Uk register/ love the uk

Here's one who loves the UK :D
20 yr straight single female
PM me if you want to know where in the world I am...

Hey, I'm a former London resident (back in 1976-77) when I was a teen. Lost my cherry there.

Sending greetings to all Brits and lusty thoughts to all the ladies. Would love to exchange naughty PMs or chat. Check out my Lit stories. Search on my name. Hope to hear from a few 'birds'.

Hi all from the uk or those who love our green and pleasant land. Just curious as to how many Uk lit members are active. Would be a good way to connect with people more local as well. Please leave a little about yourself

What are we registering for? Do I get nectar points?

...just curious because I wonder if this actually works...I've found that getting over to the boards, posting and entering into conversations with the people there is a much more satisfying and ultimately more successful use of lit for meeting like minded people

and this is from someone who's actually met quite a few people here

Last edited:
What are we registering for? Do I get nectar points?

...just curious because I wonder if this actually works...I've found that getting over to the boards, posting and entering into conversations with the people there is a much more satisfying and ultimately more successful use of lit for meeting like minded people

and this is from someone who's actually met quite a few people here

Well said Janey..:kiss:

two questions

a) anyone female

b) anyone pre 50's

c) anyone near Glasgow

I just wanted to ask this as I'm a 32 year old m and I'll be honest - I'm crying out for a good fucking but none of you seem to meet the above criteria!

Back