NFL Player and Underwear Model Sister (CLOSED)

"I love you too!" Matt groaned out and minutes later he was cumming. Flooding his sister's pussy with he big load of hot cum. Keeping his cock buried inside of her wrapping his arms around her leaning forward to kiss her deeply which erupted into an incestuous make out session with so much passion. Holding her body against his and he continued throbbing inside of her. "Let's sleep like this" Matt said pulling a sheet over them.
 
Matt was cumming deep in her pussy. She loved the feeling so much. She was cumming herself and him cumming too made her orgasm way more intense and hot. She felt so good on his cock. Her breathing hot and heavy. They both came down together. He held her body to his. "Okay babes night." She said snuggling up to his body. She yawned rubbing her eyes. He had completely wiped her out. Her head hit the pillow and she was out like a light.
 
Matt fell asleep a little after Sophia did and woke up the next morning to the feeling of the warm morning sun shining into the room and hitting his body. His cock still inside of her pussy from the previous night. Keeping his eyes closed he smirked thinking about how he was inside of her for over eight hours now. Giving her tits a soft loving squeeze as he enjoyed her body against his.
 
She was woke up by Matt squeezing her boobs. She moaned softly. She opened her eyes. He was still deep in her pussy. She was getting wet for him. She yawned rubbing her eyes. She rolled over onto his side. She looked into his eyes smiling at him. "Morning baby." She said. She pulled him on top of him. She pushed his cock into her. She was thrusting up onto his cock. She kissed him passionately.
 
Matt moved as Sophia moved him and soon was guided back into her pussy. "Good morning beautiful. What a way to start the day" He groaned out as she moved her hips up onto his cock and he stayed still letting her do all the work for a few minutes before he started thrusting with her.
 
"It is the best way to start our day together." Sophia said. She was working her hips and he was still for a few minutes before he began thrusting into her. She was moaning out as he thrusted hard into her. She kissed him passionately. Their bodies moved together in time. She was so wet.
 
Matt kept his movements slow wanting to make love to his sister to start the day. Her pussy gripping his cock tightly as he moved in and out of her feeling how wet she was. Her pussy was the best feeling pussy he ever had. Bringing him so much pleasure as they two bodies moved in perfect synch. His long thick cock spreading and filling her up as he fucked her.
 
Back
Top