"Risky" sex...what have you gotten away with?

We were in a hotel pool just before it closed for the night, being the last ones there we thought we had the place to ourselves. We got a little frisky and I ended up getting a blowjob while sitting on the edge of the pool. Right after I came we heard a person slowly clapping, clap....clap....clap...we looked around and saw the security guard with a shit-eating grin on his face. We headed for the room rather quickly and nothing was said. Ah to be young again!
 
For me it's mostly been getting daylight blowjobs in cars on mall or supermarket type parking lots. However, there was this one day before Christmas Eve when a lot of people left early and went to various happy hours at bars. I had this lady friend at the time who was a devout cock sucker and we met for a couple of drinks. It was getting that time for us to go home and I suggested we go to my car for a bit which was sort of at the back of the restaurant parking lot. Pretty soon she had my dick in her mouth and I was trying to get at her pussy. I put my top coat and sport coat on the "clothes hooks" over the back door and we got in the back seat. She was straddling me fucking. Windows were steamed but some people were walking by. I don't know if they ever got a view in the car but they didn't say anything. I have a feeling if they saw the steamed windows and the coats hanging they had a pretty good idea. We finished and both went home.....only she gave me the panties as a souvenir to remember the evening.
 
Risky Sex

There was a GF, she was married and we had this affair going on for close to 5 years.

One time, she stopped at her husbands place of business to pick something. I kept my distance in a car and followed her home as we planned. She opened the door for me and I quickly went in.

We were going to have sex! I had to fix something on her computer and it didn't take long. We kissed some and I was about to leave. The room was a home office. She lead me to a wall... She quickly pulled her sweater up and off.... and undid her bra.

She then looked around and saw her blinds were partially open !!! On both sides of the room...
They were quickly closed ! whew! Then as we were kissing and touching the phone rang.... her parents were on the way over... a few minutes away...

We both quickly got dressed.. and I ran out to my car and left with seconds to spare.
 
I had several male friends in college I messed around with. Eric was my favorite, huge cock and not afraid to go down on me. Since I was young and relatively innocent, I didn't fuck him right away. Wanted to be a good girl, you know?

Anyway, one night we were fooling around and he ate me out. It was an amazing orgasm and left me wanting more so i begged him to fuck me. Neither of us had condoms so he tried to break away. I threw myself onto him, knocking him back on my dorm room bed and started rubbing hs cock on my pussy. His protestations quickly dwindled. He pushed me down on to all fours and fucked me hard. It was mind blowing and seemed to go on forever. When he came, it was deep inside of me. I was shocked at myself afterwards. Thankfully, nothing bad happened and ball ways had com dorms on hand after that. ;-)
 
after college a friend of mine and I shared a apartment. one night i was up late watching tv when his girlfriend came downstairs for a drink of water. she was just wearing one of his t-shirts and was clearly naked underneath.

she came back from the kitchen with her glass of water and plopped down next to me on the couch, curling her long bare legs under her. we talked for a bit and then just started making out!

before i knew what was happening, she slithered down between my legs and fished my cock out of my pajamas and started sucking me off in the middle of our living room, with her boyfriend, my room mate, asleep upstairs.

i was torn between enjoying her talented mouth on my cock, and worried about my friend coming down to find his girlfriend with a mouthful of my cock!

i didn't have to worry long because soon she had me shooting off in her lovely mouth. she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, tucked my softening cock back in my pajamas, then gave me a quick kiss good night and bounced back upstairs, the firm cheeks of her ass peeking out from the bottom of the t-shirt.

that was almost 30 years ago, and i still remember it like it was yesterday!
 
In a dark alley a few yards off the main sidewalk in a major city that turned out to be an access alley to multiple living quarters a few more yards in. Alcohol was involved.
 
Love your experience

I've loved all of them. Unfortunately, as I look back, there were never enough of them. Life goes by quicker than you think. Enjoy whatever you can, sexually or non-sexually. As they say, you often end up regretting that you didn't do rather than what you did.
 
Why thank you. It's funny, I seem to have a story for most threads. It's easy to forget what a big slut I was before I got married. Oh who am I kidding, I'm still a big slut. I just use you all to fulfill my fantasies instead of finding a man or two to scratch my itch. ;)
 
Why thank you. It's funny, I seem to have a story for most threads. It's easy to forget what a big slut I was before I got married. Oh who am I kidding, I'm still a big slut. I just use you all to fulfill my fantasies instead of finding a man or two to scratch my itch. ;)

How long have you been married?
 
ive had a couple of close calls, not being on the pill and all.

its scary as hell. but afterwards, fucking exhilarating
 
t was that same GF…. I was at a business trade show a few miles away from where she & her Husband lived. I was staying at a nice Hotel… I texted her the room number and all that..

The first day ended early so she had an excuse to leave and visit me…
We had a late lunch .. lots of talking. She didn’t want to touch hands or kiss incase someone saw her.

We left and went in seperate directions but I gave her a room key.
I thought that I would get there first..but she did. As soon as the door closed, she was up against a wall… We kissed and she opened her blouse… My hands went for encased breasts !! Gently squeezing them.. I opened the front clasp and her bra opened.. her breasts in my hands.
I kissed her all over.. her neck, shoulders and bare tits.
Still pinned to the wall.. I had my mouth devouring her breasts.. her body shook and she told me that I needed to fuck her!

