Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

Watching Greater Boston and excerpts from Beat the Press

No respect for the office that Trump holds, nurtured by Trump's disrespect of the press and his tendency to abuse the people that speak out against Trump's words and actions.

Trump's rudeness.

The fact that Trump's lies are not harmless.
"They crowd our ability to think."

(The constant attacks on Hillary Clinton were harmful to Clinton. They sandpapered people's nerves, by constantly denigrating her, for years. The election day arrived, and we were as tired, and as irritated with Hillary, as we were with her detractors. Win/win for the Republicans.They admitted before the election, that they did it to ruin her chances with the election. She was not guilty of what she was accused of, but we were still tired of seeing her face, and tge whole issue.

This week, a comment that caught my eye- "Trump, as gracious as a toddler that does not want his diaper changed."

Trump's ability to put something in motion-
Forcing CNN to respond to the campaign ad/
CNN had grounds to refuse to air the ad.
CNN was baited.
Win/ win for Trump.
CNN ran the ad for free

It was a marvel,how well campaign ad worker as a squirrel. It leaped and bounded,to many places.

A site that is willing to publish any sick, mindless conspiracy.

Someone spoke up, about odious people that spread mind rot, on their sites.

Example- Veterans Today ? (Do not know that site, thank goodness?)

:eek:

Are online adds directed by google?
Are Google ads are at fault, for placing respected institutions alongside internet squalor ?
Vendor that Boston Globe newspaper uses, placed the add.
Businesses are finding ads that were not in keeping with their policy, but the ads are placed there by algorithm. Inappropriate ads. Offensive ads.

Short discussion on policies at media publishing outlets. If you work for them. you are limited at what you can post on social media. Not allowed to make breaking news public, without a discussion.


Trump threatens to change libel laws, and make it possible to put a gag on "mouths" of the media. Should we take him seriously ?

Conflict of interest ?

Woman has her column suspended, indefinitely. Someone compared the NRA to ISIS. Was she was involved with the NRA, and a supporter of the NRA ? What it the basis, of this discussion ?


After Post-Dispatch Suspends Conservative Columnist Stacy Washington, She Quits

May 3, 2017

Ironically, Washington's column, "Guns and the media," took aim at the low representation of conservative journalists in U.S. newsrooms. It also took on a St. Louis American column advocating gun control and a Mizzou professor invoking ISIS in his criticism of the NRA.

It’s absolutely ludicrous to me that being openly supportive of the second amendment calls into question what I wrote on Friday. It just doesn’t comport. This is just not a thing. I just don’t understand it," she says.

Her confusion is understandable. The April 28 column only defended the NRA only so far as Washington argued that the group wasn't comparable to ISIS. Add in the fact that the column went through the normal editing process, and that, again, her volunteer work for the NRA had already been featured in Robberson's own paper, and it's hard to understand why her reference didn't result in a "full disclosure" update and an admonition to note any organizational membership in future columns.


http://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ervative-columnist-stacy-washington-she-quits

Reuters started backstory
Explaining what they did to get the information and the story.

"Boston is not a racist city, but racists do live in Boston."

A closer examination of the people that were involved, should have been included in national publications.

Same subject, continues-

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...urden-proof/AEp509lWrKo9k9GGkkbW1H/story.html

Adam Jones story
Racism in Boston, at the Red Sox game at Fenway

Basic Black returns! Under the Radar /Ayanna Pressley, Tanisha M. Sullivan

http://www.wgbh.org/basicblack/index.cfm

Discussion about the incident at Fenway

The N word used and a pelting snacks at Jones
Talk shows- Will not acknowledge that Adam Jones was telling the truth about the incident. Lack of validation, that it was an instance of racist abuse.
Attacking the victim, for speaking about it.

People that are not ethical, or moral, accuse Adam Jones of telling a lie.

Incident is treated as an anomaly.

Just because Boston's city streets are lined with modern, newly erected buildings, ect, it does not mean that all of Boston is advanced in sensitivity. concerning diversity.

Cheers for Adam Jones were a loud and certain and necessary rebuke after an incident Monday night ...


https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...tion-fenway/a3QTIX8aBuyCpWucRa97VM/story.html

The next night at Fenway, it happened, again. They threw the offender out. Bottom line, is that this is not acceptable, and will not be tolerated at the Fenway.

International soccer- similar abuse aimed at players.

Complaint that no one supported the person that was being abused, by objecting to the abuse. Bystanders remained silent and did not react Did not take pro- active approach.

Hyper masculine expression ?(Drunk!) Feels entitled to use racists expressions, because he is a fan.

Defending Boston, as progressive. At odds with Boston's history.

(Did not base the conversation on Trump, ect. Spoke about how the city could work, to be be more welcoming to everyone.)
 
None of our business ?

Emperor Caligula Carrot blocks the media.

(Putin is laughing up his sleeve.)


Emperor Caligula Carrot attempts to silence Comey.

"James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" Trump said in a string of Twitter posts on Friday.

"That's not a threat,” says Sean Spicer.
(Was Spicer hiding behind a palm tree ?)

Rosie O’Donnell had her say, back in December 2016. Why drag her name into this ?


https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2017/05/12/trump-warns-comey-about-leaking-to-media

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2017/05/11/trump-tweets-at-rosie-odonnell-about-comey

https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-big-tell-c869a372370a

"The President's actions this morning—as well as his admission yesterday on national television that he fired Director Comey because he was investigating Trump campaign officials and their connections to the Russian government—raise the specter of possible intimidation and obstruction of justice," Cummings and Conyers wrote in the letter. "The President's actions also risk undermining the ongoing criminal and counter-intelligence investigations and the independence of federal law enforcement agencies."

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/12/52810...ersations-with-comey-might-have-been-recorded

"The White House does not believe their own leaks."

-Mark Shields
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot learned something, when he had a TV show. Threats were an effective tool, if he wanted to force people to placate him.

He had the power to fire people, to reduce their salaries.

Now, he holds the power of funding. He holds it over people's heads, to force them to placate him.

The CIA endured a humiliating embarrassment. Emperor Carrot filled the front bench with Trump loyalists. The resulting photo op provided a false narrative, that the CIA wildly approved of Emperor Carrot's choices. The CIA senior officials could not openly confront the fraud that was perpetuated. The CIA was caught in a bind. It would not be good publicity for the CIA, to be seen in opposition to the POTUS. They could not risk starting a brawl with the POTUS, because he had the power to take away resources, funding, and to remove people.

Over, and over, again these tricks were used against people. Emperor Carrot's victims endured the humiliation of being tricked and used for a photo op, because their funding was under threat, the integrity of their organization was at stake.

