight focused on her. She could vaguely make out the outlines of the two men speaking and a third standing next to them but the light only barely reached them.

Rita's clothing had been replaced with a black micro dress that didn't quite cover her rump, it actually did more to call attention to what it wasn't covering than it did to cover anything of importance.

"Welcome back bitch. It is good to finally meet you face to face. Don't be scared, this is just a formality."
 
Rita glared at the group. She was scared but didn't care. Her mind finally processed being called merchandise and bitch. Her head spinning, she growled, "I'm no bitch and I can't be sold or bought, you asses! Now where am I?"

Looking down, she saw her shaved pussy was exposed and she tried to cover it up, but quickly found her hands were cuffed behind her back. Snarling, she tried to stomp over to the men, but her ankles were shackled to. There was enough chain though to do what she planned. Approaching the man who looked to be in charge, she lifted her foot and tried to kick him hard in the leg
 
He was well out of the reach of the chains so her kick only illicited an unseen smile.

"Well John did leave out the fact that she's so ill behaved. He made her sound like someone who would be easily bent. You may release her and then leave. The chains were for her safety."

Rita didn't need to see the looks on the other two men to read their expressions. they clearly thought that he was a little insane but they did as they were told, one of them just left the room, a rectangle of light briefly stretching into the room to reveal just how small the room actually was. The other walked over to her and immediately removed her handcuffs and shackles tossing them both to floor. He looked over at his boss then left the room.

"This does not have to be a difficult life for you Bitch. This can be the very best thing that has ever happened to you in your entire life." The man stood up and stepped into the light.

He was definitely handsome, olive skin, dark hair that draped down past his shoulders. He was wearing a striped red and black vest over a white shirt, black trousers and painfully expensive shoes. "Now if you will just kneel and kiss my feet we can start your new life Bitch."
 
Scared, she went to her knees but didn't kiss his feet. Looking way up at him, she shook her head, but finally kissed them , barely touching her lips to his boots.

"I'm no bitch, dammit. I don't want a new stupid life. I want my old one back," she growled softly. "My name is Rita, Not Bitch, you asshole."

She hated him for this, but was glad to be freed of the cuffs. Rubbing her wrists, she glared.
 
A slight smile crossed his lips and he squatted down gently cupping her chin in his hand turning her slightly this way and that. "Maybe John wasn't entirely wrong about you. Let me explain to you your life quickly Bitch and then we can see where things go from here. You were sold to me to pay the debts of your friend John. Now I imagine that you and he will have vastly different opinions on his right to sell you." He released her chin.

"You are here to please me, that is why you live and your life will as pleasant as you want it to be. I'm not a sadistic man, it doesn't bring me any pleasure to hurt you and when you have earned more priveliges this can even seem great. You'll meet other girls soon." He reached behind his back and pulled out a black leather collar and held it out. It read 'Bitch' across the front.

He didn't really expect her to take it, but he hadn't expected her to kiss his shoe either, most girls were a little slower than this. Maybe she was biding his time to wait until he let down his guard?
 
Smirking, she took the collar and tried to fit it around his ankle but it didn't fit around his boot. She did notice a dagger in his boot and had an idea. Sitting back on the floor, she pulled up her leg and fastened the collar around her ankle.

Moving suddenly, her hand flashed out and pulled the dagger out. But she didn't hurt him with it, just reached up and sliced off her pony tail and offered up the cut hair to him. Her shorned black hair fell down raggedly around her shoulders.
 
How did I forget I was wearing that? Enrique thought to himself for a moment watching how quick she was, but she wasn't threatening him. What an incredibly interesting woman she was turning out to be.

"Cute. But play time is over Bitch. Put the collar around your neck where it belongs and hand me the dagger and then we can continue having fun." He was watching her closely now, encase she tried to do anything that even looked like it wasn't what he'd told her to do he was going to kick her in the gut.

Outside the room his men were watching with a smile on their faces prepared to leap in at any moment.
 
She growled softly and shook her head. No way was she putting it around her own neck. Wasn't her style to simply give in all the time. It was bad enough to be kidnapped and sold like this, but no way was she obeying always. Reaching back she threw the blade and hair far as she could and picked up the collar, but did nothing with it
 
Enrique shook his head at Rita. He tensed slightly when she flung the knife across the room but she wasn't throwing it at him, not at all so he let it slide for a moment. "I want you to remember that you brought this upon yourself."

He snapped out of the chair driving his foot into her stomach in sharp blow then reached up and grabbed her by the hair slapping her head back and forth until her pale flesh turned red then he tossed her down to the floor and kicked her in the gut a second time.

"This is just the beginning of your new life Bitch. I promise you, when you are a perfect obedient, beautiful slave you will be rewarded but every, single time you act like this-" He put his shoe on her face not hard enough to hurt her but enough to pin her place. "Now I want you to grab the fucking collar and put it on before I decide that I've been too kind."
 
