Cunt Conway lies about being part of #MeToo

Oh, I would trust her opinion. As I have said, I know nothing about polygraphs. Being knowledgeable on the subject, she would be able to choose the best time to be tested in order to get the result she wanted. Given her background, I am also assuming she would want to derail Kavanaugh's nomination and that she would time her accusation to do so.

I don't absolutely know anything about her emotional state at the time of the test, but I would assume she was feeling emotional immediately following the funeral of a close and beloved (probably) family member. Why else would she choose that specific day for the polygraph, considering over thirty years had passed since the alleged assault?

And, I am entitled to have my opinion and to express it. If you don't like it, don't read it. :eek:

There you go again. You don't know anything about polygraphs or how they work or what she remembers but you're talking like you do. You're grasping at straws and trying to blame the victim in an attempt to defend a lying, drunken, rapist and I can only assume it's because you identify with him.

when a polygraph is given, the person giving it first asks a series of questions to get a baseline. he'll ask simple "yes" questions and then outrageous "no" questions. everyone reacts differently on a polygraph so they first get a gauge on your responses. during the process, they also ask innocuous questions and outrageous ones to graph responses compared to the vital questions. it's a very inexact science but has some value.

That's not even close to what happened here, at least according to the polygraph expert that Christine Ford hired: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/...rmer-fbi-agent-accusers-polygraph-test?page=2

There you go again. You don't know anything about polygraphs or how they work or what she remembers but you're talking like you do. You're grasping at straws and trying to blame the victim in an attempt to defend a lying, drunken, rapist and I can only assume it's because you identify with him.

So, how much do you know about polygraphs?

I'm not blaming anybody. Quite the contrary. I'm expressing doubt that anybody did anything for which blame can be assigned. Unlike you, I require a certain amount of proof before I accuse anybody of anything.

So, how much do you know about polygraphs?

I'm not blaming anybody. Quite the contrary. I'm expressing doubt that anybody did anything for which blame can be assigned. Unlike you, I require a certain amount of proof before I accuse anybody of anything.

Quite a bit actually. And since Kavanaugh has lied repeatedly under oath and Dr. Ford has nothing to gain, I'm going to follow logic, reason, and credibility. While you're going to devour bullshit from Fox News.

Quite a bit actually. And since Kavanaugh has lied repeatedly under oath and Dr. Ford has nothing to gain, I'm going to follow logic, reason, and credibility. While you're going to devour bullshit from Fox News.

Bingo.

That's not even close to what happened here, at least according to the polygraph expert that Christine Ford hired: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/...rmer-fbi-agent-accusers-polygraph-test?page=2

that's the only way polygraph is administered. i've been through several when i was interviewing for jobs that involved large sums of money. probably 1% of people, who are conscious sociopaths, are able to fool the test because it relies on unconscious reflexes. ford is not a sociopath. that said, ford didn't hire a polygraph expert, he was someone whom her lawyers had a history with. why is it so hard for you to believe that a woman might tell the truth?

She has nothing personal to gain, but there is a certain agenda going here. "Progressives" such as Ford are trying to derail K. and keep SCOTUS from being too right wing. I believe she would have no qualms about lying to further that agenda. Of course, she might be telling the truth and K. might be the liar. From what I have read about the situation, I am inclined to believe that is not the case, but I certainly don't know for sure. And neither do you or anybody else on this forum.

that's the only way polygraph is administered. i've been through several when i was interviewing for jobs that involved large sums of money. probably 1% of people, who are conscious sociopaths, are able to fool the test because it relies on unconscious reflexes. ford is not a sociopath. that said, ford didn't hire a polygraph expert, he was someone whom her lawyers had a history with. why is it so hard for you to believe that a woman might tell the truth?

So she didn't hire the expert; her lawyers did. BFD. The point is, he was her hireling and she dictated how the test would be adminstered. I don't know if she's telling the truth or not, and neither does anybody but a very few people.

She has nothing personal to gain, but there is a certain agenda going here. "Progressives" such as Ford are trying to derail K. and keep SCOTUS from being too right wing. I believe she would have no qualms about lying to further that agenda. Of course, she might be telling the truth and K. might be the liar. From what I have read about the situation, I am inclined to believe that is not the case, but I certainly don't know for sure. And neither do you or anybody else on this forum.

