A little fantasy...

I love sharing a few of my fantasies here. Do you enjoy reading them?


  • Total voters
    75
The throws of passion can be the most amazing sensation in the world. Right now, it simply cannot get more intense. You were a perfect gentlemen on our first date. When you walked me to my door and kissed me goodnight, I had no idea what was about to happen. I don't think you did either. What started as a light kiss goodnight, turned into me backing up against my front door. My hands on the sides of your head pulling you into me. You grabbed my hips and ground into me so hard I thought you would rip my skirt. I could feel your rock hard cock rubbing against my belly. You whisper into my ear, "Vicki, I have to fuck you right now."

"No", I protest. "It is only our first date and you know I have never actually been fucked by a man". Although my words tell you to retreat, I notice my hands are pulling you closer and closer to me. Our tongues are forcing their way into each others mouths. Your grab my ass and turn us around. Now, my back is against the door.

"I don't care about any of that. You are so fucking sexy and you're driving me crazy. I will be gentle, but I need to fuck you tonight."

My hand reaches behind me and turns the handle. The door swings open violently due to the weight of our bodies. We push through the threshold and I succumb to your advances. I cannot wait to feel you inside me...
 
Then, remembering how you like to lube up before a date I move you just right... Id assume you're a good girl so would already have my cock out, not still all uncomfortable trapped in my shorts as you grind and position....

Then shove upwards, one hand wrapping over your mouth so you don't scream from suddenly being fully impaled! Groan softly as I bite and suckle your ear, your throat, marking my territory, my bitch, my tight, eager lil cumslut as I rock against you, and if you aren't moving enough force you up and down my cock.

I love your thoughts. You're so Damn sexy!
 
Thank you. I'm very glad you like my fantasy. Just wait till you read Red's story!

Victoria

PS: I'd love to straddle my man in a dark theater. My skirt falling around his lap. We sit very innocently, all while his cock is resting against my bare ass. I wiggle just slightly to help guide it against my hole. Mmm....

I like that fantasy !!
 
Victorias fantacy

Red nice job with Victorias fantacy. It had me excited from start to finish....
 
Red nice job with Victorias fantacy. It had me excited from start to finish....

Thank you. I'm thinking that movie theater one is pretty damn tempting. . . but I am working on a GIANT story right now and another smaller one so I'd have to wait on taking on another one of Sexy's fantasies. :devil:
 
if my Eday story goes over well, I may have to do a similar one... xD Though Sexy didn't seem to like last idea I sent her way. unknown admirer taking what he wants, and both falling in love. well, was the RP I started in pm that never got replied to, but be a great story... Could have the movie scene as second chapter? hrm...
I love your thoughts. You're so Damn sexy!
 
Also. I'm really thinking about doing the theater one. Tell me if ya like teh story sexy, n would wanna see something. n btw yes, this ones designed to be a bit... more flowery, less raunchy.
 
The elevatoris packed. I think I can feel your breath on the back of my neck. It feels like electricity every time you breath out.

The doors open and three more people push their way in. Suddenly, I feel your body pressed against my backside. Is that.... no... I think it is. Is that your dick pressed against my ass?? Your very hard. I hear you moan quietly. I gigleand push backa little. I wonder if anyone else notices our little game.

...tell me what your next move is
 
I stand there nervous. I'm just getting done shopping with my wife. The elevator so packed, she is pushed away from me. It's than that I feel you in front of me. Our bodies so close. Smelling your perfume. My cock getting hard as u wiggle lightly...
 
The sun is beating down upon me as I step out of my car. I stand up and let out a big stretch. It was a long drive to this amazing beachfront cottage and my muscles need to be stretched.

I still cannot believe my boss, Mr. Jameson, loaned me his vacation home for the entire week. He offered it in lieu of a raise this year, since cash flow is a little tight. I jumped at the chance of spending a week all by myself in a secluded beach house. It will be so relaxing. Also, it will give me the chance to dress the entire week. The only male clothes I brought were the ones I have on....and frankly, I cannot wait to get them off!

I grab my bag from the trunk and race inside. After touring the house and pouring myself a full glass of wine, I make my way into the grand master suite. WOW. I feel like a princess for the first time in my life. There is a private balcony with stunning views of the ocean, a large stone fireplace, a shower large enough for an entire football team, and an old fashioned claw foot tub that I cannot wait to slide into!

After locating the B&O stereo, I turn on some smooth jazz and light a few candles. It is starting to get dark out and the house has an erotic sensual feeling at night. The reflection from the light of the moon flickering off the ocean, causes faint light to dance across the ceiling of the suite. I slide into a bubble bath and immediately feel so ultra feminine. It's a long relaxing bath, but I take a few minutes to shave my entire body so I am as smooth as possible.

After two full hours I step out of the bath, fill my wine glass, and begin my transformation. I rub the luxurious oversized towel all over my body. Then, I sprinkle on baby powder and a spritz of my favorite perfume, "Very Irresistible Sensual". I stand beside the bed and slide on my red silk panties, being careful to tuck where necessary. Next, I slowly slip into my black lace top thigh highs and garter belt. Then comes my red Fredricks of Hollywood halter corset. God, I feel so sexy...

I make my way out to the kitchen again fill up the wine glass. All of a sudden, the light in the foyer comes on and I hear someone shuffling around! OH MY GOD! I am terrified. I am frozen in panic...then I hear my bosses voice. "Mike, is that you?" I realize the house is so dark that there is no way you can see me clearly. I don't know what to do.

Finally, I stammer, "um, er... yes Mr. Jameson. What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting company."

"Well, my wife and I had a fight this evening and she asked me to leave. I figured you wouldn't mind if I rained on your parade. I will just sleep in one of the guest rooms downstairs."