I bent over a chair… flipped her skirt up, yanked her panties down.. My cock was out in no time… and I was sliding in with no problem. Her head was raised and she moaned loudly.. as we fucked. I picked up the speed and so did she. After just a few minutes, I was about to cum and told her..pulling out… I came and covered her luscious butt.

We showered and she gave me a great BJ.

TO BE CONTINUED
 
I was given oral sex in a parked car, just in front of my house, in a busy street. My partner was 20 years older than me, which add some spice to the experience. :devil:
 
I was given oral sex in a parked car, just in front of my house, in a busy street. My partner was 20 years older than me, which add some spice to the experience. :devil:

t was that same GF…. I was at a business trade show a few miles away from where she & her Husband lived. I was staying at a nice Hotel… I texted her the room number and all that..

The first day ended early so she had an excuse to leave and visit me…
We had a late lunch .. lots of talking. She didn’t want to touch hands or kiss incase someone saw her.

We left and went in seperate directions but I gave her a room key.
I thought that I would get there first..but she did. As soon as the door closed, she was up against a wall… We kissed and she opened her blouse… My hands went for encased breasts !! Gently squeezing them.. I opened the front clasp and her bra opened.. her breasts in my hands.
I kissed her all over.. her neck, shoulders and bare tits.
Still pinned to the wall.. I had my mouth devouring her breasts.. her body shook and she told me that I needed to fuck her!

I bent over a chair… flipped her skirt up, yanked her panties down.. My cock was out in no time… and I was sliding in with no problem. Her head was raised and she moaned loudly.. as we fucked. I picked up the speed and so did she. After just a few minutes, I was about to cum and told her..pulling out… I came and covered her luscious butt.

We showered and she gave me a great BJ.

TO BE CONTINUED

ive had a couple of close calls, not being on the pill and all.

its scary as hell. but afterwards, fucking exhilarating

Thanks for sharing folks :)
 
After a drunken night out with my then girlfriend, we ended up down a quiet lane. Our hands were everywhere and one thing led to another and we soon realised we had no condoms. She suggested that we do it anal. Which we did. We could hear people talking and walking past us not realising we were there, while we were making love. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life !!
 
After a drunken night out with my then girlfriend, we ended up down a quiet lane. Our hands were everywhere and one thing led to another and we soon realised we had no condoms. She suggested that we do it anal. Which we did. We could hear people talking and walking past us not realising we were there, while we were making love. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life !!

Ah, my favorite form of birth control--anal sex.

I can't share my best story because the girl and I were both underage at the time, so I'll fast forward a few years to another of my favorite encounters. One summer while I was in grad school I met a girl who had attended the same high school I went to. She was several years behind me, and I never knew she existed until the night I met her in a nightclub. We dated throughout that entire summer, but our sexual relationship stopped just short of intercourse. She was nineteen at the time, and still technically a "virgin."

The night before I was scheduled to return to school, she decided to make the night especially memorable for both of us. Her parents were gone for the night, and she invited me over for the purpose of creating an evening we would both remember. We had dinner together, we cleaned up the kitchen, and then she led me to the basement. She was afraid to take me to her room, but I just thought "ok, whatever." So we got undressed, we engaged in all kinds of foreplay, and then she said that she is ready. I entered her, and we made love on the floor next to the pool table. She was enthusiastic, all kinds of juicy, and a moaner as well. It's every bit as good as I had hoped, despite the carpet burns I was getting on my knees and elbows. We made love in a variety of positions, an I'm close to cumming when we heard a car pull into the driveway. I gave two more quick thrusts and then exploded. We scrambled to get our clothes on just before her parents entered the house. Her mother called to her, and in seconds they were both standing in the precise spot where less than one minute earlier we had been fucking. I was trying to slow my breathing while her father was talking directly in my face. I glanced over at the mother, and then to the floor. The condom wrapper was sitting next to my shoe (the jizz-filled condom was still on my rapidly shriveling cock). I quickly stepped on it, and held my foot there until they went back upstairs. The girl and I played a few games of pool and then I left, ending the evening much earlier than either of us had intended.
 
I was 17 he was 23 and married he lived beside me i watch his two boys at the time his wife worked and he would one day both fall asleep he was getting ready for work and i went to ask him something and we ended on the bed kissing feeling soon our clothes was off and he was inside me was so crazy passion.

Other time both was asleep he came home watching TV we both knew it and i end up on top his cock in me he pulled my shirt up it was so much passion that time as we was done his mother came in. we was dressed but me a month later i found out i was pregnant he don't see him he leave that wife now married to other that has 4 soon 5 kids to him his ex wife has 3 to him he sees her but i don't regret it make me who i am today and it was Hot.
 
Then i was dating a guy once he was cousin to my best friend but went to jail so his brother and me talked alot soon we ended up in dirty talk and he wanted to fuck me so we did and i was at my friends house sating waiting for her come down he walked in sat beside me and started kissing when one his family members walked in almost caught us but it was hot knowing we almost got caught but we didn't.
 
Once when my husband (was boyfriend at the time) was in grad school, I went to visit him while he was studying in the library. He usually studied on the same floor, at the same desk on a side wall, so he wasn’t hard to find. We talked a little (quietly), then kissed a little. He finally pulled his cock out, and I hiked up my skirt and rode him. Several peopled walked by, and I always wonder if they knew what we were doing.
 
Back
Top