The King and I (closed)

Charlotte felt her cheeks grow red as Dave mentioned her black bikini. She didn’t know that he’d been at the pool party that their friend Melissa had thrown to mark the end of their college careers. It seemed that her prince had taken much more notice of her then she’d noticed before. She parted her lips to retort, but she was cut off when he captured her lips again, a long sigh leaving her as he started to seduce her all over again.

Moaning loudly as Dave slipped his tongue past her lips, she was a quivering mess as he wrestled with her tongue. The kiss broke much too soon and she was left whimpering, her heart pounding in her chest as she forced herself to look him straight in the eye. She lifted her shaking fingers to the buttons on his shirt, slowly starting to undress the object of her affection. She gave him a shy smile, blushing as she exposed the hard chest that had always been the envy of all the other men that they knew.
 
He followed her progress and only lifted himself sligtly to slip off the shirt, he kissed her again, finding the hem of her nightie and slowly slid it upwards, running his fingers over the sensual velvet of her skin. His hands slid slowly over her hips, the material bundeling above his hands as he kept his slow assent. He loved the soft sounds she made, covered by his lips as their tongues slid over each other in their passionate kiss.

The kiss parted only when he lifted the nightie over her head and tossed it aside, he pulled her closer, feeling the soft skin against his own as he placed soft kisses along her slender neck, along her jaw-line and capturing her lips again, feeling her slight shudder as he rand his fingers over her naked back. He pulled back, smiling up at her,

"Seems like I'm still over-dressed."

He emphasized his words by slowly stroking the length of her naked back, marking the fact that she wore no bra.
 
Charlie sighed as she felt his lips settle over hers, his hands pulling her nightie up and off her body. She moaned at the feel of his warm, bare hands on her naked skin, tracing up and down the column of her back in a delicate pattern. His lips moved from her lips and traveled along her jaw, caressing her skin until she let out a moan, shivering as he pulled back and smiled at her.

“I think you are.” She said softly, realizing for the first time that she was naked in front of her lover for the first time in her life. “Dave, do you realize what we’re doing?” She asked him, her eyes finding and holding his as she waited for his reassuring words before she continued.
 
"Yes I know my dear, I wouldn't be doing it otherwise."

It was the first time he saw her like this, he knew she looked good, but now he saw more of her and he didn't think he could see any better. He smiled at her and ran his palm over her cheek,

"And there is none other I would be sharing this moment with."
 
Charlie smiled and leaned forward after his words had finished, sharing a warm and welcoming kiss with her lover as her hands strayed down to the button on his pants. Her fingers worked quickly on the snap, pulling them apart with a quick flick of her fingers. She let out a little sigh as her fingers found their way to the zipper and soon she was working to pull them off his hips and legs.

When she was finished, she was presented with a view of Dave, in nothing but his underwear, lounging in her bed. She shivered at the sight of his strong body and she again nibbled on her lower lip.

“You are so handsome, Dave.” She murmured, her eyes finding his again as she gave him a little grin. “I’ll definitely be the envy of all the woman after tonight.”
 
He smiled up at her,

"You're no slouch either Charlie, seems like we have a bunch of blind guys in our country, but I will never complain."

He pulled her down to him, feeling her soft body rest against him as he kissed her passionately, his hands exploring her hips, thighs, stomach, reveling in the soft feel of her skin and teasingly slipping his fingertips under the elastic of her underwear, teasing them both with promises of more.

He wrapped his arms around her and rolled them both over, pinning her underneath him, continuing the kiss. He loved her taste, the feel of her tongue and lips against his as her body moved seemingly by it's own violation against his own.
 
Charlotte laughed as Dave pulled her down to him, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss as she felt his hands tracing over her hips, down her thighs, across her belly until she was a moaning at the thought of his touch elsewhere. He didn’t disappoint as he slipped his fingertips beneath the elastic of her panties, not going much further but teasing what would soon happen.

She gasped as he wrapped his arms around her body and rolled them until she was pinned beneath him, his lips and tongue caressing her in the most erotic way. She whimpered as her tongue slid against his, her hips moving to press against his as her body bucked and moved beneath him.

