I.M. Fauve Gallery

The "good ol' days":)

You can always throw out ideas, if you have them.
I may have already entertained some of those ideas, or may give them a go now... or both. ( sure, I might decline... but sometimes I'll just go ahead and create little emjoi cocks and cunts)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
:D:D:D

The "good ol' days":)

You can always throw out ideas, if you have them.
I may have already entertained some of those ideas, or may give them a go now... or both. ( sure, I might decline... but sometimes I'll just go ahead and create little emjoi cocks and cunts)

Hehe, I don't know how many of my random ideas you would have entertained, but ok.

Um Kaiju and Kaijin scene.

Hehe, I don't know how many of my random ideas you would have entertained, but ok.

Um Kaiju and Kaijin scene.

hmmmm...

I love a LOT of Japanese culture imagery (Shunga, some manga, Ghost in the Shell, Akira -especially the bike!), but that's not of much interest, sorry.:(

I've done quite a few with dragon imagery, which gets kinda close-ish.:rolleyes: or not.

I grew up i the tv/movie age of Godzilla, Ultraman and other rubber suited protagonists and antagonists.

perhaps something will percolate..........

Last edited:
hmmmm...

I love a LOT of Japanese culture imagery (Shunga, some manga, Ghost in the Shell, Akira -especially the bike!), but that's not of much interest, sorry.:(

I've done quite a few with dragon imagery, which gets kinda close-ish.:rolleyes: or not.

I grew up i the tv/movie age of Godzilla, Ultraman and other rubber suited protagonists and antagonists.

perhaps something will percolate..........

Well I guess that is sort of closish on the kaiju not really kaijin. Fun drawing through. Yeah I said me throwing out ideas would be tough though. My mind is special like that lol.

My household watches way too many Japanese monster things. Ultraman, every Godzilla movie and series, hell YouTube channels of geeks, nerds, and dorks who recreate them. I swear I am slowly learning to speak and read Japanese.

Well I guess that is sort of closish on the kaiju not really kaijin. Fun drawing through. Yeah I said me throwing out ideas would be tough though. My mind is special like that lol.

My household watches way too many Japanese monster things. Ultraman, every Godzilla movie and series, hell YouTube channels of geeks, nerds, and dorks who recreate them. I swear I am slowly learning to speak and read Japanese.

Learning Japanese is very cool!

Though I enjoy manga, I have not really done much in the way of replicating it.

I have taken some themes from traditional Ukiyo-e, specifically the shunga
:D Like those octopuses that I've posted and a couple couples and the giant veiny cocks, and the four fans...

The mythical monsters I tend to depict are decidedly not kaiju, rather more Western in flavor: Minotaurs, Werewolves, Space Lizard people, Centaurs, Fawns, Mermaids, dryads, Dragons (these also tend towards Western stylization). Many mythologies have cross worldwide counterparts, of course.

I have not thrown out the idea, it just has not jelled with me. Even less so an erotic/sexual image... hmmm... cuz that is primarily what my LITerotica time is all about :D;):cool:

Learning Japanese is very cool!

Though I enjoy manga, I have not really done much in the way of replicating it.

I have taken some themes from traditional Ukiyo-e, specifically the shunga
:D Like those octopuses that I've posted and a couple couples and the giant veiny cocks, and the four fans...

The mythical monsters I tend to depict are decidedly not kaiju, rather more Western in flavor: Minotaurs, Werewolves, Space Lizard people, Centaurs, Fawns, Mermaids, dryads, Dragons (these also tend towards Western stylization). Many mythologies have cross worldwide counterparts, of course.

I have not thrown out the idea, it just has not jelled with me. Even less so an erotic/sexual image... hmmm... cuz that is primarily what my LITerotica time is all about :D;):cool:

Yes Japanese undertones to some of your work is unmistakable, hence that being my first toss out (well if we don't count animated cunts)

Ever go super hero/villian comic style?

Yes Japanese undertones to some of your work is unmistakable, hence that being my first toss out (well if we don't count animated cunts)

Ever go super hero/villian comic style?

yes.:D

Super hero/villan.. Subject matter LOTS*, but the style... I tend to not "finish" mine in the hard edge ink (or digital ink) manner. Though I like that look too, I can't typically devote the extra time to it.

*Batman, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, Rhino, Robin... have all made appearances.

This one, is my reinterpretation of someone else's concept. I have no idea who the Strap-on" character is meant to be (Ursa from Krypton?), but the recipient was Super Girl.:rolleyes:

back in the thread... Batman/Catwoman

Parody Characters: Cockman and Raven

Batman & Wonder Woman

and some others that are not currently posted.

Last edited:

Super hero/villan.. Subject matter LOTS*, but the style... I tend to not "finish" mine in the hard edge ink (or digital ink) manner. Though I like that look too, I can't typically devote the extra time to it.

*Batman, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, Rhino, Robin... have all made appearances.

This one, is my reinterpretation of someone else's concept. I have no idea who the Strap-on" character is meant to be (Ursa from Krypton?), but the recipient was Super Girl.:rolleyes:

Parody Characters: Cockman and Raven 1,2,3

Batman & Wonder Woman

Love these! And the Cockman and Raven are hysterical!! Very clever with the cockmobile and pussy cave
attachment.php

Last edited:

Parody Characters: Cockman and Raven 1,2,3

Batman & Wonder Woman

I so want more Cockman and Raven.

Back