Trump complains about the media at Coast Guard Academy graduation

(He was scheduled to speak at the commencement, before the Comey memo, and the Flynn reveal drama.)

It should have been about the students. Emperor Carrot made it all about himself, and his problems. He used them, he took advantage, and stole something from them. They could not afford to stand up for themselves, and thwart Emperor Carrot. He is a petty tin God/god, and one of the pleasures in his life, is taking petty revenge.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...st-guard-academy-graduation-article-1.3173689


Referring to the unit's smaller budget compared to other military branches, Trump told graduating cadets that they'd done "amazing work … under budget and ahead of schedule," and said that "we're doing a lot of that in the United States government."

"I don't even want to talk about how much I saved you on the F-35 fighter jets, I won't even talk about it, I won't even talk about it," Trump said, referring to his oft-stated claim that he was directly responsible for saving more than $700 million on a February order of the planes from Lockheed Martin.

In addition, Trump spoke of a "historic investment in our military," referring to his budget proposal.

But that plan, which does propose a $54-billion spike in certain military spending, actually proposes cutting $1.3 billion in spending from the Coast Guard itself — a 12% cut that, in fact, prompted officials to publicly complain.
 
Political life goes on, behind the scenes. 110 billion dollars will exchange hands.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...llions-arms-deal-military-sales-a7746601.html

The US and Saudi Arabia have reached a $110bn-plus arms deal, significantly expanding the longstanding security relationship between the two countries, the White House has said.

Hours after landing in Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh, the President’s first stop on his foreign trip, Donald Trump and Saudi King Salman signed a series of agreements that included a military sales agreement of about $110bn, effective immediately, plus another $350bn over the next decade.

According to the Council on Foreign Relations, Saudi Arabia is the top destination for US arms, with the kingdom purchasing about 10 per cent of US exports from 2011 to 2015.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...llions-arms-deal-military-sales-a7746601.html

(George Bush Jr. is laughing up his sleeve, at this display and exchange.)

The Saudi ruling establishment understand, very well, about bread and circuses for the lower classes. They indulge their preferences for Western entertainments, outside of their communities. Regions outside the borders, are used as outlets for their unacceptable behaviour. Travels abroad to Western countries, allow them to relax their restrictive standards.

Thus, a Mummer's play is enacted for Emperor Carrot's American fan club.A handshake is substituted for the respectful bow. The Princes are pleased with Emperor Carrot's fig leaf, of having a reason to bow his back and head. Gold is worth nothing, but acquiescence to a Saudi demand is invaluable.

The unwashed and uneducated, on both sides, are cheering. Americans are puffing up their chests, as if they, themselves defied the Saudi princes, and the Saudi citizens are humming with pride, because their Prince is greater than America's president. It is no matter that the rude clown from America bowed his neck to accept a meaningless necklace. A Prince bows only to a Great prince, and no other, in their eyes. A Great Prince bows to no human being. American dogs, that beg to trade, with obsequious manners, are held to be contemptible, unclean creatures.


When in Rome, do as the Romans do, or risk your life...
 
Off with his head ?

Is Lawrence O’Donnell the price of admission, for MSNBC ?

It seems as though, the top MSNBC executives are going with greed, for more. They won top ratings with their shows, and they want to attract more people from different demographics. (synthetic, fake turf grown crazies, Trump trolls, various nutcases, and the many other minor subcultures.) They have the golden goose, and they are quick to kill it for short term golden egg harvest.

Are they going over to The Dark Side, and using Trump's method of "winning," by using that thin slice of the population, to "win" the thin margin that separates top ratings from also- ran, good ratings ?



MSNBC’s The Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell took to Twitter Wednesday morning to say how sorry he is that his contract negotiations have become public and to make sure we know his possible end date

(twitter remarks at link)

http://deadline.com/2017/05/lawrence...ks-1202096160/

No written contract, agreed to.
Possible shifting/ re- working of schedules, shows, and personal.

"Fans of MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell are planning a march against the network at its New York headquarters later this week in protest of the channel for not having renewed his contract."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029102049

"In the past several months, NBC chairman Andy Lack has let go several left-leaning correspondents and anchors, including Alex Wagner and Melissa Harris-Perry. Other progressive hosts have had their shows moved to the weekend, including Al Sharpton and Joy-Anne Reid. At the same time, NBC has also brought on several right-leaning hosts and pundits including former GOP spokeswoman Nicole Wallace, Washington Post columnist George Will, and former Fox News host Greta Van Susteren."

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/22/lawr...arch-on-msnbc/

Salon writer Matthew Sheffield, characterises him as "popular liberal host."

A Long History of Antagonism

O'Donnell nails Trump

"... reportedly told Republicans in Congress that he was done negotiating and that if the bill didn’t pass on Friday, he’d leave Obamacare in place."

“This is the laziest, most ignorant president in history,” O’Donnell said on “The Last Word.” “President Obama never once said something like this in the crusade to get that thing passed because he knew how to stay with it and get it passed.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...laziest-president_us_58d49c7be4b03692bea424d2

2016/09/28

Lawrence O'Donnell Eviscerates Donald Trump And His Enablers


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/9...d-His-Enablers

Empty boasts of Trump are confronted

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-...ps-nbc-salary/

Trump’s disclosure to the Federal Election Commission states that he made more than $200 million for the 14 seasons of his NBC show “The Apprentice.” But O’Donnell dismissed that disclosure, noting that the show didn’t win its time slot and guaranteeing that better-known television hosts made more money than Trump.

“It’s a lie, Joe. It’s a complete and total lie,” O’Donnell told the show’s host, former Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.). O’Donnell hosts his own show on MSNBC, “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ter-msnbc-host

Trump cultivates and uses his contacts, and NBC is no exception. MSNBC seeks an advantage in the long standing relationship. Now that Trump is president, there are "deals" to be made.

Lawrence O'Donnell does not pull punches, but O'Donnell is working for MSNBC.

2007

Donald Trump, whose low-rated reality show "The Apprentice" was left off the new prime-time schedule unveiled this week by NBC, says the network can't fire him -- he quits!


"The Apprentice" debuted as a hit in 2004, averaging nearly 21 million viewers and ranking as the top-rated new U.S. TV show its first season. But the series dropped steadily in the ratings in successive years, losing nearly two-thirds of its original audience by the time it wrapped up its sixth installment last month.


"Trump and NBC still remain in the beauty pageant business together. The two announced in March a renewed deal to keep annual broadcasts of the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, which Trump co-owns, on the General Electric Co.-controlled network through 2010."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tr...24687220070519

Trump screwed the pageant


When Univision announced it had pulled the plug on the pageants, NBC scrambled to distance itself from Trump, with whom it co-owns the Miss USA/Miss Universe Pageants.