Rita whimpered loudly and clutched her belly in pain, yelping as he shoved his foot and chair into her belly. Panting in pain, holding her belly, she slowly unfastened the collar and put it around her neck. Oh how she hated this! Humiliation washed over her, being under his boot like that.

"What do I call you?" She whispered
 
Enrique lifted his foot of her face then reached down and snapped a small clasp down on her collar locking it into place. He held up the key for her to see then slipped it back into his pocket. "For now you will call me Master, until you are a little better trained."

He took a step back and looked at her. "Now here is what I want you to do, if you perform adequately you will get a reward. Now I want you to kneel like a proper slave. Legs, spread, head up and smiling and thank me for the privilege of being my Bitch."

He returned his chair sitting down and watching her.
 
Biting her lip, she was clearly reluctant to obey, but she didn't want to get hurt again by him. Her gut and face still hurt from the punishment. Her knees hurting from garden work, she sat up and spread her legs. Remembering nadu, she smirked and sat on her toes, legs spreading wide and her palms up, the backs resting on each knee.

"Thank you Master," she swallowed hard, hating him but dreading the punishment for disobedience. Her smile straining, she finished, "for letting me be your bitch."
 
"Good girl. Now unless I tell you otherwise that is the position I expect you to be in when you greet me. You will answer questions yes Master and no Master unless I tell you otherwise." Enrique made a motion and the door opened again and a man entered the room holding a glass and a bowl, he handed the glass of water to Enrique then placed the bowl of water in front of Rita. "You must be thirsty." Enrique said. "The man left again without saying a word."

"I want you to know that you are doing very well but you are expected to do more than just this. Do you know what you are going to be expected to do?"
 
She shook her head and said "No Master." She looked down at the water, tempted but not daring to drink yet from it. Her throat was very dry.

Someday, she vowed silently, someday she would get her revenge and he would plead for mercy and she'd have none.

"Serve you sexually," she whispered.
 
"Good girl, your pretty smart." He got up and walked over to the knife then returned to his feet. "Lets see how well you know how to use your lips bitch. Come here Bitch and give me a blow job."
 
He wanted her to begin sexually already? She hated being called Bitch, and maybe someday soon she could turn the tables on him. Tugging her dress down over her pussy, she crawled forward and yelped after a step.

Shaking her head, she knew that she couldn't stay on her knees without a cushion under them. The nadu position wouldn't let her suck him off either, so she had to do something. Her hands! Trying it out, knowing she looked stupid, she moved closer to him and put her hands on the floor and her knees on top.

"Get on with it Bitch," she heard Him order. Her hands were hurting badly, so she sighed and moved back from him, moved behind his chair and took off the dress, folded it up and moved back in front of him.

"There's a reason John always had a cushion for my knees," she said quietly as she undid his zipper. Putting the dress on the floor, she carefully knelt on it. Wasn't soft, but she didn't scream in pain either. Good enough.

Taking him out, she rubbed him in her hands, then dropped em and licked him softly. Slowly she took him in her mouth as he hardened.
 
Enrique watched her, she would eventually need enough training to learn to kneel on hard surfaces without wincing in pain, but that was a matter of training and time. She was trying, and trying hard and that counted for a lot.

So instead of keeping her like that for long he reached down and took her by the hair and slapped her, but not nearly as hard as he had before, it wouldn't even have knocked her down if he hadn't caught her off balance.

"Normally girl you would be left down here with just the rats overnight to think about your fate in life and why you should do better moving forward but I am very impressed with your performance tonight. So here is what we are going to do." He made a motion and the same man who came in earlier returned with a blanket and a pillow laying them down in the corner of the room. He took her dress and whatever other remnants of her clothing remained and left the room.

"You will be of course punished for cutting your hair without permission, you do not own anything. Everything from the length of your hair to the color of your toenails is mine to determine but that doesn't nearly mitigate how well you've done." He scooped her up and kissed her softly on the forehead.

"In the morning I expect to be greeted with an enthusiastic blow job." Enrique said and then taking the knife and his glass of water left the room leaving her alone.

True to his word she was left alone for the night, she was able if she tried to hear noises from outside the room, mostly men doing business but occasionally women called by all sorts of demeaning names.

That single spotlight in the middle of the room eventually went out leaving her plunged in complete darkness for the rest. Without windows or light the only indication she had at all about the passage of time was the sounds from outside which continued without cease until at some point they too went silent.

Sometime after that the door would unlock and open but nobody entered the room. When gathered the courage to leave the room she'd find Enrique on his couch casually doing something on his phone. The two body guards were still there as well as her "friend" John who'd gotten her into this mess to begin with and though she couldn't see them (they were apparetnly upstairs) she could hear women's voices whispering amongst themselves.
 