When the kiss broke, she was panting as she stared up at her handsome beau. “Why Donovan Berston, I’m beginning to think you like me.” She said with a soft smile on her lips.
 
He smiled down at her,

"Only beginning? Well then Charlotte Weir, I am sure that I will have to convince you to the fullest then."

He met her lips with a soft kiss, pulling back before it could deepen, brushing his lips against her own, feeling her soft breath on his skin as he trailed butterfly kisses along her jaw-line, to her ear, gently nibbling on her earlobe,

"Are you ready for this Charlie?"

His whisper was soft, but he knew she heard him, he wanted to be absolutely sure about this.
 
Charlotte smiled at her handsome prince as he met her lips with a gentle kiss. She whimpered as he pulled away from her lips, stopping the moment from heating up. She sighed as he trailed kisses along her jaw and to her ear, gasping as he nibbled on the sensitive lobe.

“Completely ready, Donovan.” She murmured back, her heart thudding rapidly in her chest as he whispered sweet nothings against her ear. “I want to be yours.”
 
He smiled at her reply and continued his way down her neck, placing soft kisses along the delicate line of her neck, tracing the line of her collarbone with his lips. Slowly kissing his way back from her shoulder to her neck, back up to her soft lips, capturing them in a soft yet passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss only to place soft kisses down her neck and along her other collarbone, making his slow way back to her neck and then moving down, his chin grazing the soft swell of her breasts as he trailed kisses all along her breastbone, feeling the soft skin of her breasts pressing against his cheeks.

He rested on one elbow, sliding a hand slowly over her hip, over her stomach and her ribcage, cupping her soft breast in his hand. His mouth moved over her breast, slowly exploring the soft skin as his hand slowly moved along her breast, feeling the satiny skin under his palm and fingers as he trailed soft kisses all over her breast, all his kisses leading to her nipple, he slowly ran the rip of his tongue around her aerola and then engulfed her nipple with his lips.
 
Charlotte whimpered as Dave started to kiss down her throat and across her collarbone. She felt her nipples harden in anticipation of what was about to happen. Her best friend, the love of her life, was about to seal their union with an incredibly special moment. This had to be a dream, she decided. A wonderful, terrifying, exciting experience.

She gasped as his chin grazed her breast, a soft sigh escaping her lips as he nuzzled into the valley between her breasts. She tilted her head to watch as he slid his hand over her hip, up her belly, and over her ribs until he cupped his breast gently in his large, warm hand. She cooed for him, the sound of pleasure rumbling from her chest as he started to tease her with soft kisses until his lips engulfed her nipple.

“Oh!” She gasped in surprise, the jolt of pleasure arrowing straight to her wet folds as he suckled upon her hard, pink nub.

“Dave…” She moaned, her hands finding their way to his hair as she clenched her fingers in his thick locks, encouraging him to explore to his heart’s content.
 
Encouraged by her motions he sucked on her hard nipple, rubbing his tongue over the sensitive nub as he squeezed her breast gently, feeling the soft flesh molding under the gentle pressure. Pulling his mouth away, her nipple popped out of his mouth with a soft, wet pop, he took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, slowly, gently rolling it between his fingers as he kissed his way to her other breast, as he engulfed her nipple he gently pulled on her wet nipple, allowing the slick nub to slip through his fingers, only to cover her breast with his hand, genly squeezing, kneading and rubbing his palm against her nipple as his lips and tongue rubbed, squeezed and sucked on her nipple.

As he withdrew his mouth, he used his lips to clamp down on her nipple, pulling on it until it slipped out between his lips. He slide slowly back up to her, kissing her passiontely as his hand kept on it's ministrations of her breast. As the kiss broke, he smiled softly at her, sliding back down her body, giving her wet nipple a lick, traveling further, he pressed soft kisses along the underside of her breast, his lips slowly working over her tummy, lingering at her belly button, running his tongue slowly around it, dipping the tip into it, a sensual play on what was surely to follow soon enough.

He worked his way further down, the reduction of his weight on her, freeing up his other hand, which cupped her breast, stroking and kneading the soft flesh in the same slow, sensual movements as the other. His mouth found it's way further down, his lips meeting the silk fabric of her panties, he kept on kissing, pressing his lips against the heated skin below the fabric. And then he slowly moved further, his hands leaving her breasts to slowly slide down her body as he kissed her inner tighs, his hands sliding under her to cup her firm rear.
 