“Donald Trump’s opinions do not represent those of NBC, and we do not agree with his positions on a number of issues, including his recent comments on immigration,” the broadcast network said back then.

http://deadline.com/2015/06/nbc-dona...se-1201461913/


Schwarzenegger quits ‘Celebrity Apprentice,’ citing Trump
03/03/17

Arnold Schwarzenegger says his first season as host of NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice" is also his last

With Trump being involved in the show people have a bad taste and don’t want to participate as a spectator or sponsor or in any other way support the show. It’s a very divisive period right now and I think the show got caught up in all that division."

Schwarzenegger's ratings as host of "Apprentice" have lagged far behind Trump's, finishing the season last in its time slot among the four broadcast networks.

In his remarks Friday, he blamed Trump for the bad numbers.

“It’s not about the show,” Schwarzenegger said. “Because everyone I ran into came up to me and said ‘I love the show…but I turned it off as I Trump’s name I’m outta there.’”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...ce-cites-trump
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot is having a wonderful vacation, away from all of those nasty Democrats, that "give him a pain."

The dead do not bruise his ears with words that he does not want to hear. The dead cannot fill his pockets with cash, presents, expensive jewelry...

What dream world, does Emperor Carrot, inhabit ?

Trey Gowdy (R-S.C) pressed Brennan on whether there was “evidence of collusion” between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

“I don’t know whether or not such collusion — and that’s your term — such collusion existed,” Brennan answered. “I don’t know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the [FBI] to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials.”

In a statement issued from Rome, where Trump arrived Tuesday on the third leg of his overseas trip, a White House spokesman said the day’s hearings offered no evidence of campaign wrongdoing.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-brennan-russia-20170523-story.html
 
Scratching backs, and making bucks-

Emperor Carrot's many "friends"


http://www.wnyc.org/story/trump-kushner-little-known-business-partner/


CIM Group, a private equity firm based in Los Angeles. Over the years, documents show, CIM has done at least seven real estate deals that have benefited Trump and the people around him, including Kushner. Those deals included stabilizing the scandal-plagued Trump SoHo hotel, a key Manhattan holding for Trump and his children Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr.

At the same time, records show, CIM Group, with approximately $19.7 billion under management, has pursued an array of lucrative government contracts, pension investments, lobbying interests, and a global infrastructure fund, all of whose fortunes could benefit from a Trump presidency.

While both Kushner and Trump have distanced themselves from their businesses, neither man has divested. Ethics experts including Kathleen Clark of the Washington University School of Law say that because of the two men’s ongoing business interests, the web of connections with CIM is troubling, even if no laws are broken.


http://www.wnyc.org/story/trump-kushner-little-known-business-partner/

Meanwhile, a pawn was sacrificed in Montanna, to help obscure Emperor Carrot's aggression. Emperor Carrot used physical aggression on a PM from another country, and it was caught on video.

US president appears to shove Duško Marković, the prime minister of Montenegro, at the new Nato headquarters in Brussels

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...h-aside-montenegro-pm-at-nato-photocall-video


Most clips trim the video, so that the recording only shows the shot from above the waist. What happens after Emperor Carrot pulls a trick, and shoves his way to the head of the line, is a strange exchange of slaps and grabs. Aggression, is met with aggression. PM Duško Marković does not let Emperor Carrot get away with his trick, unscathed. Was Duško Marković trying to force Emperor Carrot to skake his hand ? The world leaders around them registering their amusement, at this ridiculous display of Emperor Carrot's bad manners.


After all the effort that Emperor Carrot puts into getting into position, to be next to Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg,he holds on to his overly long lapels with his grotesquely tiny hands for dear life. Everywhere, around him, the men are gregarious, talking with each other. Emperor Carrot is grim, and his face is stiff as he looks up at nothing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ro-prime-minister-nato-base-article-1.3195449


"What this has to do with shoving Markovic in an attempt to shake hands with Nato Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg is entirely unclear, but no one ever said making America great again was easy. Especially when the new president loves to shake hands. "

Macron was no doubt swaggering from vanquishing Trump’s bosom buddy, the far-right Marine Le Pen. And Trump, well – he’s not someone who can go down without a hard shake.

"The two men crushed each other’s hands, not letting go. Knuckles turned white. Polite smiles held firm. Perhaps equally matched, the internet seemed to believe the fresh-faced Frenchman won the round. No shoving necessary."

"But there was more. Later that day, Macron snubbed Trump to greet Angela Merkel, the powerful German chancellor who just might be the most un-Trump-like person alive today."

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...d-trump-shoves-strange-handshakes-world-stage

Philip Rucker of the Washington Post said: “Trump tried twice to release and Macron held on tight… It was quite a handshake, two alphas.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-white-donald-trump-emmanuel-macrons-awkward/



"Mr Trump standing alone as other leaders chatted among themselves."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...visit-belgium-eu-europe-leaders-a7755791.html
 
"The cover art for the next edition of MAD Magazine will depict President Trump’s son-in-law and presidential adviser Jared Kushner as its mascot, Alfred E. Neuman. The magazine exclusively released the covert art to The Washington Times, showing Mr. Kushner with wife Ivanka Trump standing behind a seated ** **** (Emperor Caligula Carrot) as he sits at Oval office desk.

(June edition)

Pics at this link


http://www.joemygod.com/2017/05/25/mad-magazine-riffs-jared-ivanka/
 
Actor and comedian John Cleese issued a hilariously scathing indictment of U.S. conservatism on Twitter Friday, managing to zing President Donald Trump, global climate change deniers and hypocritical Christians in one tweet.

“I’m beginning to think that in America, a Conservative Christian is one who thinks the Beatitudes are a Chinese hoax,” he wrote.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/mo...ter-with-devastating-joke-about-trump-voters/

May 26, 2017

The Pope and the Pagan

- Andrew Sullivan

If Trump were to issue his own set of beatitudes, they would have to be something like this:

Blessed are the winners: for theirs is the kingdom of Earth.

Blessed are the healthy: for they will pay lower premiums.

Blessed are the rich: for they will inherit what’s left of the earth, tax-free.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for oil and coal: for they will be filled.

Blessed are the merciless: for they are so, so strong.

Blessed are the liars: for they will get away with it.

Blessed are the war-makers: for they will be called very, very smart.

Blessed are those who support you regardless: for theirs is the Electoral College.

Blessed are you when others revile you and investigate you and utter all kinds of fake news about you. Rejoice and be glad, for the failing press is dying.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/andrew-sullivan-the-pope-and-the-pagan.html
 
As much fun as it was to see Macron hug Angela Merkel,(she is given the highest respect by Macron, and the least respect by Emperor Carrot) to spite The Carrot, there is an edge to these displays.