Rita noticed he didn't call her bitch and she smiled up at him. She preferred almost any other word to that one. She backed away when the guy tried to take her dress and sat on her bum while she listened.

Watching him leave, she felt herself submit to him and didn't care that she only had a blanket and pillow. Standing up, she stretched and walked over to the corner and curled up.

"Master? Are you listening to me?" She thought he could be, simply to see if she did something wrong while alone. "Did John tell you why he thought I'd be obedient? We've played master and slave before, but he's no good. My knees are always sore from working in the garden. It will take a few days for them to recover. Wish I could mark my skin. I wish someday to have you at my mercy in bed."

Tired, she drank from the water bowl like a cat and curled up to sleep. The light was still on when sleep claimed her.

In the morning, she stirred awake and got up, stretched. Trying the door, she found it open and went through it. Seeing John and her owner, she quickly walked over to her Master and glared at John though she knew better. Swallowing hard, she sank to her knees in nadu and reached up, unfastened his pants to take him out.

"Morning my Master," she said quietly.
 
Even if he'd been listening he wouldn't have answered her during the night. He had other business to do, she had been watched via camera though and he was still very impressed with her.

"Good Morning Bitch." He let her unzip him in full view of everybody but when he noticed her glare at John he gently stopped her. "No, go give John a blowjob. He deserves a reward for bringing me such a smart, beautiful whore for my collection. I almost have to wonder what's wrong with him that he didn't claim you as his own ages ago."

John grinned and unzipped his pants letting his cock hang free. "Yeah, you heard him. Suck. I want to feel my balls on your chin!"

Enrique smirked slightly but motioned her over to him returning to his phone business at hand.
 
Blushing a deep red, she moved over to John on her knees. She wanted to get her punishment for glaring over with fast so she could get her owner done too. She wanted to beg him not to make her do this, but she knew that protesting would only get her punished and gagged on cock longer.

"I bite," she said simply before taking him in her hands and pumping. Squeezing tightly, she licked his hardening shaft slowly a few times before getting to work licking and sucking hard. She wanted to know what her day would be like, but He wouldn't tell her till she finished blowing, she knew.
 
"You better not bite me." John said reaching down and resting one hand atop her skull holding her in place as he fucked her face. Even though he was pretending that he wasn't at all interested Enrique kept stealing glances at her performance out of the corner of his eye. She would need a little practice but not as much as many women who'd came in to him.

It only took her a few minutes to get John to blow he load in her mouth and then push her away put it away. "Wow, thanks Enrique. I owe you."

"No, your debt to me has been paid in full with this lovely little Bitch you have delivered to me, run along and try to stay out of trouble. Unless she has a twin sister in which case I'll pay you up front." Enrique said. John chuckled, said something about keeping an eye out and then hightailed it out of the room as quickly as he could manage. Rita could even hear the squeal of tires as he peeled out to get away.

"The rest of you may go, Bitch seems to understand her place." The guards left, and above she could hear the dissapointed voices of women as they too retreated.

Then Enrique set the phone down. "Understand that when I choose I will revoke this privilege but for now relax, sit how you please, my name is Enrique and I know you must have questions."
 
Rita smiled up at him and sat back on her bum. Cross-legged, she looked up and studied him.

"What will I do with my days, Master? Will I be leashed to you? What are possible rewards and punishments? Can I stay by your side my Master?" She climbed up on the couch and spread her legs wide, and started fingering her pussy before she remembered and stopped.

"I've gotten into the habit of waxing my pussy, Master. I think it is time to again. Will I be forced to stay with the other girls my Master?" She would get off the sofa now if allowed.
 
Enrique laughed softly, then he chuckled. "You are quite something, if you want to pleasure yourself by all means don't let me stop you. Though generally when I tell you to relax I mean act like a normal person would with a friend."

He leaned back observing her. "Your days will be initially be filled with training, how to properly greet men and women, how to suck cock, all the different positions you will be fucked in. There are too many punishments and rewards to list and both I tend to keep private because I do not want you to act because you are either unafraid of the punishment or specifically because you want a reward for your actions. Somedays you will be leashed to me, other days not."

"As I already told you make yourself comfortable, these opportunities will not come often. You will be kept waxed on a regular basis, you and the other girls will often sleep together, bathe together. Think of them as your new sisters. You're the new Bitch so when anybody tells you to do anything no matter how tiny you are expected to do it." He reached out slowly running his fingers through her hair.

"Is there anything that you want?"
 
Rita sighed. "Either I act like a slave or I act like a shy virgin and try to mark you Master." She thought about his words for a few before fingering her pussy again. Leaning into his touch she relaxed and thought about a story where the slave was peed on as a way of being marked. She didn't want to ask for anything, but she wanted it done to her.

Rita also needed to eat but he knew that already. Maybe she'd please him more by not asking for anything.

" No my Master."
 
Back
Top