Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh guys I do appreciate this thread!

I'm insanely jealous of Dirty CD who has underwear just like mine yet looks much much better in it! :rolleyes:

Yet at least he shares it I suppose ;)

Loving all the pics.

I think if you enjoy this, tell me.
Pink and lace are so fun to play in.

Attachments

• pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 145
attachment.php

13.5.gif

love the pics and responses

this is hot topic .... i have been away for a while....i am married guy who wears 24/7...mine aint got the buldge you guys got but feels hot in panties. wife calls mine an over grown clit but loves it...muy wife loves getting on top and rubbing my clit against hers its hot..i love it getting a text while i am at work....."Sweetie...do you want to clit to clit tonight" my answer is of course and i start leaking in my panties...

I like seeing my man in sexy underwear but men's selections are usually quite limited. Boxers are nice and, on occasion, I do like to see him in one of those novelty "elephant truck thongs". But what I really like to see him in is some sexy satin thongs or pouch - something really revealing and hot!

Since we have a tough time finding a good selection for him we usually pick out something for women and get it big enough to fit him. I'd share mine but he can't fit in them without tearing or stretching them out too much.

So basically, my answer is Yes, I like seeing my man in panties (even though they are his).

(If anyone can suggest a good site to buy sexy men's underwear I'd love to hear from you!)

I like seeing my man in sexy underwear but men's selections are usually quite limited. Boxers are nice and, on occasion, I do like to see him in one of those novelty "elephant truck thongs". But what I really like to see him in is some sexy satin thongs or pouch - something really revealing and hot!

Since we have a tough time finding a good selection for him we usually pick out something for women and get it big enough to fit him. I'd share mine but he can't fit in them without tearing or stretching them out too much.

So basically, my answer is Yes, I like seeing my man in panties (even though they are his).

(If anyone can suggest a good site to buy sexy men's underwear I'd love to hear from you!)

Money, there are a few places.....international male, I think is one. The only "men's" thong I have is silk; I think it came from Adam & Eve.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

But I like women's anyway.......;)

And I'm fortunate to be able to share with my wife...:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've had this site recommended to me --

http://bodyaware.com/

Just wish I had the body that the models on that site have. And a wife with your attitude.

Shopping again

Went shopping again this week, piked up 3 new panties.

Got a green mesh boy leg, that had a pink bow at the front and pink ribbon around the leg/waist area. A black satin thong with mesh back section. The 3rd pair is a black mesh thong with white spots on it, also has a lace type frill around the leg openings.

Hope to get some pics on here soon if anyones interested.

Love the great pics that have been on here recently as well.

Went shopping again this week, piked up 3 new panties.

Got a green mesh boy leg, that had a pink bow at the front and pink ribbon around the leg/waist area. A black satin thong with mesh back section. The 3rd pair is a black mesh thong with white spots on it, also has a lace type frill around the leg openings.

Hope to get some pics on here soon if anyones interested.

Love the great pics that have been on here recently as well.

I certainly am interested :kiss::kiss::devil:

Shopping 2

Heres the first couple of pics from my recent shopping trip

Attachments

• 260611a.JPG
    260611a.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 260611b.JPG
    260611b.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 115
It's the weekend

Just sitting around in my panties.