Just thought I'd post some pics.

The weather has been a little nutz. HOT and Humid one day, COLD and rainy the next. Feels more like fall than summer.

Life is good... T-ball is a riot and ... I'm ok. How's things with work? Starting to pick up a bit?

Same here with the weather. :mad: Just ok? What's the matter? Works ok pretty steady right now.

Enjoy those long games of T-ball :D :kiss:

Thanks for the hugs and Kisses Ling. Hope your doing well. :rose:
Good Moaning :kiss::kiss:~ yeah Iam doing ok "Horny":)
and you?
wanna have a lick, I share :D

attachment.php

Hey H247:)

I hope all is well in your world and that you will have a sexcellent weekend.

Pervs your AV again;):devil:

Great Bod Handsome

You are extremely Sensually Erotic... Not to much muscle that it looks like the green hulk lol....Hugs, Ann

Haven't posted a pic in a while. Went to the beach Yesterday and burnt myself up. Sun was a little strong.. :D Enjoy the Holiday tomorrow.

Attachments

• photo(22).JPG
    photo(22).JPG
    22 KB · Views: 80
OUCH! A little aloe and the burn should subside, Joe! You know better than to get out without sunblock... tsk tsk tsk

Glad you are enjoying your weekend. xx's and oo's

OUCH! A little aloe and the burn should subside, Joe! You know better than to get out without sunblock... tsk tsk tsk

Glad you are enjoying your weekend. xx's and oo's

Can you help apply the aloe? :D Didn't realize the sun was that strong. Usually not at the beach this early.

Haven't posted a pic in a while. Went to the beach Yesterday and burnt myself up. Sun was a little strong.. :D Enjoy the Holiday tomorrow.
uh, you should have had someone to rub some Lotion on you ;)~ to cold here yet for a suntan:( ~well Good Morning & a Happy Hump Day Horny :kiss::kiss:

Had to stop in & leave hugs,squeezes,smoochies & :kiss::kiss:s for my horny Hunnie :D

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB8ljKpt2GU6EV_wo5fKKUDBmKVfdt7LTm67PiLxKOHRogv5L0
:kiss::kiss::kiss:~:D

Haven't posted anything in a while. Just a boring Saturday night. So...

Attachments

• photo(22).JPG
    photo(22).JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 48
Back