Trump is easily manipulated into anger. What I had not seen, was The Carrot giving Macron's whole arm a very violent yank, (after Macron hugged A.Merkel) in lieu of a reasonable, diplomatic handshake. It could have resulted in a fall, if Macron was not prepared, young, and strong. The Carrot was deliberately baited.

The white- knuckle handshake scene, was not the most violent action exhibited. Yet, the news media outlets prefered to sensationalise the seated handshake.

Sadly, once again, mature, educated, sophisticated men of better judgement are taking part in these "pranks" that Emperor Trump pulls. They, the world's leaders, themselves, are lowering the tone of the proceedings, by feeding into Emperor Carrot's clownish horseplay/ dominance games.

Part of this neglect of leaving out peculiar interactions, is the medium of film itself. The film must be sized to fit the screen, the image must be cut down to its essentials. It does leave the impression that there is room for manipulation.

Montenegro suffered only a gesture of rudeness, and not potential harm. It is not as if Montenegro did not respond to the rude gesture, even if the media prefered to leave that out. I dislike the fact that Montenegro must bend to The Carrot, because he needs The Carrot's support.
 
Some of the people that voted for Emperor Carrot were gullible enough, to believe that Emperor Carrot had sincere intentions to help them. They have been soundly disabused of that blindly mistaken notion. They were "taken for a ride." The oysters were "taken for a stroll."

Had Lewis Carroll witnessed an election, that was similar to the election we have had, in 2017 ? I am not sure that they had seeded and farmed oyster beds, in 1872. But, we did have them in 2007. Just in time for a bumper harvest crop of voters, in 2017.

"O Oysters, come and walk with us!"
The Walrus did beseech.
"A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk,
Along the briny beach:
We cannot do with more than four,
To give a hand to each."

The eldest Oyster looked at him,
But never a word he said:
The eldest Oyster winked his eye,
And shook his heavy head--
Meaning to say he did not choose
To leave the oyster-bed.

But four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Their coats were brushed, their faces washed,
Their shoes were clean and neat--
And this was odd, because, you know,
They hadn't any feet.

Four other Oysters followed them,
And yet another four;
And thick and fast they came at last,
And more, and more, and more--
All hopping through the frothy waves,
And scrambling to the shore.


The Walrus and the Carpenter
Walked on a mile or so,
And then they rested on a rock
Conveniently low:
And all the little Oysters stood
And waited in a row.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

"But wait a bit," the Oysters cried,
"Before we have our chat;
For some of us are out of breath,
And all of us are fat!"
"No hurry!" said the Carpenter.
They thanked him much for that.

"A loaf of bread," the Walrus said,
"Is what we chiefly need:
Pepper and vinegar besides
Are very good indeed--
Now if you're ready, Oysters dear,
We can begin to feed."

"But not on us!" the Oysters cried,
Turning a little blue.
"After such kindness, that would be
A dismal thing to do!"
"The night is fine," the Walrus said.
"Do you admire the view?


"It was so kind of you to come!
And you are very nice!"
The Carpenter said nothing but
"Cut us another slice:
I wish you were not quite so deaf--
I've had to ask you twice!"

"It seems a shame," the Walrus said,
"To play them such a trick,
After we've brought them out so far,
And made them trot so quick!"
The Carpenter said nothing but
"The butter's spread too thick!"

"I weep for you," the Walrus said:
"I deeply sympathize."
With sobs and tears he sorted out
Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
Before his streaming eyes.

"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none--
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot's fake family crest

Trump took another family's coat of arms as his own without permission and then changed the inscribed motto

(without permission)

Changed the inscribed motto “Integritas” (Integrity) to “Trump.”

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ly-s-Coat-of-Arms-Changing-Integrity-To-Trump


The British are known to take matters of heraldry seriously, and Mr. Trump’s American coat of arms belongs to another family. It was granted by British authorities in 1939 to Joseph Edward Davies, the third husband of Marjorie Merriweather Post, the socialite who built the Mar-a-Lago resort that is now Mr. Trump’s cherished getaway.

Mr. Trump tried to bring the American version to Scotland a decade ago. He used the emblem on promotional materials when he started marketing a new golf course development in Aberdeenshire, on Scotland’s east coast. But the materials ran afoul of the coat-of-arms authorities in Scotland — a uniquely British problem.

The College of Arms, which oversees coats of arms in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, provided more detail. The emblem originally submitted in 2007 by Mr. Trump to Britain’s trademark office matched one that had been granted to Mr. Davies, an American of Welsh descent who once served as ambassador to the Soviet Union.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/28/business/trump-coat-of-arms.html?_r=1
 
Emperor Carrot was late catching up with the other leaders, that were walking. Emleror Carrot does not walk. He is driven in a golf cart.

Emperor Carrot has strange beliefs about "his essences." Breaking a sweat, during physical exertion, is not good for you.(According to Emperor Carrot.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/...ecommendation&src=rechp&WT.nav=RecEngine&_r=0


It seems as though Emperor Carrot is putting his alts back to work. "John Miller and John Barron have returned to write the praise of Emperor Carrot. NBC and ABC both know these two alts, well.

Hope Hicks is standing in front of Emperor Carrot, and is absorbing the arrows meant for him.

What sent Emperor Carrot off into a tizzy ?

"The statement came in response to a Washington Post report on Trump’s tendency of attacking his own staff with insults. The Post noted that the flagrant use of complimentary adjectives to heap praise upon her boss weren’t what stood out. Rather, the abrupt rejection of everything Trump once stood for stuck them as strange."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/whi...etic-personality-that-exudes-positive-energy/

No one is guiding Emperor Carrots path...

"...the statement came in response to a Washington Post report on Trump’s tendency of attacking his own staff with insults. The Post noted that the flagrant use of complimentary adjectives to heap praise upon her boss weren’t what stood out. Rather, the abrupt rejection of everything Trump once stood for stuck them as strange."


http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/whi...etic-personality-that-exudes-positive-energy/

White House brought Dubke in, because Spicer could not handle a dual role.Communications Director Mike Dubke is the first to go.

Will Spicer show up, today ? He is due to give a press briefing.

Yes, Sean Spicer is throwing more squirrels into the feed.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown...se-news-briefing-amid-new-russia-allegations/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarr...ouse-only-self?utm_term=.siZowQxj9#.ug5EMqKeD

Reince Priebus has to go ? Trump calls him "Reince- y"

Lately, Tillerson is behind the scenes, working for Emperor Carrot


There has also been White House conflict with Cabinet members such as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, who has vented to friends that Priebus has blocked his choice for deputy secretary, Goldman Sachs managing director Jim Donovan, according to one person familiar with the talks. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, meanwhile, has complained that the chief of staff is picking who will get plum ambassador posts without always consulting others, said another person, who is familiar with that situation.