My God, his steps and voice are getting closer to the kitchen. I am sweating. No one has ever seen me dressed. Now, like it or not, my boss is going to be the first to see the 'other' me. Before he gets close enough to see the shock of his life, I yell, "WAIT! Mr. Jameson.. um.. there is something I have to tell you before you take another step or turn on a light. I don't really know how to say this..." I know he can hear my voice shaking.

He assures me it is fine. "Mike, you and I have worked together for 7 years. I consider you a dear friend. You have no reason to be nervous. What is wrong?"

"Oh my God, I cannot believe this is happening. You see sir, hmm, I um... dress as a woman sometimes. I know it sounds stupid, but..."

He interrupts me and raises the lights slowly, "Victoria, you don't have to say another word. I have known your secret for three years. I have been praying that someday I could meet you." As the lights grow brighter you can start to see me clearly. I'm almost in tears I am so nervous. You quickly come up to me and embrace me in your arms. "My God you look amazing", you whisper.
I feel so safe in his arms. I have never been attracted to men, but right here right now all I want is this large sexy man holding me. Somehow, I know this is going to be an amazing week in more ways than one...

[so.... how should the rest of the story go...]
 
I picture him showering your with compliments and encouraging you to complete your transformation. This builds your confidence and when you return to the living room, his breath is taken away. So much so, he insists on taking you out to a nearby restaurant. He promises you know one will know your secret as the lighting is low, but even if it wasn't, he thinks you can get away with it. With his support, you go out to dinner. Things only get better from there. ;)
 
I didn't want to railroad your idea by going into too much detail. I didn't think that was what you were looking for. Just a nudge in a direction. If you want more details, I can come up with something, though.
 
Remember back in school where some would say a word. Then the next kid had to add another. Then the next... and so on. Until you had a couple sentences. That would be fun to do with a story here. So, please elaborate.just don't wrap it up though. Maybe a few more people can add to it... :)
 
That sounds good. Just wanted to make sure that is what you were going for. I'll see what I can come up with in a little bit.
 
The Boss' Vacation Home

He interrupts me and raises the lights slowly, "Victoria, you don't have to say another word. I have known your secret for three years. I have been praying that someday I could meet you." As the lights grow brighter you can start to see me clearly. I'm almost in tears I am so nervous. You quickly come up to me and embrace me in your arms. "My God you look amazing", you whisper.

I feel so safe in his arms. I have never been attracted to men, but right here right now all I want is this large sexy man holding me. Somehow, I know this is going to be an amazing week in more ways than one...

He calms you with whispered words in your ear as he holds you close. "It is all right. There is nothing to be frightened of." His soft word calm the trembling of your body in his arms. As your breath slows and your thoughts calm, you feel not only the strength of his arms wrapped around you, but the thickness of his bulge growing in his slacks against your thigh. "That is better, Victoria," He speaks in more normal tones. "You safe with me here." He pulls back slightly to look into your eyes. "No let me see you up close."

He steps back to take you in from toe to head. Your stockinged feet, shapely smooth legs, and nippled in waist. "Ever since you accidentally sent me that picture of Victoria's stockinged legs those three years ago, I am been imagining how you would look." He explains as you turn around, showing off your pantied ass. "The feminine creature that must be trapped inside that soft gentle man that works for my firm. Even though the transformation isn't complete, I am not disappointed. I want to take you in my arms right now and ravish you, Victoria." His appreciative stare grows lacivious, but you aren't afraid.

"Would you complete your change for me?" He asks wetting his lips. "I would be greatly honored. I'll go to the guest bedroom and freshen up. When your done, come to the living room where I'll be waiting." He leans forward taking your hand and kisses the back of it. "Would you please do this for me?"
 
So, SexyAtlantaCD, are you going to keep this going? I was going to write as big a section as yours, but it seemed appropriate to let you describe the completion of the transformation.
 
My mind's eye...

OOOhhh... You pull me against your body as we dance in the crowded club. The feel of your hands squeezing my ass is electrifying. Only my thong, garter belt, and my short silk skirt keeps you hands from grasping my bare ass. You lift me slightly so you can kiss me. As you do, your right hand slips under my skirt and your index finger pushes hard against my hole. God, I have never been so turned on. I whisper in your ear, "fuck me right here, right now".

You smile wide, spin me around, and push me hard against the wall only a few feet away. I'm sandwiched between you and the wall. I raise my hands above my head and brace myself. You have turned into a crazed animal and have taken complete control. You lift my skirt...You quickly shove your thick finger up my ass! Then, I hear your belt buckle come undone....

Can see this perfectly. I shove one finger into you and then lick another and jam both in to widen you up more. I fumble with the fly of my briefs... my cock is so hard it's tough to get it out through the hole. Your grasping the wall as I start to pick up a rhythm to fuck your ass by. Each time I thrust in to you, you sigh. Your sighs turn to moans of pleasure that no one other then me can hear
because of the music. Yes! "God Yes... fuck me! I love to feel your cock in my ass baby... deeper, harder." I wrap my arms around you and squeeze your tits and hold your belly as I drive deep up your ass. God your so fucking hot when your in the mood to fuck like this. I'm nibbling your ear lobes, kissing and licking your neck and the side of your face. Your breath becomes more ragged. Your pussy is soaking, I can feel your body spasm as you cum the first time. Your body starts to go limp, but I'm supporting your weight. I can feel your pussy tighten as you squirt with your next spasm. My nuts get tight and pull up against my abdomen... I can feel my cock swell harder... the entire scene is surreal like an out of body experience. I feel like I'm watching me fucking you. And then... "Oh fuck baby I'm cumming in you... Jeeezus your fucking ass is so damn tight baby. Grind your ass against me harder.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUGGGGGG," You flood me with pussy squirt as we go limp against the wall...

You're an incredible fuck baby!
 
Back
Top