I.M. Fauve Gallery

Re: wasting your time

No, you are not wasting your time. You have a great eye for detail, wonderful talent, and a wonderful way of showing real women, and raw emotion. I love it, keep up the great work! :rose::kiss:
 
Very kind of you to say ms.read, but I find that posting illustrations on LIT to be, as my father used to say, "a fart in a wind storm". :rolleyes:
 
wasting my time.:(
Your valuable time is never a waste Throbbs. :rose:
Lit has lots of little corners filled with wonderful things that many don't frequent. Too busy playing silly word games to discover what talented members share elsewhere?

I LOVE the dragon pic! The scale detail looks like I could reach out and feel it. And you know how I feel about corsets. ;) Her expression looks exhausted yet determined.

Even I didn't know to check your thread as I thought you let it go, but I like to see you have a place to share the things you work on for your own pleasure. Always wonderful things!
I don't know the answer to where your talents will get more traffic here on Lit, but I'd love to see you get the views your drawings deserve. :heart:
 
Thank you Kake.

The "pleasure" of sharing has greatly diminished.
I had posted the dragon slayer on that corset thread, because I was inspired by some posts about dragons, swords and corsets...

...no acknowledgement...felt rather awkward.
 
Thank you Kake.

The "pleasure" of sharing has greatly diminished.
I had posted the dragon slayer on that corset thread, because I was inspired by some posts about dragons, swords and corsets...

...no acknowledgement...felt rather awkward.

I saw it and :heart: it...Then I ended up over at the Illustration part of Lit giving you 5 stars...I look forward to your posts...I really :heart: all your work and appreciate that you share it...

What I'm trying to say is, I'm sure there are a lot of people who look forward to a new piece of your artwork, though maybe not everyone says anything when they enjoy it...You have fans and a following...Or at least I'm a fan and I follow your thread, so please continue to share...

You're having an artist moment...Where you forget that you have an amazing talent that is appreciated and adored...Just so you know, I love your work...
 
I am better off in the crypt anyway.
attachment.php



hmmm her hair...

That's awesome...So detailed...are you going to digitally color it?

have you ever considered doing the artwork for a comic/graphic novel? I have an idea for one, but my illustration ability would take a lot of work...
 
thank you.
oh... I may someday... digitally color it... generally, because I have no actual "use" for these images, I set them aside.

I've thought about doing cover work.....but then it would be work.
I already have to do real design work with dead lines and fussing...bleh. erotica if for fun. that is.... it is supposed to be fun.
 
hmmmm...


nothing of interest for the cinch in time corset thread.:mad:
 
Last edited:
wow, T. I can't believe how much adding in all that motion in her hair really makes the whole thing just jump off the page. well done. :)
 
hmmmm...*revised dragon slayer pic*
Well, I'm glad you continued to work on it because it's amazing!
The added details give it such depth, to the drawing and the character. Always empowering with a strong female (fantasy) role model! :rose:

Out of curiosity, if you were to color that fabulous dragon, what color scheme would you choose?

Hope you have a great day T! :kiss:
 
Well, I'm glad you continued to work on it because it's amazing!
The added details give it such depth, to the drawing and the character. Always empowering with a strong female (fantasy) role model! :rose:

Out of curiosity, if you were to color that fabulous dragon, what color scheme would you choose?

Hope you have a great day T! :kiss:
Pink. cuz she's a gurl.
 
Dragon Slayer... this may be it...until I paint her pink, :)


PINK!
 
Last edited:
It's fantastic Throbbs! :) Such texture and detail...*reaches out to feel the roughness of the scales*
Just wonderful.

The subtle touch is what truly makes this!
She looks pretty in...aw, nevermind.
;)


:kiss:
 
Dragon Slayer... this may be it...until I paint her pink, :)
attachment.php


PINK!
attachment.php

that would look so good coloured and framed on the wall,anyone whould be pleased to own that,a real conversation piece.Do please keep going,its never a waste of time
 
re-posted this>
over on the Collars, ears and tails - Petgirls and more thread. we shall see.......



.....as expected.:rolleyes:


note to self: stay under the rock.
 
Last edited:
I'm surprised....no, guess I'm not really... that no one commented on the extra finger on her sword hand in the 1st couple stages.
 
Back
Top