“There’s a lot of distrust,” this person said of the Tillerson-Priebus relationship. “It’s natural that there will be frustration there.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-reince-priebus-white-house-235703


Why is the "White House" crawling into a hole?

"Their response has been to crawl into a hole," the source said.


https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarr...ouse-only-self?utm_term=.siZowQxj9#.ug5EMqKeD

Emperor Carrot wants less words and more pictures, with his

Sasse’s formula for true adulthood consists of five main steps: Overcome “peer culture,” or associating just with people of similar ages; work hard; limit consumption of television or other passive media in favor of producing art or music or anything else; travel widely to understand how various people understand the difference between what they need and what they want; and become literate by reading widely and deeply.

Compare that with a president who does not spend much time outside his usual circles and has not prioritized diversity in his Cabinet or West Wing staff, who’s known for liking large parts of his day unstructured and is well-known for watching hours of cable news, whose nine-day foreign trip was one of the longest stretches he’s gone without sleeping a night at one of his own properties, and who prefers that his information be presented verbally or in one-page bullet point memos.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/30/ben-sasse-trump-off-message-238924

The president interrupts his briefers with questions but also with random asides. He asks that the top brass of the intelligence community be present, and he demands brevity.

As they huddle around the desk, Trump likes to pore over visuals — maps, charts, pictures and videos, as well as “killer graphics,” as CIA Director Mike Pompeo phrased it.

“That’s our task, right? To deliver the material in a way that he can best understand the information we’re trying to communicate,” said Pompeo, adding that he, too, prefers to “get to the core of the issue quickly.”

https://wonkette.com/617888/trump-wants-intel-briefings-cut-up-in-small-bites-with-extra-ketchup
 
At the beginning, Emperor Caligula Carrot had so much to hide, Washington was eerily quiet.

Interesting, what is crawling out of the wood work, after the headlines are blared.


House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., claimed on Thursday that Republicans would not be calling for the impeachment of a Democratic president if they had been accused of the same indiscretions as Trump. Ryan also defended the president’s decision to tell former FBI Director James Comey to close the investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, because Trump is “new to this,” according to multiple news reports.

When a reporter asked Ryan on Thursday if Republicans would be calling for a Democrat accused of the same actions as Trump to be impeached, he insisted that would not be the case. “No. I don’t think we would, actually. I don’t think that’s at all the case,” Ryan said, according to The Hill.

http://www.salon.com/2017/06/09/hes-just-new-to-this-paul-ryan-defends-trumps-behavior-around-comey/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/08/today_in_conservative_media_comeypalooza.html

Shapiro notes, Trump "sent out his lawyer to deny the key components of Comey’s account. This sets up an open conflict in credibility between Trump and Comey, and that’s no good for Trump."

http://www.newsweek.com/normal-new-...hris-christie-says-trumps-interference-622740

“He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen,” Comey writes, explaining that he thought this a bad idea, “because it was very difficult to prove a negative.”

http://dcist.com/2017/06/bars_open_early_for_comey_circus_an.php


How many of the 88 were sent by Emperor Carrot ?
 
What is going on, is this picture ?

Liviu Dragnea was convicted for his role in rigging a 2012 referendum. (Liviu Dragnea, President of the Parliament Chamber of Deputies of Romania)

Dragnea met with Michael Flynn, Trump's first national security adviser, shortly before Trump was sworn in as president (and a few weeks before Flynn was fired in disgrace.)

This week, Romanian President Klaus Iohannis was invited to speak at the Wednesday event, at the Heritage Foundation.

(Conducting U.S.- Romania relations behind closed doors? Nations friendly to Trump's regime, on American soil. But, the American people are not allowed to know what is said. The ear of the people, is not allowed to hear it.)


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...55-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b-20170608-story.html

Comey- "...the President said, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty."


"No I didn't say that," Trump stated abruptly, taking questions at a joint press conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis in the Rose Garden.

Asked if he would make that denial under oath, he said: "100 percent."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-comey-testimony-trump-20170609-story.html

Trump's aides have dodged questions about whether conversations relevant to the Russia investigation have been recorded, and so did the president, in series of teases.

Well, I'll tell you about that maybe sometime in the very near future," Trump said. Pressed on the issue, he insisted he wasn't "hinting anything," before adding: "Oh you're going to be very disappointed when you hear the answer, don't worry."


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-comey-testimony-trump-20170609-story.html

Standing with the president of Romania, a NATO partner, Trump at last confirmed his commitment to the alliance's mutual defense pact, Article 5, uttering words he deliberately did not say when he spoke at NATO's gathering in Belgium last month. On Friday he said he was "committing the United States to Article 5."


As he has before, Trump continued to blast mainstream news outlets. Before he called on ABC News’ Jon Karl, he described the press gallery as the “killer networks that treat me so badly,” and again invoked the phrase “fake news.”

Trump was appearing in a Rose Garden press conference along with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/trump-comey-tapes-russia-investigation-1202460468/

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson briefed the media in Saudi Arabia on Sunday without members of the American press in attendance

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/21/media/saudi-arabia-tillerson-press-conference/index.html
 
Emperor Carrot arrives on Air Force One at Newark Liberty International Airport, so that he may enjoy another vacation on his own private property

Protesters arrive, too.

Emperor Carrot's tweet of Gay Pride weekend-Maybe, he should have worn costume from Alice in Wonderland ? Grrrrr! Comey! Off with his head!

Comey testified to Congress that he told a friend to let reporters know that Trump had suggested in private conversations that Comey drop the investigation into adviser Michael Flynn’s dealings with Russia. Comey said he asked a friend to do this because he wanted to avoid having reporters “camp out” at his home.

The information he gave his friend was not classified, and Trump himself had already lied in public about those private conversations, which is why Comey wanted the information to get out — and because in his words: “I thought it might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.”

As usual, Trump doesn’t seem to understand that his defensive and increasingly bizarre reactions to Comey’s testimony make him look guilty as hell.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/art...gain_While_Vacationing_at_Private_Golf_Resort

June 11, 2017

Sunday afternoon, Trump is expected to host a fundraiser at the golf club for Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-3rd Dist.). MacArthur's amendment allowing states to opt out of health insurance protections -- including those for policyholders with pre-existing conditions -- paved the way for House Republicans to pass legislation repealing and replacing Obamacare.

$$$$$$$ of campaign money to Trump, Inc! Nothing unethical about that?

Donors must give at least $5,400 to attend the Sunday event.

