Ladies how long can you get fucked vaginally?

Sweet Lord, is he still at it?

If you mean me, then yes. As long as lovecraft68 personally attacks me in the sig line of every post he posts, I'll remind him that he doesn't exist for me.

Do let me know when he stops that juvenile, crazy, obsessed-with-me, Scouries-style posting behavior.

If you mean me, then yes. As long as lovecraft68 personally attacks me in the sig line of every post he posts, I'll remind him that he doesn't exist for me.

Do let me know when he stops that juvenile, crazy, obsessed-with-me, Scouries-style posting behavior.

I think HP was referring to Zanzo.

Oh, about twenty minutes after I'd posted, I thought that might be the case.

It's OK, though. I don't mind highlighting lovecraft68's Scouries-style posting behavior for those who have sig lines turned off. :D

To repeat others, this trains still rolling?

He picked the right forum, believe it or not, they'd have wandered off this in the playground or personal forums about 80 posts ago.

Oh, about twenty minutes after I'd posted, I thought that might be the case.

It's OK, though. I don't mind highlighting lovecraft68's Scouries-style posting behavior for those who have sig lines turned off. :D

You're only highlighting it to the people who don't have you on ignore, quite a list from what I've garnered.

Also funny that LC's name is always on your lips, but he's supposed to be the one obsessed?

Then again delusional narcissists will always make it about them.

This message is hidden because TheNewKatt is on your ignore list.

This is just the latest alt of lovecraft68's scaggy wife who he sends in to front for him from time to time. Not going to play this bird brain's games either. :rolleyes:

Well, yes, I think I'm saying that I don't think you are too bright for not being able to figure that out on your own. And is this where I say "you're welcome" for your thanks for my two straightforward responses trying to lead you to the water? Oh, no, wait, you didn't thank me. Well, then.

Guess this is scouries or LC or another of your "fans" making you look bad huh? And that gem is directed at a new poster with around 10 posts. So nice of you to be so welcoming.

And here is you not being arrogant again:

And I have more non-GM stories posted to Literotica under the sr71plt account than over 90 percent of Literotica authors have stories posted here in total. Just sayin'.

See darling, I don't ever have to say anything bad about you.

All I have to do is let you continue to speak for yourself.

This message is hidden because TheNewKatt is on your ignore list. :D

Ladies, if you're working out in a sports bra and you're in a private gym, it's okay to lift up your sports bra to show off your goods.

It's not worth the effort to point out that this is just the opposite of his last fantasy about women. Always keep the bra on. :rolleyes:

I most assuredly was.

It's not worth the effort to point out that this is just the opposite of his last fantasy about women. "Always keep the bra on". :rolleyes:

On the assumption that 'zanzo' really is:
a] not a very young person
b] male
c] of average education,
d] not deliberately trying to be a Troll

my conclusion is that he really does need to review his writings in a logical manner.
Shot in Foot doesn't come near it.
Either that of 'his' sense of humour needs a good bit of work.

[PS. As one who regularly gets it wrong, I feel I have a right to say this!]

I most assuredly was.

On the assumption that 'zanzo' really is:
a] not a very young person
b] male
c] of average education,
d] not deliberately trying to be a Troll

my conclusion is that he really does need to review his writings in a logical manner.
Shot in Foot doesn't come near it.
Either that of 'his' sense of humour needs a good bit of work.

[PS. As one who regularly gets it wrong, I feel I have a right to say this!]

Not sure what you mean by "of average education"

Level of formal education has nothing to do with opinions like this.

Remember Yale frat boys are made to chant derogatory things about women.

You hear Yale education you think "well educated" yet apparently they're also taught pure ignorance there as well.

You can have a lot of formal education or very little, but education does not necessarily equate ignorance or lack of, which is all any of this fools "theories" are is ignorance

I'm still going with my theory he's an ugly duckling who's gained his sexual "knowledge" and opinions on women from watching pron and reading to many literotica stories.

It's not worth the effort to point out that this is just the opposite of his last fantasy about women. Always keep the bra on. :rolleyes:

True!

I was waiting for him to add "as you should be" after the part about them working out. He's becoming very inconsistent in his stupidity.

Also willing to bet the last time he saw the inside of a gym was when he looked into the window of one on his way to Burger King.

This message is hidden because lovecraft68 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because TheNewKatt is on your ignore list.

This is just the latest alt of lovecraft68's scaggy wife who he sends in to front for him from time to time. Not going to play this bird brain's games either. :rolleyes:

I'm a newbie here, so still learning the ropes.

This post says "This message is hidden because TheNewKatt is on your ignore list."

but i haven't ignored The NEwKatt? Why does it say that?

And why does this come up?

Lovecraft might display a slight inferiority complex when it comes to intellect but I haven't put him on ignore.

It's coming up because sr71 copied the text into a post and then posted that. So you're seeing sr71's post.

It's coming up because sr71 copied the text into a post and then posted that. So you're seeing sr71's post.

And I'll keep posting it periodically as a reminder as long as lovecraft68 continues to include a personal attack against me in his signature line of all his posts.

And I'll keep posting it periodically as a reminder as long as lovecraft68 continues to include a personal attack against me in his signature line of all his posts.

And as long as anyone annoys you (i.e. Newkatt, loquere, etc.)

And as long as anyone annoys you (i.e. Newkatt, loquere, etc.)

Not continously, no. I'm saving it for the moment for lovecraft68, because he attacks me with each post he makes; for his ditzy "wife," because I'm not really convinced that there is a wife separate from lovecraft68 himself; for scouries and alts, because it's essentially the same thing that TxRad is doing in another form and seems to be having effect; and for Elfin, because she's one crazy broad who just will never give up and I'm letting her know at the moment that I'm not even reading her nonsense. Loquere seems to be gone. I have lots of other people on ignore (e,g., Trysail, Amicus, lancegt, Zeb, stella, who I just let sit there unremarked).

And . . . what's it to you anyway? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not continously, no. I'm saving it for the moment for lovecraft68, because he attacks me with each post he makes; for his ditzy "wife," because I'm not really convinced that there is a wife separate from lovecraft68 himself; for scouries and alts, because it's essentially the same thing that TxRad is doing in another form and seems to be having effect; and for Elfin, because she's one crazy broad who just will never give up and I'm letting her know at the moment that I'm not even reading her nonsense. Loquere seems to be gone. I have lots of other people on ignore (e,g., Trysail, Amicus, lancegt, Zeb, stella, who I just let sit there unremarked).

And . . . what's it to you anyway? :rolleyes:

Just saying. You do your little 'so and so is blocked' bit to everyone who annoys you, not just LC for attacking you.

I'm on the internet, I can't let you tell lies. :D

Just saying. You do your little 'so and so is blocked' bit to everyone who annoys you, not just LC for attacking you.

I'm on the internet, I can't let you tell lies. :D

Liar! :D (but we've already established that as part of your character, haven't we?)

First, you weren't reading. My last post gave a list of posters I have on ignore but don't post are blocked. So, false premise one. Also, I've never put JBJ on ignore and probably never will (or you, for that matter, and you annoy me occasionally, like now, for instance). So, false premise two.

Let's see. Lovecraft68's posting behavior doesn't annoy you enough for you to comment and my noting now and again that I have him on ignore does annoy you enough to comment. And you've been known to join his hate campaign bandwagon. SOOOO, do I care if my mentioning from time to time that he's on ignore annoys you enough to comment? I think we can go with a "not in the least" on that. :D

Back