Available to edit ~~ November 2015

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,365
Sorry I'm late this month. :rose:


Available?

Include preferences in your post.
* Specify copy or literary editing, if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:
* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.


Enjoy :)
 
GM editor available

I'm more than willing to edit (grammar, spelling, flow, pacing, sentence structure, etc.) Gay Male only. No scat. No incest. Non-con/dub-con and ingestion of urine we will need to discuss first. BDSM? Absolutely! Kinks/fetishes? Sure! Group male-on-male? Yes! Romance? Please! Something I haven't thought of? Ask!

I will read any length of story, although turn-around will obviously depend on number count. I prefer manuscripts in a form importable into Pages (*.doc and *.docx I can import; I'm not sure of other formats).

PMs are turned on and the operator is waiting for your message.
 
Last edited:
Available

Won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

Todger65
 
I can proof-read upto 8 A4 pages worth of text. My preferred medium of providing suggestion is Google Drive, I like to use the Suggestion mode on it. If you don't know how to use it, it's pretty easy anyway.

I'm ok with BDSM, no man-on-man stories. I'm fine with stories with transexuals and crossdressers, but I don't want those kind of stores with serious femdom. Slight female domination is a +

I can do lesbian.

No scat, older men on younger women. NO! I want the both the man and women to be of roughly same age or the woman has to be older.

Incest is good! I'm ok with brotherxsister and all.

I like fantasy, so hit me up with it, if you got some.
 
Editing

After a season away, I can do some editing again.

NO to the following -- rape or any kind of non-con, incest, horror, celeb or underage, and for me that is 21!! Any mention of college or high school age is a no for me with a few exceptions depending on how it's written for college age...

I don't have ANY real life BDSM experience, but have edited that category before.

I use WORD, AND prefer WORD, but can make do with open office as well. I can do the simple frilly edit of quick grammar to detailed copy editing, to break your heart editing... Your call.

I MUST KNOW YOUR WORD COUNT AS WELL AS CATEGORY-- Sorry- not interested in stories that go on forever- and I will not commit to multi-chapter story editing.

If you have time requirements let me know, my turn around can generally be short...

I do not sign on here everyday, but you can leave me a message here, or contact me through my stories page...

--Marie
 
I would love for you to read my writing sample let me know it you are interested. Quickly about my
submission. Kara is a 22 year old female and wants to go out. The first chapter is her prep and has a masterbation scene. Chapter 2 is at the club and she finds a guy but there is no sex just a little foreplay. I'm still writing her adventure.
 
Back
Top