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2017/06/trump_drops_by_wedding_at_his_nj_golf_club.html

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...cade_outside_trumps_nj.html#incart_river_home

On Saturday night, Trump dropped in on a wedding reception taking place at his golf club, according to pictures of the celebration that emerged on social media.

On Friday night, a group of students celebrating their eighth-grade graduation at the same golf club received a surprise visit from Trump as well. (Bedminster golf club in NJ)

The Washington Post’s Philip Bump reported that, on average, Trump has visited one of his private properties, including his golf club in Virginia, every 3½ days, and golfed about once every 6.2 days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s/?tid=pm_politics_pop&utm_term=.37d049635e10
 
Emperor Carrot's White House, hip deep in Russia connections

"I am Marc Kasowitz, President Trump’s personal lawyer."

June 8, 2017
Read Trump lawyer Marc Kasowitz's statement after the Comey testimony

"Although Mr. Comey testified he only leaked the memos in response to a tweet, the public record reveals that the New York Times was quoting from these memos the day before the referenced tweet, which belies Mr. Comey’s excuse for this unauthorized disclosure of privileged information and appears to entirely retaliatory."


http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

Trump hired Kasowitz in 2001 to restructure debt on his firm’s Atlantic City casinos. More recently, Kasowitz filed a lawsuit against Timothy O’Brien, arguing that the author of “TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald” had libeled Trump by understating the businessman’s wealth. Trump lost the case in 2011.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.06b4425c2713

Marc Kasowitz's Contradictory Defense of Donald Trump


Kasowitz’s defense frequently diverged from the public record. He claimed Comey “admitted that he unilaterally and surreptitiously made unauthorized disclosures to the press of privileged communications with the president,” referring to Comey’s admission he had shared at least one of the contemporaneous memos he drafted after speaking with Trump.


https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...earing/529698/


June 11, 2017

Jay Sekulow

On July 31, 2015, the day that the Center for Medical Progress was sued over the release of a series of undercover videos targeting Planned Parenthood, Jay Sekulow, a prominent Christian conservative lawyer, released an ad attacking President Obama over his support for the group.

Why does the White House send lawyer Michael J. Bowe out to speak to the media ?

Michael J. Bowe, a partner at the law firm Kasowitz Benson Torres, declined to say whether the firm had discussed the possibility of potential conflicts arising from its Russian clients. Bowe added that their representation of the Russian firms and Trump "are totally unrelated."


Michael Bowe, a lawyer with Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman


Blurred Lines

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/11/u...-kasowitz.html
 
The true meaning of Emperor Carrot's covfefe ?

Yuuuge, unbelievable, amazing, tremendous, fantastic, terrific, incredible fuck up.

A massive breach. Biggest breach in history!

Voters exposed, bigly.

failure by Deep Root to protect its massive database was particularly troubling to some advocates at a time when Congress is investigating how Russia exploited data vulnerabilities to meddle in last year’s presidential election.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...can-database-left-exposed-20170619-story.html


A NUMBER OF voter-data exposures have cropped up this year

"But the one that dwarfs them all came to light on Monday: a publicly accessible database containing personal information for 198 million US voters—possibly every American voter going back more than 10 years."

"As Chris Vickery, cyber-risk analyst with security firm UpGuard, discovered earlier this month, all of that data was open to anyone who found it not because of clever hacking or complicated internet forces, but because of a simple misconfiguration. Think of it as leaving your valuables in a high-end safe with the door propped open."

"The server had a good amount of protected data on it, but because it was misconfigured, it exposed more than a terabyte of private information."

https://www.wired.com/story/voter-re...osed-database/

The data inside also reportedly contained information gathered by the political action groups Americans for Prosperity and The Data Trust, as well as another private company, The Kanter Group. The RNC paid The Data Trust $6.2 million in 2016, for what was described as an “exclusive list-sharing agreement.”

http://www.snopes.com/2017/06/19/rep...xposed-online/

Data Trust received over $6.7 million from the RNC during the 2016 cycle, according to OpenSecrets.org, and its president, Johnny DeStefano, now serves as Trump’s director of presidential personnel.

http://gizmodo.com/gop-data-firm-acc...-ne-1796211612

Deep Root incident represents the largest known leak of Americans’ voter records, outstripping past exposures by several million records. Five voter-file leaks over the past 18 months exposed between 350,000 and 191 million files, some of which paired voter data—name, race, gender, birthdate, address, phone number, party affiliation, etc.—with email accounts, social media profiles, and records of gun ownership.


http://gizmodo.com/gop-data-firm-accidentally-leaks-personal-details-of-ne-1796211612


Cambridge Analytica

AMY GOODMAN: One of the companies heavily funded by Robert Mercer is Cambridge Analytica, which claims it has psychological profiles of over 200 million American voters. The firm was hired by the Trump campaign to help it target its message to potential voters. Steve Bannon even served on the company’s board. This is Cambridge Analytica’s CEO, Alexander Nix, speaking earlier this year.

ALEXANDER NIX: We started to look at issue models, predicting which issues, social and political, appeal to which members of the target audience, which voters. We actually assigned different issues to every adult in the entire United States. We could then take these models and put them into a matrix, a little bit like the dental health example, where we can categorize people or segment them according to how they’re likely to behave. Core Trump supporters, top right, may be more susceptible to a donation solicitation. Get out the vote: people who are going to vote Republican, but they need persuading to do so. Persuasion audiences: people who need shifting a little bit from the center towards the right. Once we’ve identified a segment, we can then subsegment them by the issues that are most relevant to them, and then start to target them with specific messages.

AMY GOODMAN: Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix. So, Cambridge Analytica has—claims to have psychological profiles of over 200 million American voters. Jane Mayer, tell us its significance. Steve Bannon was on its board, funded by the Mercers.

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/23/dark_data_trump_backers_bankroll_firm
 
*peers at Emperor Carrot's abdication of responsible management*

Emperor Carrot's former dodge, was to "license" his name. Plaster his "brand" onto something.

Is this not what he did, when he staged an "event."

Emperor Carrot's MOAB The yuuuugest, the biggest, the best! The most powerful bomb, short of a nuke.

(Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, not Mother of All Bombs)

http://www.sfgate.com/news/media/President-Trump-Drops-The-Mother-of-all-Bombs-824073.php

The oddness of the Nunes escapade required a squirrel.

Report: Two White House Officials Gave Devin Nunes “Incidental” Surveillance Info

One of the officials was identified as a former aide to Michael Flynn


National Security Council intelligence director Ezra Cohen-Watnick, a former aide to Michael Flynn, and Michael Ellis, who worked for Nunes before taking a job in the White House counsel’s office.


http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/report-two-white-house-officials-assisted-devin-nunes/


The "Russian thing" had a strong stink to it. (The odor of anything associated with Trump, had a stink so awful, that they ended up in the courts of law, often.)

