Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

I can't to public posts :(. Dept frowns In it. I can send them IM. From NorthEast Ohio area. 34 male

Yes you can...just upload to a site like photobucket, and use the tools to blur out things that would readily identify you...then you're not breaking the rules, you're only bending them a little :D

Working hard... Not the sexiest picture. Enjoy ladies...

Attachments

• CIMG0133b.jpg
    CIMG0133b.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 99
Ok here is one of me really working... if you liked the other one... you willl love this one.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 95
Just got home.... please let me know if its worth a second look

Attachments

• IMAG0531.jpg
    IMAG0531.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 76
a bit of him and a bit of me..

Attachments

• 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 757
Last edited:
I thought about that after i fit the send... So i looked and found your bell....

great picture by the way

OMGosh! DREAM THREAD!...runs to stuff self on the images and drool...*brings napkins...
...and towels....
*woops~...runs back in and leaves some on the tables for all the ladies...
*runs back out...

*pops back in after viewing a few more photos...*grabs up SensualDreamer and Hugs the stuffins' out of her...Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youTHANK YOU!!!!(i'd snog ya, but im only just meeting you and not sure you'd be in favor of that..)

Just got home.... please let me know if its worth a second look

:devil: Good grief you actually did it!!!!! :devil: :D

a bit of him and a bit of me..

Lucky you!!! ;)

*pops back in after viewing a few more photos...*grabs up SensualDreamer and Hugs the stuffins' out of her...Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youTHANK YOU!!!!(i'd snog ya, but im only just meeting you and not sure you'd be in favor of that..)

Haha too funny - I've not even posted any pics in this thread, it's all on the men (and any ladies) who've shared ;)

Thank you very much...

MMM you look like you've either had a time at the gym, or your masseuse forgot to rub that oil in ;)

MMM you look like you've either had a time at the gym, or your masseuse forgot to rub that oil in ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes just got in the locker room at the gym...

i was running...

This is a part of the BUDs (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEALs) training - they aren't bound that I'm aware. They're merely laying in the surf - legs crossed at the ankles- as a DI would tell them "Get wet". It's one of many ways that the SEALs will try to test each trainee - physically, mentally, etc.,

*I died...and went to wet heaven... *shivered sigh~

More specifically, the SEAL Instructor tells them to "Get wet and sandy!". It is also interesting to note the water at Coronado, CA (home of BUD/S) is about 60 degrees or so. Doesn't take long to chill out in a temp like that. This "getting wet and sandy" is followed by PT in the surf, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. while the SEAL Instructor is trying his best to talk the candidate into quitting.

Oh, and their legs are crossed to keep the pounding surf from pounding them in the nuts.

*Smile~ Thank you AmenRa for your pics(yummy) and the information.

Back