Charlie was squirming as Dave flicked his tongue over the hard tip of her nipple, his fingers squeezing the pert mound with gentle pressure. She moaned as his mouth pulled away and her nipple popped free, his fingers soon joining in the fun to roll the sensitive tip gentle.

“Oh my God, Dave.” She whimpered, her panties growing incredibly wet with what he was doing.

As he kissed his way to the other breast, his hand kneading and squeezing the other mound, she felt her hips bucking up towards the man of her dreams. She couldn’t stop moving beneath him, her body squirming and moving on the sheets. When he crawled up her body, she gasped soft as he kissed her passionately and continued to massage her sensitive flesh.

“I love you, Donovan.” She whispered as the kiss broke and he was back at play, teasing her nipples once more before kissing his way to her belly.

She couldn’t help the little giggle that sounded as he teased her belly button. She grinned at him, falling in love with him all over again. She was breathless by the time he found his way down her body towards his ultimate goal. She shivered as his lips found the damp, silk fabric of her panties, kissing her with a heated passion that made her thighs fall further apart, allowing him the access he wanted.
 
His lips trailed a slow, wet trail up her inner thigh, her smell filling his senses as he moved further down, he stopped at her knee. Smiling back up at her, he turned his attention to her other leg, slowly kissing his way back up her leg, reaching the silky material of her panties once more. He hooked his fingers into the elastic and slid the soft material down her legs with a soft whisper of material on naked skin, leaving her just as naked as him. He leaned down, his lips finding the soft skin of her exposed groin, his tongue slowly running over the wet lips of her sex, savoring her taste, feeling her heated passion radiating from her body against the skin of his face.

He ran his lips slowly over her mound, using his tongue to trace the soft skin, dipping slightly inside, parting her folds only to slide slowly upwards, brushing over her clit, he loved her reaction to this touch and he dipped his tongue into her opening, lapping up her juices as his hands slowly kneaded her buttocks, savoring her taste, her movements, her sounds as he slowly delved his tongue into her depths.
 
Charlotte relaxed back against the pillows, whimpering as Dave’s lips teased her skin in the most delightful way possible. This was the very moment that she’d been waiting for. All the years of thinking about Dave, the frustration of not being able to have him, all of it had led them towards this very moment. She shivered as he hooked his fingers in her panties and slide them down her legs until she was naked before him.

“Dave…” She whimpered, gasping as her words were cut off as his tongue slowly ran across her wet lips.

She moaned softly as her hips rose off the bed, her fingers clenching in his thick locks. She whimpered and moved for him, trembling as his tongue dipped slightly inside her hot slit, brushing over her clit. His strong hands were kneading her bottom, eliciting all those sounds that expressed her pleasure. His tongue felt delightful as he slipped it into her entrance, lapping at the juices that were flowing in earnest.

“Dave…I want to taste you too.” She moaned, pulling on his hair to pull him from her wet pussy.
 
He allowed her to disengage him from her wet pussy and guide him back up over her body, his engorged member brushing against the silky skin of her body as he moved along with her urging. He smiled at her and captured her lips in a heated kiss, sharing her taste with her, his fingertips trailing softly over her body,

"I am all yours Charlotte."
 
Charlie whimpered hotly as Dave gave her the most beautiful kiss she could have ever imagined. Her prince was most definitely showing her how he felt that evening and she wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him in closer as the tangy taste of her own body heated her desire. She sighed as the kiss ended and he told her that he was all hers.

“Good. I don’t think I’d ever want to share you.” She murmured, kissing him one last time before she kissed along his jaw and down his throat.

“On your back, Dave. I want to explore my lover’s body.” She purred, smiling at him with a shy seduction as she ran her hands over his broad shoulders.
 
He smiled at her and ran a hand through her hair, rolling onto his back, pulling her to him, kissing her deeply,

"Explore all you wish, I am completely yours."

He relaxed against the cushions with his shoulders on the slightly raised position, giving him a perfect view of Charlie and anythingshe could have in mind. His fingers slid over her hair and down her back, giving her pert rump a playful smack.
 