"The GBU-43 is a large, powerful and accurately delivered weapon. We targeted a system of tunnels and caves that ISIS fighters used to move around freely, making it easier for them to target U.S. military advisors and Afghan forces in the area. The United States takes the fight against ISIS very seriously."

Micromanage the details ? Obama did that, when he was president. Emperor Carrot decided that he did not desire to attend to the duty, and handed off the chore. Eisenhower's warning fell on deaf ears.


http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/06/trump-mystified-by-consequences-of-his-own-actions/


"Now that it’s been more than two weeks since the embargo started, we are mystified that the Gulf states have not released to the public nor to the Qataris the details about the claims that they are making toward Qatar. The more time that goes by since President Trump incited this action that was apparently based on no evidence, the more doubt is raised about the actions taken by Saudi Arabia and the UAE and President Trump."


Could this have something, to do with it ?


Following Saudi Arabia’s aggressive move against Qatar, however, US Defense Secretary James Mattis called his Qatari counterpart Khalid bin Mohammad Al Attiyah. Mattis reaffirmed that there was no change in military cooperation between the United States and Qatar, whose Al-Udeid airbase is home to the forward headquarters of US Central Command and some 10,000 American troops. Nonetheless, a conflict has clearly erupted over Persian Gulf policy between Turkey and the Trump administration.


https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/06/09/turk-j09.html


Despite being shunned by U.S. President Donald Trump and its Gulf neighbors, Qatar has just signed a massive new arms deal with Washington. U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis and his Qatari counterpart Khalid Al-Attiyah, penned a $12 billion agreement for the purchase of up to 36 F-15 fighter jets. In an emailed statement yesterday, the Pentagon said the sale "will give Qatar a state-of-the-art capability and increase security cooperation and interoperability between the United States and Qatar".


https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...ar-amid-gulf-crisis-infographic/#102a913265f2


Qatar will sign a deal to buy up to 36 F-15 fighter jets from U.S.


https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/06/14/world/middleeast/14reuters-gulf-qatar-boeing.html

Emperor Carrot stopped trying to expand his expired in Qatar, days after he plopped his pear shaped body in front of the Oval office desk.

What did he know?

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/06/17/world/middleeast/ap-ml-trump-finances-qatar.html
 
Ukrainians like their country to be called Ukraine, not The Ukraine. With all of his business dealings with The Russia, Donald Trump hasn't learned that yet.
 
*watches Moby's music video, and looks at what the Psuedo- Conservatives are posting about it*

The video led me to think about the children that are adopting the polarised views of the adults around them.

Today, I read a story about men that have no hearts, consciences, or morals.Could I see Emperor Carrot, as the head goon that told his underlings to dump the bodies ?

Yes. Emperor Carrot is addicted to gloating. His pose as a man that feels anything that resembles sympathy, empathy, or pity, is just another lie.

Escaping the fire, dying in the frying pan ?

Intercepted phone conversations between the smugglers revealed that the truck's driver could hear the migrants screaming in the back, but was ordered by the alleged Afghan ringleader to ignore the suffocating people keep driving. "If they die... drop them off in a forest in Germany," he reportedly said.

http://www.dw.com/en/trial-starts-fo...nts/a-39343045
 
Even a leftist knows that the so called media in this country is nothing but hate and fake news and lies. You can't take anything the left says in the media, campus, or the court clowns in Hollywood, or Washington as truth. They are like ISIS in that they spread lies, hate and violence in an effort to overthrow the Constitution.

They don't believe in freedom of speech or press (when is the last time you really heard any news that didn't have an agenda or talking head comment?) If you want real news and want to know what is happening in the U. S. and the world you have to go to sources outside the country.

The left is racists, sexist and perverts and only represent gangsters and corrupt CEO's. They are the tool of the communists and fascists and all you have to do is listen to them to see that fact. They provide their own guilt. They side with the terrorist and slavers of the world and wish to bring us back to the dark ages where only war lords and kings rule in a police state. Soros wants to be world leader, the bastard and his family were nazi's when he was young and he hasn't changed and Hillary Clinton is one of his puppets.

Like all leftist she is truly uneducated and corrupt and will sell herself like a political whore to the highest bidder. Every thing they have tried to accuse Trump of they have done and are guilty as hell. Trump said he was going to put the Hillary gang in jail, and he hasn't done it. He should keep his promise to the American people. Every drop of blood in this country and in the world, every person overseas who has lost their home or their homeland and every woman sold into slavery and drug dealer and gangster is the result of Obama/Clinton/ Soros.

Even in Ca the gov., lt gov. and the former member of Obama's gang that sold guns to the Mexican gangs have helped destroy the state of CA with gangs and drugs and taken away our voting rights and this is a good example of what they want to do to the U. S. The gov. steals money along with his political dirt bags and our capital is a "no news" zone. We never hear what is happening till it is too late and our taxes go up or more of our freedoms are lost and the illegal thugs are free to ruin our cities.

Paid thugs march (it is always the same bunch of dirty, drug users, crab infested losers each time) riot and break laws and pollute the cities with their trash and fires with the leaders of the far left communists members in Washington backing. They are internal terrorists.

So far every time they have tried to attack the U. S Constitution they have failed. They care nothing about the working class, unions, the poor, education, or victims of crime. They are so filled with hate that they do nothing in Congress or any state legislature. A do nothing group that have been at it for the last eight years. Always backing the enemies of human rights and civil rights. You can see that from the leftist statements on here.

But even a communist, a drug gangster or nazi has a right in this country to say their beliefs as long as they don't use lies or violence and allow people with different views to have the same rights. But when they try to destroy the laws and rights of the Constitution they are no longer Americans, but terrorists and should be treated as such. Our Constitution isn't like the Imperialists works of Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Hitler or Soros for world control. It is an internal document for the protection and use of American citizens. The communists destroy the world with their pollution (something that neither Obama or Clinton tried to stop) and they want all countries to be puppets to their leaders. Americans don't go with that line. Obama may have been a traitor and should have his day in court for his crimes as well as both the Clinton's, but that the main thing is that they can't win and won't win. But they have taken over the education system and the news media and the Democratic party (Soros bragged that he destroyed the Party and bought it so those who run it now are not Democrats). They call themselves Progressives or Liberals, two names that have nothing to do with their beliefs. But they don't have the nerve to address themselves by their proper name.

I have not called the other people on here any dirty names, as that is their thing. They are unable to defend their leaders so they attack the people who speak up and use foul language and show pictures of cut off heads or people stabbing other Americans or call for the blowing up of public and private building and killing of Americans. They let people go on the air and tell lies and insight unrest and violence. These are the traits of terrorist. They are not the way people react with peace and love. They are not the ways of Americans. No communists ever said they believe in Peace or Law. And neither do the leftist in this country.

