The New Body Modification Thread

Stella_Omega

No Gentleman
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Posts
39,700
Shank's thread was so popular-- almost eighteen thousand posts... it nearly broke the site!

So we're starting anew. This is where we celebrate those changes we've wrought upon ourselves. Piercings, bindings, decorations of all sorts.


I'll post pics maybe, but my mods are as follows;
I have tattoos of balinese dragons wrapped around my hips.
I have a jackrabbit in mid-leap on my left breast. I plan to add a compass rose behind him soon, since I feel as if I'm leaping in a real direction now...

I've sported a pair of labia rings for twenty and fifteen years respectively, and I pierced both nipples about six months ago.

But the most important one to me; I am on Testosterone and my entire body is changing as a result... You should see my clit! :D
 
I have a lot of tattoos, an upper and lower back piece, a huge thigh piece, the downs syndrome butterfly on my wrist and my Master's mark on my bum. As soon as I manage to shrink the pics, I will post.
I am considering a vertical clit hood piercing, but that won't be shown! ;)
 
I have a lot of tattoos, an upper and lower back piece, a huge thigh piece, the downs syndrome butterfly on my wrist and my Master's mark on my bum. As soon as I manage to shrink the pics, I will post.
I am considering a vertical clit hood piercing, but that won't be shown! ;)
Yuh-huh, I want to see!
 
I had my bellybutton pierced years ago in university when I was trying to find my direction in life.
I got both nipples pierced after passing a ( very difficult) test on the first try.

Right now all 3 sport shiny blackline jewlery, though with recent life developments I feel I should go shopping for some pretty new bling.
 
I don't have any piercings. For some reason, I have a pretty big aversion to being pierced (although absolutely no problem with tattooing). So far, I have 2 tattoos, one on my back just below the base of my neck , and one on the inside of my wrist (for the sake of anonymity, I'm not going to share what they are here. Feel free to PM me if you're curious :) )

I'm considering a number of ideas for more tattoos. I'm considering flanking with tattoo in my back with Odin's ravens. I'd LOVE a half-sleeve that's representative of my immediate family. I have some very rough ideas for that, but they're fairly complex and need a lot of fleshing out before I'm even near the point of approaching an artist about it.

I'm also brainstorming on a tattoo to cover a nasty scar I have my lower back from a mole removal...such a basic procedure, but that one left a NASTY frankenstein-esque scar. It doesn't bother me personally, but it upsets my partner and I might as well turn it into something beautiful! I'm considering doing a blackthorn bush motif of some kind. Trampy-reputation aside, I would like a lower back tattoo as well. Or even just to eventually work it all into one full-back piece. Suffice it to say, I'm definitely one of those people who got a taste of tattooing and LOVED IT...

Speaking of, does anyone have any recommendations for artists in the western sydney area? I need a new artist since I moved here :/
 
subscribed hoping to see other people's bits. hey, i'm a perve...


I have two tattoos and a horizontal clit piercing.

Went with the horizontal because apparently it's stronger for tying things, and after all, it's not necessarily supposed to provide me with pleasure.

I've considered more ink or piercings, but honestly...I'll stick with the little I have and my extensive and impressive scar collection.
 
I have 3 tattoos ... a large hibiscus flower on my lower back, a Phoenix on my ankle, and "Breathe" on the inside of one wrist.

I have a belly button ring and a vertical clit hood ring. I had my nipples pierced for a little while.

I would definitely get more tats and piercings if it pleased my husband. We have talked of me getting another tattoo on the outside of my left upper thigh to show his ownership. And he might let me get my nipples re-pierced.
 
I have a phoenix tattoo on my right bicep and a haiku (written in hiragana - yes I know exactly what it says!) over bamboo that runs from my waistline on my left side all the way to my pec.

I would love to have more tattoos and piercings. I'm about 50% on my next tattoo and where I want it. Just need to pull the trigger. As far as piercings I just don't know what I'd get. It pretty much has to be hidden (for my job) and there don't seem to be any fun piercings for guys.

Trying to talk the wife into more tattoos. She has one. I love arm, foot and torso tattoos on women - too sexy.

J
 
Just a note - there's another "Sneak a Peek Body Play" thread as well - I kinda see that as Shankie's place, does anybody agree? Stag of Oberon started it up. This is kind of a general one for everybody to talk about mods, including Shanks! Does that seem fair? I dunno, that's just my take on it, I'm open to thoughts. :rose:
 
Just a note - there's another "Sneak a Peek Body Play" thread as well - I kinda see that as Shankie's place, does anybody agree? Stag of Oberon started it up. This is kind of a general one for everybody to talk about mods, including Shanks! Does that seem fair? I dunno, that's just my take on it, I'm open to thoughts. :rose:
Ask Shank if he wants to merge these threads-- I think you can do that?
 
About 15 years ago I was sitting in a hot tub in N. California naked. One of the ladies also naked in the tub had breast implants. She presented very lovely firm breasts, not inline with the way the rest of her body presented.

As I was setting there pondering those breasts one of those voices in my head offers "who would do something like that to their body?" I looked down at my several tattoos and 3, at the time, genital piercings and chose not to comment on her breasts out loud.

:cool:
 
I do not have piercings. I do not have tattoos. I have some wicked ugly scars, though and I'm very proud of them. My favorite ones are the shrapnel scars on the backs of my legs and the lacerations on my forearms because marks from the stitches are also visible. This makes them look like cool silvery and purplish caterpillars. While I didn't choose to have my body modified, I'm pleased with the changes.
 
I do not have piercings. I do not have tattoos. I have some wicked ugly scars, though and I'm very proud of them. My favorite ones are the shrapnel scars on the backs of my legs and the lacerations on my forearms because marks from the stitches are also visible. This makes them look like cool silvery and purplish caterpillars. While I didn't choose to have my body modified, I'm pleased with the changes.

Pictures are welcome :)
Seriously-- I have comic artist friends who spend a lot of loving time and attention on their character's scars and who would love to have photos for reference.
 
Pictures are welcome :)
Seriously-- I have comic artist friends who spend a lot of loving time and attention on their character's scars and who would love to have photos for reference.
What about the pretty little scar on my lip where I rammed a tooth through it? Seriously it went right through, its got an exit scar and everything.
 
tumblr_mwhc9a1fau1qkp0j6o1_500.jpg
 
I have no mods to share, but I could post an appendectomy scar.;)
 
Until I started reading this thread and looking at some of the posts and pictures I never really thought about my scars as body modifications, just a part of me. So I guess I'm adding to the mix, 3 tattoos, one my kitten shares and the burn scars that cover over 30 percent of my body.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top