High Speed Handling (closed to spankmegirl23)

We did need to rest, but she cold afford to do so. Looking at my watch it was getting late but I didn't want to go with the old cliche 'i'll call you later' but eventually someone was going to come around looking for me and I had to get out of here. Looking into her eyes and kissing her lips, "I'll see you again, promise." before lifting my sore body up and carefully getting dressed. As much as it pained me to leave Marie she would be able to sleep in pace and I could get home, though there was no one for me to get home to, fortunately.

After my uniform and gear was put on and I was ready I went over to Marie as she was still draped across the bed, "I had a good time," and gave another spank to that cherry red ass and left the room.

Going to the cruiser I hoped inside and took off for the department, knowing that there was going to be alot of questions to which I already knew the answers. This department had many secrets and alot of pals were on my side, including Elissa, but I knew not to push it. Push it too much and there would be backlash. Getting back signed out and went home.
 
Her body was tired she watching him look at his watch knowing he had to go they sent hours together and she felt tired but good and she heard him say Ill see you soon,She smiled not knowing what was in store for them after he walked out of this room,His work knewl he should have been back hours ago she didnt know how much he talk about and didnt know if he just seen her as a piece of ass or not.

She watched him dress and come back to her and saying he had a good time she nooded " Me too" After he give her a slap on her sore ass he was gone. she told herself he wanted a good time and she did too why she felt like this between him putting marks on her neck and spanking her ass red shell have him in her thoughts for awhile,She felt her self fall asleep in thoughts of when she see him again and how she explain to her coworker where the marks came from.

She was the shy one of her office they never seen her happy joy from a good laid like most people in her office you would know when they got sex they come in happy brought coffe lunch just plain happy.Maybe coffe was in store for them from her beside her sore ass she was going work happy she not cum that much for a long time and she liked it.She smiled getting into a deep sleep.
 
Last edited:
I got back home and undressed to get comfortable and in a few moments my partner Elissa called wanting to know how it went and I told her everything. Marie was a very sweet girl, a bit of need in readjusting but that did not mean she was just a good fuck. I could fuck anybody but it would not be the same as having a connection. Elissa and I well, we fucked alot but there was nowhere to go with it because we were partners but with Marie she had something and to this Elissa laughed, "What you falling in love or something?"

"No" I jested.

"Go to her work and see her friends and find out more about her," Elissa replied.

"I know where she works, but I'll prbably meet her at the hotel again," I said.

"Yeah, next time take pictures" Elissa laughed.
 
Marie woke the next day having the day off she took a hot bath thinking about him where was this going to go would she see him again she felt a connection but did all he see was a good fuck? she sat soaking her red ass hoping it would help she had to work tommorrow.She wondered what he tell people how she tell people?Her phone rang she answer it was her boss asking if she could come in today he give her tommorrow off she said 10mins he thanked her.she said damn and got out her body felt better she felt good but her sore ass.

She dressed,She let her hair down covering as much as she could she had 2 hickeys on each side and stoped got coffe and walked into work all eyes was on her " Coffe??"
 
When I awoke the next day my cruch was sore. So sore that I placed an ice pack while sitting on the couch. Fortunately I did not have to work so I would be able to spend the entire day merely sitting down and soaking and rebuilding. All of my muscles were tight and boy was I dehydrated and I slammed two liters of water to get myself moving again wondering, between sip, what Marie was up to. Some might call this an abuse of powers but she wanted it and I was more than happy to give that little criminal a suitable punishment.
 
Marie went to work things looking up everyone talking to her she liked it she felt out of her shy zone,she had alot of questions she didnt know how to answer she didnt know her self she answers its a start we'll see,in her mind she didnt know if he wanted to see her again.She worked though the day feeling sore but she felt in a good mood.

At last she went back to her room running a bath and sat and soak as soon she felt she wanted him again anything she wanted to see him but she didnt know how he was thinking.
 
I was sore and stiff all through the day. Taking stretches and drinking plenty of water that only went so far. It would take time for me to recover from all of this and in the meantime the only one that knew of my actions other than Marie herself was my partner and she was encouraging me to go find Marie, either in her work place or somewhere else, such as picking her up again, and having another night of fun, but that was risque considering even though I had gotten away with it before, being out longer than my shift, I knew not to keep doing it or I would be looked into, thus I would have to do it when off duty, all the better that way we could have our fun without any interuptions.
 
Marie sat in the tub soaking she was so sore her ass was red she didn't know what was in store she knew would take her ass a week to be white again.She got out dressing in just a teeshirt she lay ed smiled as she fall into a sleep she had off tomorrow so she just could lay around no panties on she liked it she didn't think no one would come.She didn't eat alot that day with working she went to bed with coffee in her it was crazy but she had alot on her mind

She woke and lay ed around watching TV laying around in just a T-shirt she didn't mind it.
 
Elissa was hounding me some more, asking that I should go back and find Marie. I told her I would but with my sore crouch I doubted I would be able to perform with the same potency, but then again...Elissa didn't want to hear excuse, "Just find her again," she kept saying, being a little hound dog. Fine I would. It took a few days for the pain to go away and finally I was back on my regular shift and went looking for Marie. It was around the same spot where we first met on the side of the road and around the same time as well.

This time i had Elissa with me but I didn't think Marie would like having a second woman in on the action so she agreed to stay back and watch the radio as well as film. We were on the side of the road, we've done it before, perhaps that's what excited her was the fact we might be caught. Last time there were car honks, some people liked the show.
 
In a few days people got off her back she thought of him more and more her marks on her neck was going away her ass was white again she knewl what his parnter may think of her but she had fun with him but something in her was going crazy not seeing him for past 5days did he really just want a piece of ass? she thought.

She was driving normal speed she went past their spot they first met every day no luck so she stop speeding but tonight as she past she seen his car she didnt speed but picked to pull in front of him she had to see him part of her wanted to just talk but as she sat there seeing if he know it was her she wanted him again she wanted his touch,maybe alittle his slaps and him inside her.
 
Waiting patiently in my cruiser on the side of the highway with the lights off to conceal ourselves and deliberately not going after other speeders unless there was a resemblence to Marie's vehicle before. Elissa was still pestering me, she wanted to see some action, but I assured her that it would be worth while in the end and sure enough, there was a flash of a vehicle and I took down the speed and there she was!

Hitting the lights I roared out of the position and went down the highway and quickly closed the distance and took down the license plate and confirmed that it was her's and was smiling in delight knowing that ther ewas some fun that was coming our way.

"Make it good" Elissa insisted again, "Show me her ass. It better be as good as mine," giving a smug grin. Inside I was forming all of the things that I was going to do to this criminal again. I hoped that she was not still sore with all the spanking I gave her earlier.
 
Soon she heard a cop car she smiled and pulled over and sat the feeling inside her got her wet knowing this is how they met and was going to have the need to do something,the need for his touch maked her crazy waiting for him to get out of the car,Last few days she had wanted to get hold him but it was more fun him coming to her.

She had on her black skirt and black button down shirt she undid a few,her hair was pulled up,she seen his partner she didn't mind someone watching hey they did it on a highway people had to seen,she was not into a third party but she had a great body let her watch knowing how close they was,she wondered if he was screwing her also but soon he was by her window lean down she smiled " Hey sexy do i know you?" she laugh alittle.
 
Back
Top