anyone have a fetish of sex with a mortician, in a casket

VampirTARA

Dracula's Daughter
Fetish of sex with a mortician, in a casket, Cemetery or Hearse

Does anyone have fetishes sex with a mortician on the embalming table, or anywhere else with her, sex in a casket, sex in a cemetery or mausoleum and finally sex in the back of a Hurst.

Last edited:
Does anyone have fetishes sex with a mortician on the embalming table, or anywhere else with her, sex in a casket, sex in a cemetery or mausoleum and finally sex in the back of a Hurst.

It all seems a little creepy, and I'd probably be a bit self-conscious in each situation, which would detract from the sexual experience. I think the back of a hearse would be the easiest to handle, but I wouldn't call it a fetish.

It all seems a little creepy, and I'd probably be a bit self-conscious in each situation, which would detract from the sexual experience. I think the back of a hearse would be the easiest to handle, but I wouldn't call it a fetish.

I was just wondering Has anybody had a fetish for the macabre , the creepy Cryptkeeper type sex, that send chills up your spine, as you're getting sexual gratification

I was just wondering Has anybody had a fetish for the macabre , the creepy Cryptkeeper type sex, that send chills up your spine, as you're getting sexual gratification

There's all kinds of fetishes out there. I'm sure you've got an idea here that will generate some masturbation.

Now you're hilarious

I don't think it's that far-fetched. It's just not my thing. I hope I'm not distracting from your thought. It's nice you've made a place where this type of fetish can be expressed, and I'm sure you're in a position to tell people about the practicality of their fantasies or even give them some thoughts they hadn't considered.

I don't think it's that far-fetched. It's just not my thing. I hope I'm not distracting from your thought. It's nice you've made a place where this type of fetish can be expressed, and I'm sure you're in a position to tell people about the practicality of their fantasies or even give them some thoughts they hadn't considered.

Trust me nothing like sex on embalming table ,In a casket, and I've even donê it in the back of our Hurst. Come to think of it I've done it in our Cemetery, in the mausoleum, just have never done it yet in the crematorium on the rack

Last edited:
Trust me nothing like sex on in embalming table ,In a casket, and I've even got it in the back of our Hurst. Come to think of it I've done it in our Cemetery, in the mausoleum, just have never done it yet in the crematorium on the rack

So, would you call it a fetish or just a normal week at work?

So, would you call it a fetish or just a normal week at work?

Some people call it a fetish, I call it just a normal day in my life, when I want sex from my husband I don't care where its at I'll take what I want from him

Trust me nothing like sex on embalming table ,In a casket, and I've even donê it in the back of our Hurst. Come to think of it I've done it in our Cemetery, in the mausoleum, just have never done it yet in the crematorium on the rack

Very sexy! I've only had sex in a cemetery.....many, many times.

I've always had fantasies about sex in a coffin or the back of a hearse. Exciting to think about!

One time with my husband was in the back hoe, as he was putting in the grave liner, I decided to be a devil and climbed up in the cab, and started giving him a blowjob as he was trying to work , needless to say he ended up dropping the lid to the grave liner cracking it right in half. But I never missed a stroke The whole time I was sucking

Last edited:
Back