subtle flashing

lol...read my earlier posts in this thread from back in August.

I don't know about other girls but me and my 2 coworkers all like to tease, especially when we go out together. such fun! too bad summer is over...
 
lol...read my earlier posts in this thread from back in August.

I don't know about other girls but me and my 2 coworkers all like to tease, especially when we go out together. such fun! too bad summer is over...

When was the last time you teased?
 
We went to a concert this summer to see a metal band we like, and were dancing and swaying and touching each other in the middle of the crowd. Not wearing much.... I had just gotten my new tattoo and wanted to show it off. It was great. Great concert too, lol.
 
We went to a concert this summer to see a metal band we like, and were dancing and swaying and touching each other in the middle of the crowd. Not wearing much.... I had just gotten my new tattoo and wanted to show it off. It was great. Great concert too, lol.

Where is your tattoo?
 
sounds incredible mommy...i expose myself a lot ust most dont see it...love to pull cock out while driving and each time i drive by a female i jerk to see if i can cum while they look my way...
 
Thank you for bringing back some great memories of my school bus rides! We enjoyed having sisters ride who enjoyed "having fun" in the back of the bus.
They were a little younger than we were and always teased us and tried to"tag Along" with us. They went out of their way to "show" us just how daring they could be and we took full advantage. While most of the other guys only took what they could get ( mostly just a peek) I found out that if you give a little you just might get a little more. I was all set as I sat in the very last seat. The older sis sat across from me and in short time rocked back to lift her uniform and show me she didn't have any panties on. To see how big her eyes got when I moved my books showing her everything I had was Priceless. She hopped next to me in a second to get a much closer look and feel while my hands were delighted to explore her soft parts she loved showing me. There were plenty of days we had missed our stop and had a long walk home.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I were Christmas shopping after she got back from church. When we were loading things into the trunk at the mall I was handing her some noxes and when she bent over to put them in the car the wind blew her loose skirt up over her ass and there were 2some young guys walking by right behind us. She tried to pull jt back down fast but they both saw her panty covered ass and both smiled real big. When she swung around she saw them looking at her at got embarrassed but it excited me like crazy!

Last night I had a friend ovee and my wife was walking around the house in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and had already taken her bra off. I guess she was a little chilly because her nipples were hard and clearly visible through her shirt. I saw my buddy staring at them, I asked her if she was cold and when she looked down she got a little embarrassed again and went and put on a sweater.
 
summer fun

It was a hot 4th of July and I was enjoying the beach in a small town along the river. I had an older bathing suit on that day and found the netting was cutting into my leg. I used the rest room and gave the netting a good tug to stretch it some. I heard it tear as I pulled and now I no longer needed to worry. The one leg hole was torn across and just hung loose.
Back to my beach chair and enjoyed a few beers with friends. It was just high enough to keep you up off the sand a few inches. We were waiting for a water show to start and the beach was soon quite full of spectators. The area in front of us filled quickly. A petite mom in her mid 40's spread out her blanket in front of us and started reading a book, She was soon joined by two young ladies. One looked to be her daughter or relative. The sun and beer soon had me drifting off to sleep as I enjoyed the warm sun on me. I'm not sure how much time had past but the sun was a little lower in the sky so I needed to adjust my sunglasses. I reached over for another beer and realized I had an audience. I tried not to let them see that I spotted them. The two young ladies had changed position and were now both laying on the blanket facing me.They were supporting themselves by their elbows and whispering back and forth. The older woman had fallen asleep as well and I now had a nice view of her laying in front of me. Her one piece black suit was a thin material and clung to her every curve. I enjoyed seeing the full details of her nipples and her pubic mound as it smoothly rose. I enjoyed the view so much I felt myself getting excited. I glanced over to the ladies facing me and the one had loosened her top to avoid tan lines. Not paying attention as she lifted herself up by her elbows and gave me full view of her exposed nipples and small breasts hanging so nicely for me to see. I was now getting more excited by the minute! and used the beer as an excuse to move and change position. Thats when I felt a little breeze blow up my suit and watched the ladies giggling as they put their heads together to whisper. Thats when I got shocked as I looked down to see the tip of my cock sliding along the inside of my leg just peeking out of the leg of my suit. From the vantage point of the girls they had to have a very good view all the way up my suit as little willy was free and stretching his way out into the sunshine!
 