Are we finally to the right wing nut job conspiracy theory part? So why didn't anyone do this with Gorsich? He's far more conservative and the seat he filled was stolen. You really don't have a reality based opinion.

Are we finally to the right wing nut job conspiracy theory part? So why didn't anyone do this with Gorsich? He's far more conservative and the seat he filled was stolen. You really don't have a reality based opinion.

Well, I'm certainly not part of any conspiracy. There are some senators trying to get approval for the president's nominee for SCOTUS, which isn't exactly a conspiracy. It's just a normal part of their job.

The Dems did try to do it with Gorsuch. He receive 54 votes of "Aye" and, presumably, 46 of "Nay." They also tried to do it to Clarence Thomas, but to no avail. "Stolen" might be a bit strong, but I do concede FWIW there should have been a vote on Garland.

In the past, except for Bork, most nominees were approved by big margins. That will probably change now, including the next Dem. POTUS who nominates somebody. This kind of thing is one of the reasons I despise politicians. :mad:

Well, I'm certainly not part of any conspiracy. There are some senators trying to get approval for the president's nominee for SCOTUS, which isn't exactly a conspiracy. It's just a normal part of their job.

The Dems did try to do it with Gorsuch. He receive 54 votes of "Aye" and, presumably, 46 of "Nay." They also tried to do it to Clarence Thomas, but to no avail. "Stolen" might be a bit strong, but I do concede FWIW there should have been a vote on Garland.

In the past, except for Bork, most nominees were approved by big margins. That will probably change now, including the next Dem. POTUS who nominates somebody. This kind of thing is one of the reasons I despise politicians. :mad:

You literally claimed Dr. Ford and the other two accusers fabricated sexual assault allegations to halt a nominee to prevent the court from becoming too conservative. That's a conspiracy theory of the most despicable and absurd kind.

No, that didn't happen with Gorsuch. No allegations of perjury or sexual assault ever came up. So if your pet theory that it's all lies to sink Kavanaugh, why weren't the accusations made against Gorsuch? He didn't get votes because he's an extremist nominated to a stolen seat.

Clarence Thomas sexually harassed and assaulted women. He wasn't targeted for political reasons, the man is a sexual predator. Is there a rapist you haven't defended?

And that seat was absolutely stolen by Republicans. Holding a seat open until you get the president you want is something a 3rd world banana republic would do.

Last edited:
I'd like to remind men who might be following this thread, if you vehemently and repeatedly defend rapists and come up with all sorts of excuses to blame the victim, women notice that and identify you as someone unsafe, as a person who will revictimize them if they're ever attacked.

If all your efforts go into defending rapists and attacking women, what kind of man does that make you? Unsafe, untrustworthy, and to be avoided.

It should be noted the cunt says she was surprised at all the hate email and other items she received after claiming she was assaulted.

Funny thing, that's the exact same thing, including death threats, Ford has received, yet not a word about how it's wrong.

Nope, only poor me.

You literally claimed Dr. Ford and the other two accusers fabricated sexual assault allegations to halt a nominee to prevent the court from becoming too conservative. That's a conspiracy theory of the most despicable and absurd kind.

No, that didn't happen with Gorsuch. No allegations of perjury or sexual assault ever came up. So if your pet theory that it's all lies to sink Kavanaugh, why weren't the accusations made against Gorsuch? He didn't get votes because he's an extremist nominated to a stolen seat.

Clarence Thomas sexually harassed and assaulted women. He wasn't targeted for political reasons, the man is a sexual predator. Is there a rapist you haven't defended?

And that seat was absolutely stolen by Republicans. Holding a seat open until you get the president you want is something a 3rd world banana republic would do.

Yes. I have never defended Bill Clinton.

When I suggested the name "Cunt" for my kid my gf shot that straight down.

This chick's parents must hate her.

Ah, so you only like rapists who share your political ideology. I'm sure that makes a difference to someone. Not women, but someone maybe.

God, I wanna like you but like... you know that there are lady rapists, right? And that when you count "forced to penetrate" men and women rape at the same rates?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males

Like... you don't have to throw some survivors under the bus to protect others. To an outsider, it looks hypocritical- it looks like a gendered political tactic. I know that you probably didn't intend it that way, but it's disingenuous to imply that rape is an issue women would be more apt to care about with no political bias while calling someone out on rapist apology.

