Co-ed Topless/Naked/Scantily-Clad *Book* Appreciation Society

here be some really weird shit that even I was like... "that's some really weird out there shit. go to bed."
-gone- unless it's been quoted by someone who's like "dude done jumped the shark with this one." then fuck me for not listening to me about going to bed.
 
Last edited:
fuck yeah! GOLDEN! Only those on the ball got to see it. Neener fucking neener.
 
There was a lot of presumably drunken rambling. And I was mentioned a few times. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

not so much drunkeness but a lot so much lack of sleepness. What matters most is that you know you're on the payroll and have a contractual agreement of some sort with the ladies that they will no doubt further specify. I look forward to learning what those specifications will be.
 
Need I remind my fellow Liters; MYW is firearms friendly & proficient. DRL wants to learn how to use a gun. I bet her BF has taught her. (Ducks back down at sound of shotgun racking.)
 
Need I remind my fellow Liters; MYW is firearms friendly & proficient. DRL wants to learn how to use a gun. I bet her BF has taught her. (Ducks back down at sound of shotgun racking.)

Correction: DRL does indeed want to learn how to use a gun, but has already developed quite a proficiency with a rifle.

Have a nice day! :)
 
what an awesome thread idea, I might have to convince the wife to post
 
Two of my favorite things, books and naked/half naked bodies. Oh thank you Lit. for these wonderfully sexy bookish people =]
 
Quality idea for a thread. Thanks for setting it up!

I'll have to contribute after fetching some multi-volume, leatherbound tomes from storage.

Reading via osmosis. It'll have to do for now.

It works like that? Oh, I've wasted my life.
 
Back
Top