Trump Creates Brain-Fog in Editor's Minds

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Trump Creates Brain-Fog in Editor's Minds

Peter Sagal
@petersagal

I have some sympathy for USAToday's editors. He's the President! Of the United States! How do you say to the President, I'm sorry, unlike every other President since we were founded, we're not letting you print your Op-Ed in our paper, because you're a liar and these are lies?

4:15 PM · Oct 10, 2018

gsgs comment-

Major newspapers
Major national news outlets
Major network news channels
editors, journalists, reporters,
commentators, opinion column writers

All have had the same problem.

How to confront Orange tRump's tendency to use "misleading and inaccurate" information.

tRump is a liar.

It may not matter to tRump enablers, and tRump supporters.

But, it does matter to a majority of American citizens.

Conversation

Soledad O'Brien
Soledad O'Brien
@soledadobrien

Uh no. That’s bull. How bout—we’re gonna run this through pur fact checkers and get back to you with some edits, so this piece matches our standards for truthfulness.

12:34 PM · Oct 11, 2018

Quote Tweet

Peter Sagal
@petersagal
I have some sympathy for USAToday's editors. He's the President! Of the United States! How do you say to the President, I'm sorry, unlike every other President since we were founded, we're not letting you print your Op-Ed in our paper, because you're a liar and these are lies?

4:15 PM · Oct 10, 2018

gsgs comment-

All she had to do is show up!
They put on a show, for just her.

Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Trump

Communications Director Bill Shine
(disgraced FOX TV, Spite House sexual scandal wrangler)

Chief of Staff John Kelly
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
Vice-President Mike Pence
Nick Ayers, the Vice-President’s chief of staff

All of these men, just for Olivia Nuzzi!

end gsgs comment.

OCT. 10, 2018

"Around 12:20 p.m. on Tuesday, I was on my way out of the White House after a series of meetings in the West Wing. I was reporting on a question that has hung over this administration for months: How has Chief of Staff John Kelly managed to keep his job in spite of convincing and persistent rumors and reports that the president is unhappy with him, and he is unhappy in his job?"

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018...ffice-press-conference-with-donald-trump.html

Back