I actually did. But it was in my car and i don't know if that counts. I had on a very loose fitting low cut top with no bra. I accidentally made my seatbelt pull my shirt aside and drove through town (stop lights and all) pretending I had no idea my tittie was out. Go quite a few looks especially when stopped at the traffic lights. BTW, no one tried to tell me I was exposing myself...

that's so hot, I want to do it now
 
Just about every morning when I'm getting ready I traipse between the bathroom and my bedroom nude at least once. There are windows on both sides, and this being NYC the neighbors are pretty close. The middle aged woman in the apartment near us is out on the deck facing our living room when the weather's nice. I've gone about my business not really paying attention to her so I'm not sure if she's looked or not. She's usually reading. If she looks she's good at concealing it. Either way it's good to be free and easy at home.

I also walked around Soho with a huge bulge in tight jeans today (open jacket). Technically not exposure but it got plenty of looks.
 
So, this morning there was a very pretty woman

making up the rooms in the hotel where I'm staying. When she knocked to see if I wanted my room made up I said "yes, I need it done right away, and don't mind me. I'm still deciding on what to wear to my meeting."
Well, I tried on some pretty racy stuff and checked myself out in the mirror, and even asked her what she thought. I'll tell you about my wardrobe choices later...
 
my massage therapist works out of the back of a yoga studio. It's just been remodeled so that the bathroom has a door to the massage room and the main studio. My masseuse is very attractive so I was having a quick wank prior to my massage when the door to the main studio (i hadn't bothered to check/lock it) opened and a sweaty blond woman in a tight yoga outfit walked in. It's an L shaped room and she closed the door and locked it behind her before she saw me totally naked standing with my crank in my hand. She yelped and ran out before I could say anything. Needless to say, I wiped off and just went to lay face down on the table. When it was time to roll over, Liz, my therapist said, "aha, I see you didn't get to finish" as I was still totally hard. She laughed and said not to worry, but if I needed a minute before the massage, just to tell her and she'd leave me in the massage room in private. Unfortunately she's too professional to help me, herself.
 
I did a quick run in the hotel gym this morning

in running bra and a pair of pretty much see-through black tights, and of course running shoes. People in the elevator on the way down were trying real hard not to stare. I did wrap a towel on as a skirt on the way up though. seeing myself in the gym's mirrors made me realize the tights were much more see-through than I thought when I put them on.
 
Exhibitionist Tendencies

Hi I am new to the board. I'm Rosemary, 18 :eek: I joined to read stories and take part in conversations on the site, but I'd like to share something with you. It will be the first time I tell someone this story.

I am normally a shy girl, but recently I have been developing certain desires. Being shy and having exhibitionist thoughts is a weird combination. It all started when my father's friend, a friend of the family for a very very long time, a man in his mid-50s, came to stay with us temporarily until he gets back on his feet after arriving back from a decade stint in the States.

One evening I was showering and the power went out, as did the hot water. I was nowhere near finished washing. I got thoughts and desires of the prospect of being seen naked, which was unexpected but the feelings felt good, especially because I am home alone with my father's friend. I wrapped myself with a towel and got out of the bathroom and got talking with him about random things while I wait for the power to come back on. It was dark but it wasn't pitch dark, we can see around us. Still having continuous thoughts about 'being seen', I casually and innocently started drying myself with the towel while we chatted away... I jokingly said that I don't mind if you see me naked, its just me. This experience felt so great, very arousing and amazing known that I am being watched. :eek::eek::D

During the summer time I visited the beach with my close friend. It was quite busy, I didn't bring any swimwear and my friend kept bugging me to either go to the shop nearby and get swimwear or just wear my underwear. I chose to wear my underwear so I took my dress off along with my bra, on condition that she did the same, so she agreed. We had fun that day. On the way back I had no underwear on under my dress. It was a thrilling experience. :)

I enjoy innocent exhibitionism.

