What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably better than "asleep and upside down."

Unless you're a bat, I guess.


Also, if you're a bat, you have excellent typing skills for such little fingers.

*giggles*

I might try upside down, next. Think I've tried every other position.

(Oh, hush! For sleeping, I mean...really.)
 
Right now? Giggling uncontrollably. Awesome sentence!
*grins and tips his invisi-hat*

*giggles*

I might try upside down, next. Think I've tried every other position.

(Oh, hush! For sleeping, I mean...really.)

Mmhmm.

It may have been a little while since I've had high school biology, but I still remember how people end up pregnant. I'm sure sleeping positions aren't the only ones you've tried many of.

*snickers*
 
Mmhmm.

It may have been a little while since I've had high school biology, but I still remember how people end up pregnant. I'm sure sleeping positions aren't the only ones you've tried many of.

*snickers*

And we were really trying, so...yeah, things got kind of inventive. ;)

No complaints! At all!
 
I am in a warm bed, listening to spongebob while debating responses for Rider, E and PGoD as well as an email response for a story that I wish I was sharing Here because my co-writer is friggin' fantabulous and I am learning all sorts of things from her....

PLUS~working on the spoken Desire piece for the cavern.

IF i can find the proper words for any of it.

*sighs*

and then there is a kernel of an idea for a vampire that I am fleshing out in my head BEFORE I flesh her out in the cavern and send a certain love a link to it...eventually.

I think I may get it all done...one day...if I ever find the stinking words.


I think I figured out the reason you feel angry and violent sometimes. ;) j/k
 
Wondering why an ex boyfriend (yes boy....that's how old this break up is) is texting me....and getting pissed that I didn't have his number saved...
 
Continues to appreciate the offered sight, not bothering to try and hide it.

Mine are bad enough that I'm actually kind of scared to wear them anywhere but a kink party and at home. I can't quite make myself trash them...but if they get any worse, I'm going to have to.
 
She tilts her head to the side, letting her eyes take a fresh sweep of the woman's body. She knew a trap when she heard one.

I'm not. You look inviting enough for me to stare longingly at all day. But I would be disrespecting that beauty by just assuming an invitation was given.
 
The Tigress moves forward, casually picking up a discarded shoe. She rises again, holding it close to her body.

Think you dropped this...
 
Last edited:
She looks down at the shoe in her hand, studying it for a moment or two before a sly smirk touched her lips.

I usually charge a finders fee for items such as this.
 
Usually it's a kiss, but if you're going to let me play a Princess, perhaps I'd already be getting that.
 
One way to find out...

She kneels down before the woman and undoes all the straps before attempting to gently place it around the slender, bare foot presented to her.
 
She looks up at the woman as she laces the last strap, raising an eyebrow. She chuckles lightly.

Before I go doing that, are there any other important rules I should be aware of?
 
Now that all depends on the surprise, gorgeous.

She keeps that eyebrow raised for just long enough to leave her wondering whether or not she'll actually do what was requested of her. But she eventually bows her head, pressing her lips feather lightly to each little digit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top