Charlie smiled as Dave as he ran his hand through her hair and slapped her ass playfully. She leaned in and kissed his chin before she started her way down his body. She kissed over his chest, taking a moment to nuzzle against his hard abs before she found herself face to face with a very hard cock. She looked at it for a long moment, nibbling on her lower lip before she lifted her eyes towards his.

“You’ll tell me if I’m doing something wrong, right?” She asked him softly as her fingers gently circled around his cock, taking in the velvety feeling of his most intimate flesh.

She let out a little sigh as she stroked her hand up the length of his cock, her eyes flicking down towards the erotic scene. She moaned softly, her lips moving towards the head of the shaft before she gently kissed and sucked at the red tip. The taste was amazing and purely Dave. It was salty, teasing her of things that she’d never experienced before.
 
He leaned back, his fingers running through her silky hair,

"I am sure you will be just fine."

He watched her as she made her way down his body, her soft touch made him shiver in delight, the touch of her wet lips on the tip of his cock elicted a soft groan. This was a first for both of them it seemed and he was enjoying it. Not only was it a moment spent with the woman he loved, it was a moment to escape reality and trundle through so many fantasies he had.
 
Charlie gave Dave a small smile as he ran his hand through her hair, telling her that she would do just fine. She hoped so. She didn’t want to do anything that would make him think otherwise about her. This moment was meant to be between the two of them and nothing was going to stop or sully it.

She let out a little sigh as her lips slipped down his hard, throbbing length. She took in as much of his cock as she cock, gagging only once when he got to be too much before she pulled off and started to lick and nibble at the sensitive skin. Her eyes found his and she held them for as long as she could, letting him know of everything that she was feeling right then and there.

“There are probably a million girls that will want to kill me when this is said and done.” She teased, giving him a lovely smile as her fingers wrapped around his shaft and started to pump him slowly. “Prince Charming has been claimed and tamed. Won’t that make me something wicked…”
 
The sensation was just exquisite, her warm mouth slowly enveloping him, drawing back to lick his now throbbing cock, her hand slowly sliding over the moist skin, he chuckled,

"Well then, a wicked Countess, how about that."

He gave her a smile and brushed her hair back, running his hand over her cheek,

"I think I like the idea, my own wicked angel."
 
“I would be very happy to be your angel, Donovan.” Charlie said in a sweet voice as she slowly crawled back up the length of his body to press her lips against his.

She loved kissing this man and she let out a little sigh as her hand reached to cup his cheek, drawing him into the kiss further. Her tongue gently traced against his lips and she pressed her naked curves against his, her thigh brushing against his hard cock as she lost herself in the beautiful moment. This was her prince, the man that she’d always had feelings for and had always tried to protect. Everything about it felt so right.

When the kiss broke, she was left staring into his eyes, a smile snaking across her face. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this, Dave.”
 
He leaned into her kiss, tasting her as his hands slid over her soft curves, drawing her even closer to him, when the kiss broke he looked into her eyes with a slight smile,

"And you have no idea for how long I've been wanting to kiss you like this."

He leaned in, kissing her again, pushing her backwards, moving along with her, settling down with her, their feet near the pillows. He entangled his fingers in her hair, kissing her hungrily as his cock pressed up against her, when they finally broke for air he chuckled softly,

"Feels like somebody is growing really impatient."

He stirred his hips, his cock rubbing over her skin, he grinned at her and captured her lips in another kiss.
 
Charlie whimpered as Dave leaned in and kissed her. It was the most beautiful moment of her life. Her toes curled as she was slowly pushed backwards until she was lying on the bed, Dave’s hands curled tightly in her thick hair. Her own arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders, pulling him into her body as they kissed one another with a hungry passion.

She moaned as he broke the kiss for air, chuckling as his cock pressed against her thighs in the most intimate way she could have ever imagined. She gave him a shy little grin as he teased her, his hips moving to rub his cock against her bare thighs

“Oh, Dave…” She said softly as he leaned in and captured her lips once more in another heated kiss.

She couldn’t help it as she parted her thighs for him, allowing him the access that they both needed in that very moment.
 
Back
Top