Sexual assault is not a women's issue- Terry Cruise's assault was just as real as other folks, for example.

Also, women aren't paragons. More than half of white women voted for Trump even after hearing about all his sexual assault allegations. For them, the political stance of the accused rapist does very much matter. It "makes a difference". "Women" are not a hive-mind collective. Some women are rapists. Some women vote for accused rapists. This is not a gendered issue.

God, I wanna like you but like... you know that there are lady rapists, right? And that when you count "forced to penetrate" men and women rape at the same rates?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males

Like... you don't have to throw some survivors under the bus to protect others. To an outsider, it looks hypocritical- it looks like a gendered political tactic. I know that you probably didn't intend it that way, but it's disingenuous to imply that rape is an issue women would be more apt to care about with no political bias while calling someone out on rapist apology.

Sexual assault is not a women's issue- Terry Cruise's assault was just as real as other folks, for example.

Also, women aren't paragons. More than half of white women voted for Trump even after hearing about all his sexual assault allegations. For them, the political stance of the accused rapist does very much matter. It "makes a difference". "Women" are not a hive-mind collective. Some women are rapists. Some women vote for accused rapists. This is not a gendered issue.

Oh FFS, you must stop.

I'm talking to a man who keeps defending male rapists who victimize women. So men being raped doesn't even factor into the conversation.

It's Terry Crews not Cruise and he wasn't sexually assaulted by a woman, so, again, not remotely relevant.

You're telling a woman what women are, what they're like, how they think and behave, and you think that's an okay thing to do?

Oh FFS, you must stop.

I'm talking to a man who keeps defending male rapists who victimize women. So men being raped doesn't even factor into the conversation.

It's Terry Crews not Cruise and he wasn't sexually assaulted by a woman, so, again, not remotely relevant.

You're telling a woman what women are, what they're like, how they think and behave, and you think that's an okay thing to do?

Again, women are not a hive mind. I'm not telling "women". I'm telling YOU. Not as a "woman". Not as a representative for "women". You're making an experience over evidence logical fallacy. Your experiences are valid, but they are not universal. So yes, when I say something based on the overall zeitgeist- on a platform where you're perfectly able to respond and don't have to take anything I say seriously- then yes, that's a perfectly acceptable mode of human communication.

You don't seem to understand that I agree with you. Sexual assault is bad. People ought not be defending it. That's true for him, and it's true for you. When you lie by omission, some people WILL read that as defense. That's actual constructive criticism that you can take or leave.

It's not good to treat any group of people as a collective- that furthers the narrative. That allows people to say things like, "Well my conservative mom/aunt/sister/every woman I personally know disagrees with you, therefore you're making that up." When you speak in hyperbole like that, it conveys a certain message /about/ your message.

That misspelling of Crews's name was totally on me. My bad. And he wasn't assaulted by a woman, but that has nothing to do with the core content of what I was saying- that some women, and in some demographics a MAJORITY of women, do judge an accused rapist by their political affiliation.

As someone who lives in the bible belt, I'm the one arguing your position- to women. To women who say that she's making it up for attention, to women who are scared it could happen to their sons, to women who are afraid that this will make their male relatives/friends/associates life worse based on "liars". Your experiences are not universal. We are on the same side, and because your experiences are not universal, we have to use different tactics. And yours of lumping all women together as if you have a universal "womanhood" experience is not going to help you. That's just life advice. That's not me "telling you how women think" because women, as a whole, don't "think" in any specific way- an individual woman does. In fact, sibling studies have shown that the way people "think" is far more similar for different gendered siblings than for same-gendered strangers, even if they're raised in the same culture. I hope you've got a sisterhood female friend group to act as a social support system, and I would NEVER intrude on a female-only space- but that isn't what this is. And I can't imagine that you thought it was?

I honestly don't want to keep harping on this- because it'll derail the conversation that you're trying to have and that's not my intention. Maybe I should have actually sent the first message in a pm, in retrospect. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that- which would be a great slogan for Sanders... if he's still alive.

Again, women are not a hive mind. I'm not telling "women". I'm telling YOU. Not as a "woman". Not as a representative for "women". You're making an experience over evidence logical fallacy. Your experiences are valid, but they are not universal. So yes, when I say something based on the overall zeitgeist- on a platform where you're perfectly able to respond and don't have to take anything I say seriously- then yes, that's a perfectly acceptable mode of human communication.