One last thing. They have a habit of going into the past and saying well so and so did this or that so we should be allowed to do it or they should be punished for what their people did in the past. If the people in charge of the Democratic party use that kind of argument all they have to do is not only look into their own past but now and see that they have been and still are today the slave party. They do not believe in the Constitution or the teaching of Dr. King or any laws since past to correct matters. What Americans are interested in is the present and the future. If left have their way we won't have to wait for global warming to destroy the earth in a 100 or more years. It will be destroyed by them in less than a generation.

Back to the dark ages and all the leftist who brought us there will be stood against the wall like Lenin, Stalin, Hitler Mao, Castro and others did to the people who brought them to power. Once in control the last thing they need are a bunch of stupid so called revolutionaries that might get it into their head to turn on their gods. After all they destroyed their own countries and families so how can their new kings trust them? But the people who follow Clinton (and she treats them like dirt) are not smart enough to realize they are selling out their own freedom. When the day comes (and I'm sure it won't, but who knows for sure) that their god's take over they will realize their mistake when they hear the word "Fire".
 
Last edited:
Let us all join the President in congratulating Mohammed bin Salman, the new Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure that they'll be creating peace in the Middle East any time now.
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot's Master Class in Tax Deceit

June 23, 2017


How does Emperor Carrot and his congressional Trump Trolls sell tax cuts for the rich ?

Lie.

"United States is one of the world's highest taxed nations."

"We’re the highest taxed nation in the world. Our businesses pay more taxes than any businesses in the world. That’s why companies are leaving."


http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...d-trump-us-not-highest-taxed-nation-in-world/

Mislead

Repealing the estate tax will primarily help small hardworking family farms!
-Emperor Carrot

How many family farms have assets totaling more than eight figures ?
The true beneficiaries of estate tax repeal are the ultra-rich.

Family farms are not lost as a result of the estate tax.

Good record, for 100 years.

Patronize

Apropos of pretty much nothing, Trump let the crowd in Iowa know that, while he loves poor people, he doesn't think they should be in control of the economy. And by poor here, he really meant nonbillionaires.

Trump's professed love for them notwithstanding, poor people, or really the yacht-less masses that make up the vast majority of the country, have no role in the economic policy formation inside the White House

The Trump tax plan, if passed, would mean massive tax cuts almost exclusively for the president's private jet-riding friends and colleagues. The vast majority of Americans would be left to pay the tab in the form of major cuts to essential public programs and services. There's a word for that kind of artful deal: fraud.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...ps-3-step-plan-to-dupe-the-public-on-tax-cuts


Emperor Carries loves undereducated, poor people. Why ?

Emperor Carrot lied to their faces

"I want to make sure the next generation of Americans has that opportunity as well.

No, he does not.

And, in particular, that includes your children and your grandchildren, and working very hard to get rid of the death tax so that those farms can be passed on. (Applause.)

No, because it hurts Emperor Carrot, not the farmers.

Very, very hard to get rid of that. We're working very hard so your farms can be passed on to your children and your grandchildren.

No. He is working very hard for billionaire's children and grandchildren.

"And they'll keep them going and they'll run them with love."

No. He does not care what happens to farms, unless he can build something on their land, that will help with his taxes.


http://www.philly.com/philly/news/factcheck-trump-iowa-rally-20170623.html?mobi=true

June 22, 2017

The president visited Iowa on June 21, 2017
Innovation in Agriculture ?
Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids.

After so many pats on the back for himself and his Trump supporters, was this said, as planned ?

We saw how today’s farmers can adjust application rates of fertilizers in their fields with just the touch of a smartphone. It’s changed a lot over the years.

They showed us how they use precision agriculture to produce crops more efficiently and for far less cost. They’ve demonstrated how drones, of all things, are used to gather data on crops, and how simulators are used to train students in the next generation of farming equipment. If we continue to train our workers in these new technologies, then we will usher in a new era of prosperity for American agriculture and for the American farming family.

http://www.shallownation.com/2017/0...ege-cedar-rapids-iowa-wednesday-june-21-2017/

Sure hope the promise about broadband funds were not a lie, too.


President Donald Trump is getting a tour of the agricultural technology being developed at Kirkwood Community College in Iowa.

Among the machines he saw was a "combine simulator" — a virtual way to practice using a combine.

He marveled at the machine and joked to the student who demonstrated it, "Don't be nervous."

Trump says after the tour that he has "just learned more about farming than I ever thought I'd learn."


http://qctimes.com/news/state-and-r...cle_2a6d003f-2514-5f56-9547-8d72b8fc27af.html
Trump praises coal in Iowa

President Donald Trump's putdown of wind energy at his Iowa rally was denounced Thursday across the state, which takes pride in its position as a national leader in wind generation

In the most ever for any state, Iowa last year generated 36.6 percent of its electricity from wind. That figure is expected to keep growing, with the state's two largest utilities having already started $4 billion in additional wind expansion projects.



http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...rump-wind-energy-iowa-cedar-rapids/419178001/


Campaign Rally
Wed, June 21, 2017
Cedar Rapids, IA
07:00 pm

The newspaper had a message for him on the front page.

"Mr. President, the campaign is over. You won. Now is not the time to rally," the Cedar Rapids Gazette wrote in a front-page open letter addressed to Trump. "Now is the time to sell your policies, listen to Americans with a stake in those efforts and govern."

The editorial urged Trump to sit down with state and local leaders "to hear their stories" and learn the "real-world implications" of some of his policies.

"We concede it’s not as much fun as hearing the cheers and chants of folks convinced you're making America great again," the editorial said. "But it's what presidents do."


http://www.businessinsider.com/iowa-newspaper-trump-cedar-rapids-rally-2017-6


Not everyone in Cedar Rapids went to the rally

Women’s March Iowa spent money for four billboards along Trump's motorcade route to downtown Cedar Rapids Each billboard had a different message, focusing on healthcare, human rights, education, clean water. However, there was at least one pro-Trump sign on Interstate Highway 380 that welcomed the president here.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...side-iowa-trump-rally-cedar-rapids/414898001/


Surprise! Trump's father did not stop, after he gave Donald his first few million.

As one of Trump’s Atlantic City casinos faced imminent bankruptcy, his ailing father bought $3.5 million worth of chips at the Trump Castle casino, allowing Donald to make an interest payment on his bonds. The New Jersey Casino Commission investigated whether the purchase amounted to an illegal loan but ultimately took no action.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/donald-trump-timeline.html

The link at NY Magazine covers a very long history of sleaze.
 
Back
Top