So what about your experiences? Please share with me and the board.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thread.

I'm also not a person that thought much about or acted on any exhibitionist feelings. But several years ago I started spending time during the summer down at the James River and that seemed to wake up some of those feelings.

The James River cuts right through the city of Richmond. The area is part of the fall line so there are rapids and exposed rocks. Much of the riverbank bank in the city is part of the park system and remains undeveloped some of which is remarkably remote. I found that you could enter the park, hike a good distance along the bank, find a place to sun and swim and not see people most of the day. I decided on one of my trips to work on my tan all over. The feeling was amazingly liberating just to take all of my clothes off and enjoy nature in the nude. Not far from the state capitol I might add :D. From time to time people would go by on the trail and I have to admit it was exciting to show off a little.
 
I've had a few sexual encounters

in a semi-public area.

Mostly in parks where we were alone but could be found. Several were in some natural hot springs
where we were just soaking naked... another time in a different area, we were soaking as well but things got a little frisky and we did have sex. That time, there were some people passing by in a close distance... we were about to change positions... my cock remained in her pussy ( from behind).. and we both waved until they passed.

Once or twice in a parked car on an upper level deck... we thought we were alone...

and another time we were picknicking ... finished with our lunch,, she was on the side of me...
and just like that...she removed her top,,, straddeled me ... and we had sex.

ahhhhhhh
 
It is easy to feel hidden by the darkness, crowds and loud music on the dance floor.....It's easy to get lost in the moment and respond to the gyrating music by gyrating with the sexy dance partner that just asked your drunk ass to dance........and I loveee to dance.....I never thought of that as exhibitionism, but if someone is watching... I guess it is........Mmmmm fun....
 
One evening I was showering and the power went out, as did the hot water. I was nowhere near finished washing. I got thoughts and desires of the prospect of being seen naked, which was unexpected but the feelings felt good, especially because I am home alone with my father's friend. I wrapped myself with a towel and got out of the bathroom and got talking with him about random things while I wait for the power to come back on. It was dark but it wasn't pitch dark, we can see around us. Still having continuous thoughts about 'being seen', I casually and innocently started drying myself with the towel while we chatted away... I jokingly said that I don't mind if you see me naked, its just me. This experience felt so great, very arousing and amazing known that I am being watched. :eek::eek::D

Man, this story sounds so erotic... I love innocent exhibitionism, too. Doesn't necessarily have to get sexual. I just enjoy showing off.

One time a friend and I were talking about her past boyfriends while sitting in the car, and she asked how big I was out of curiosity. I offered to show her, and after a bit of convincing, she took me up on it. It was fun, especially when the word "huge" was used... :)

Another time I was walking along the beach at night with a friend. We were both in swimsuits, but mine was uncomfortable, so I asked whether she minded if I took it off. She didn't, so I stripped and we kept walking: me nude, her clothed. It just felt natural. Not awkward at all. We ended up hanging out that way for a while. Luckily the beach was empty enough that no one came by to interrupt.
 
I am doing it right now, kind of..hehe. I know that my neighbor has been watching me most of the day & I'm sitting in the kitchen, back to the sliding door, knowing the top of my ass is peeking from my jeans and he is outside. I can see him in the mirror across the room. ;)

I'm thinking that when I take my shower, I may not close the drapes all of the way as I put lotion on and get my pj's on. There are no chldren around, except mine and he will be in bed by then. Yay!
 
Sometimes I flash truck drivers. I've been told it's tough being on the road and that it makes their day. ..so out of the kindness of my heart, I flash them.
 
Back
Top