You don't seem to understand that I agree with you. Sexual assault is bad. People ought not be defending it. That's true for him, and it's true for you. When you lie by omission, some people WILL read that as defense. That's actual constructive criticism that you can take or leave.

It's not good to treat any group of people as a collective- that furthers the narrative. That allows people to say things like, "Well my conservative mom/aunt/sister/every woman I personally know disagrees with you, therefore you're making that up." When you speak in hyperbole like that, it conveys a certain message /about/ your message.

That misspelling of Crews's name was totally on me. My bad. And he wasn't assaulted by a woman, but that has nothing to do with the core content of what I was saying- that some women, and in some demographics a MAJORITY of women, do judge an accused rapist by their political affiliation.

As someone who lives in the bible belt, I'm the one arguing your position- to women. To women who say that she's making it up for attention, to women who are scared it could happen to their sons, to women who are afraid that this will make their male relatives/friends/associates life worse based on "liars". Your experiences are not universal. We are on the same side, and because your experiences are not universal, we have to use different tactics. And yours of lumping all women together as if you have a universal "womanhood" experience is not going to help you. That's just life advice. That's not me "telling you how women think" because women, as a whole, don't "think" in any specific way- an individual woman does. In fact, sibling studies have shown that the way people "think" is far more similar for different gendered siblings than for same-gendered strangers, even if they're raised in the same culture. I hope you've got a sisterhood female friend group to act as a social support system, and I would NEVER intrude on a female-only space- but that isn't what this is. And I can't imagine that you thought it was?

I honestly don't want to keep harping on this- because it'll derail the conversation that you're trying to have and that's not my intention. Maybe I should have actually sent the first message in a pm, in retrospect. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that- which would be a great slogan for Sanders... if he's still alive.

You're mansplaining the zeitgeist of women, to a woman, which you are not. Knock that off. I don't need you to explain to me that women don't have universal experiences or that we're not connected through feminine energy or something. Explaining how women are to a woman is a dumb thing to try to do. Trying it twice...come on.

It's not a lie of omission the same way "black lives matter" isn't a lie of omission. You don't have to bring up all adjacent topics whenever you talk about a specific thing. I don't have to talk about men being raped to give equal time to men when pointing out all the disgusting, despicable ways a guy is defending rape of women by men. Rape isn't equally distributed between men and women and most of the people who rape men ARE MEN. If you want that discussed, feel free to find someone to discuss it with in a conversation that has anything to do with it. It's not my job to advocate for all victims to your satisfaction.

How on earth does Terry Crews' situation have anything to do with any of this? The guy I'm talking to is a Republican defending Republican men who rape women. Terry Crews isn't any of those things. And, again, thanks for telling me about how the majority of women think and act. I super need men to tell me those things.

If this is how you're arguing with women to get them to understand rape culture, please, please, please, please stop. You're not helping at all. You're making things worse. What you're doing is making things worse.

Ah, so you only like rapists who share your political ideology. I'm sure that makes a difference to someone. Not women, but someone maybe.

I don't like any rapists. But I also don't believe an unsubstantiated allegation is proof of rape.

And here in a nutshell is why the Democratic party is laughed at.

The entire Kavanaugh hearing "Believe victims!" This is why they're afraid to come forward...for the record I agree with these sentiments.

But Conway comes out and the same party that is screaming believe victims is calling her a liar.

So...believe victims who only vote for your party?

Believe only victims attacked by people from the other party?

Only women from the left can be raped?

I believe Conway if only for the reason of look at the party she's been a part of her entire life and the men she's been around.

Similar example...when Trump called Omerosa a dog social media was full of indignation over him using that term, denigrating a woman, etc...

But when I looked through some of the more vocal people's feeds...I saw numerous posts of them calling Melania, Ivanka, Conway Huckabee, any woman on the right all manner of disgusting name.

I know this may come as a surprise, but hypocrisy turns people off. The issue with teh Dem party is they've become like those TV evangelists who were big years ago talking about sin and this and that and all being caught in scandals. When you pretend to be 'rigteous' people can't wait to catch you in your own bullshit

So if Conway is a lying cunt, then it just proves no democrat actually gave a flying fuck about Ford or any others, now did they?

Back