DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
something that shows her body. the first several sets are really sexy and showed a lot, now it's just her lipstick and maybe a nipple flash. i know you guys are dragging it out on purpose since one picture every couple days is insane. bring back the sexiness please!

I hear you loud and clear. Thanks for the suggestion. Let me see if I can bring us back to our "roots" with the next few shoots we do.

That must have been a delicious ending to the photoshoot. Suggestion wise for future themes...I wouldn't mind sexi scientist...maybe a black light theme those can be cool if you toy with it a little.

Great idea! thanks!

Love the new pics! Hot, hot, hot!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks hun. Your too kind :)

I would LOVE to see a series of the Nurse wearing a strapon.

Understood. Will have to see what we can do about that.

mm did you let loose deep in her throat?

Your going to find out soon enought.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for all the photo shoot suggestions. I hope you will all keep them coming. They are helping us out a lot.

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 70.jpg
    Dressed for Success 70.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 3,302
  • Dressed for Success 71.jpg
    Dressed for Success 71.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 3,622
Lovely

Knotty Nurse is truly a pleasure to look at. Thank you so much for sharing on here. Just lovely

Well, I guess it's pretty safe to save that this was the last photo of the set. :D

attachment.php

How everyone liked it!

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 73.jpg
    Dressed for Success 73.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 4,375
Hey Doc-

Long time watch, first time post--

As a former military man, I would love to see the Nurse stuffed into some military BDUs or ABUs- I think her ass would look great, plus maybe give you another excuse to do an outside shoot again. I loved how you did the Snow Buddy shoot- think a military themed one outside in the nice weather would be hotness!!

-D

Last edited:
ummmm....what a beautiful gallery of pure fun...having fun myself looking over them...
love the MASH pics

Hey Doc-

Long time watch, first time post--

As a former military man, I would love to see the Nurse stuffed into some military BDUs or ABUs- I think her ass would look great, plus maybe give you another excuse to do an outside shoot again. I loved how you did the Snow Buddy shoot- think a military themed one outside in the nice weather would be hotness!!

-D

I agree Onery, The question is where are we going to find military BDUs?

For the love of god, that is so hot it needs to be on a billboard!

Agreed!

Id love to shoot a load on that chest

You know I tell the nurse all the time that I am ok with someone else shooting a load all over her tits. She just isn't ready try it yet.

ummmm....what a beautiful gallery of pure fun...having fun myself looking over them...
love the MASH pics

Me too. Some of those old sets are just great!

I think we can safely say that everyone LOVED it!

Pervy Dan

Thanks so much!

I agree Onery, The question is where are we going to find military BDUs?

You know I tell the nurse all the time that I am ok with someone else shooting a load all over her tits. She just isn't ready try it yet.

Most surplus stores sell bdu's.

:)

Most surplus stores sell bdu's.

:)

I don't think this is to big of a clue but we do not live in a location that has surplus stores.

Well everyone. Until I can get KnottyNurse to put on less close and do another photo shoot I am going to post a few things from the grab bag i hope you all enjoy.

attachment.php

By the way. Here is an index of the last set.

Dressed For Success
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 41 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 45 - 46 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50 - 51 - 52 - 53 - 54 - 55 - 56 - 57 - 58 - 59 - 60 - 61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - 65 - 66 - 67 - 68 - 69 - 70 - 72 - 73

Attachments

• Photo-42.jpg
    Photo-42.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 811
nothing wrong with your grab bag :p
but i'd not call her a grab bag to her face :p

Hope everyone is doing well. Just want you all to know Nurse and I are still around. Just working on getting you all more sets to vote on.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo-44.jpg
    Photo-44.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,044
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back